The pentagon wanted to send help to Benghazi but

Under Hillary our soldiers are fucked. Go Trump! She doesn't believe in no soldier left behind.
Under Trump, the 4 would have still died because there was nothing anybody could do about it, a dozen+ of our soldiers would have been killed and wounded in an ill-advised rescue effort, a few hundred civilians would be killed by airstrikes and ground operations, and republicans would call it a victory and flick their beans as all the caskets were unloaded back home on the news.
But you don't care about all the civilian casualties under all of Obama's drone strikes? You just care about casualties when saving American lives? Go fuck yourself traitor, and I can see why you support that treasonous bitch Hillary now. Fuck off!
You're just mad because you only got to masturbate to 4 bodies instead of hundreds more.
And how many times did you master bait counting the dead soldiers daily under Bush? For political reasons you fucking traitor.
Never. But you called me a traitor for wanting to bring them home safe while you were jizzing all over your Bush/Cheney posters. Are you one of the fucking rats that are pretending you never salivated over Dubya back then? And now say he is a RINO?
No, actually I hated the way bush fought the Iraq war the way liberals wanted to. You know instead of fighting to win. Your kind wanted to fight to make sure more came home in body bags by having rules for combat. I hope you didn't wack off on the memory.

Under Trump, the 4 would have still died because there was nothing anybody could do about it, a dozen+ of our soldiers would have been killed and wounded in an ill-advised rescue effort, a few hundred civilians would be killed by airstrikes and ground operations, and republicans would call it a victory and flick their beans as all the caskets were unloaded back home on the news.
But you don't care about all the civilian casualties under all of Obama's drone strikes? You just care about casualties when saving American lives? Go fuck yourself traitor, and I can see why you support that treasonous bitch Hillary now. Fuck off!
You're just mad because you only got to masturbate to 4 bodies instead of hundreds more.
And how many times did you master bait counting the dead soldiers daily under Bush? For political reasons you fucking traitor.
Never. But you called me a traitor for wanting to bring them home safe while you were jizzing all over your Bush/Cheney posters. Are you one of the fucking rats that are pretending you never salivated over Dubya back then? And now say he is a RINO?
No, actually I hated the way bush fought the Iraq war the way liberals wanted to. You know instead of fighting to win. Your kind wanted to fight to make sure more came home in body bags by having rules for combat. I hope you didn't wack off on the memory.
Wow. Your dead soldier fetish is rooted deeper than I thought. Seek help.

We through the peace away.

Had the US rebuilt Iraq requiring Halliburton to hire in-country Iraqis at $20 an hour, the insurgency would probably never have occurred.

An ill conceived war and no way to win the peace.

jknowbad's zero sum theory only would have resulted in more dead soldiers.

You are the one that gleefully counted their deaths under Bush for political reasons.

You are the one that gleefully counted their deaths under Bush for political reasons.
That makes no sense, but does reveal an inner hatred and self loathing, jknowbad.

The fact remains the four were dead before authorities were notified.

That makes no sense, but does reveal an inner hatred and self loathing, jknowbad.

Liberals gleefully counted the soldiers deaths daily under Bush but you stopped when Obama became president.
So when the two marines called for help, they were already dead? No I think Hillary and Obama didn't care. The ignored the no one left behind rule.

"Liberals gleefully counted the soldiers deaths daily under Bush" is a lie by an insane person or an enemy of American and its citizens.

The call for help went out long after the men were dead. Eight investigations verified that.

But....... the CIA sent help within 20-25 minutes. They rescued and recovered all but the ambassador. Then they withdrew to the much more fortified CIA Annex and awaited evacuation.

Wait a minute. Dec. 8th 2015. Never mind.

Not really. After the CIA rescue team drove the attacker off, Smith was confirmed dead but the ambassador was missing. This was known in DC before the other men were killed. The other two died while exposed on a roof top shortly after the response team from Tripoli finally made its way from the airport to the CIA compound. Apparently Woods and Doughty were good friends, and were killed by a mortar round when they were greeting each other, or shortly after, on that rooftop.

You libs may want to toss this story in to the history books but it's not going anywhere. No matter who wins until we get the truth this story is never old. The more she lies the more we bring it back up.
Keep bringing it up, and even in a Congress loaded to the Right like Gowdy's committee, the fact will remain that the four died before the authorities knew.
it's going away just like watergate.

Indeed, wash, we knew what happened, in WG, and Nixon resigned.

We know what happened at Benghazi: they were dead before anyone knew differently.

The truth will never change.

Under Hillary our soldiers are fucked. Go Trump! She doesn't believe in no soldier left behind.
Nice story bro.....
More believable than yours
It was a video, right?
In part. Seeing as how the only captured terrorist from that day said he was there because of the video and how there were simultaneous protests about the video in over 100 cities around the world.
is it possible obama and clinton and all went to bed before the battle was over ?

Indeed, wash, we knew what happened, in WG, and Nixon resigned.

We know what happened at Benghazi: they were dead before anyone knew differently.

The truth will never change.
hopefully it's a career killer. the benghazi cover up is tantamount to watergate.
calling a stand down wasn't criminal, though it may have been political, in which case it's very criminal. if not it's just poor leadership, or no leadership. it's all part of obama's legacy, just as is the birth certificate.

Without an Obama justice system hiding and lying about evidence, then yes we can have a real investigation. So we must have a president Trump!
There will be no different finding, because it will still be the same Congress, the same witnesses, the same narratives.
That's why Hillary is under investigation again, right?
fallacy of false equivalency

leonardo-meme.jpg

Are you drinking again?
Yeah, you are going to be swizzled and pissed when Trump loses. I drink OJ, hon, when I splurge.
when you splurge you opt for the kool aid ?

Forum List

Back