The pentagon wanted to send help to Benghazi but

Maybe Congress can investigate this like eight times.
Without an Obama justice system hiding and lying about evidence, then yes we can have a real investigation. So we must have a president Trump!
There will be no different finding, because it will still be the same Congress, the same witnesses, the same narratives.
That's why Hillary is under investigation again, right?
fallacy of false equivalency

leonardo-meme.jpg

Are you drinking again?

Under Hillary our soldiers are fucked. Go Trump! She doesn't believe in no soldier left behind.
Under Trump, the 4 would have still died because there was nothing anybody could do about it, a dozen+ of our soldiers would have been killed and wounded in an ill-advised rescue effort, a few hundred civilians would be killed by airstrikes and ground operations, and republicans would call it a victory and flick their beans as all the caskets were unloaded back home on the news.
But you don't care about all the civilian casualties under all of Obama's drone strikes? You just care about casualties when saving American lives? Go fuck yourself traitor, and I can see why you support that treasonous bitch Hillary now. Fuck off!
We are talking about the four Benghazi. Focus!

Under Hillary our soldiers are fucked. Go Trump! She doesn't believe in no soldier left behind.
Under Trump, the 4 would have still died because there was nothing anybody could do about it, a dozen+ of our soldiers would have been killed and wounded in an ill-advised rescue effort, a few hundred civilians would be killed by airstrikes and ground operations, and republicans would call it a victory and flick their beans as all the caskets were unloaded back home on the news.
But you don't care about all the civilian casualties under all of Obama's drone strikes? You just care about casualties when saving American lives? Go fuck yourself traitor, and I can see why you support that treasonous bitch Hillary now. Fuck off!
You're just mad because you only got to masturbate to 4 bodies instead of hundreds more.

Without an Obama justice system hiding and lying about evidence, then yes we can have a real investigation. So we must have a president Trump!
There will be no different finding, because it will still be the same Congress, the same witnesses, the same narratives.

leonardo-meme.jpg

Are you drinking again?
Yeah, you are going to be swizzled and pissed when Trump loses. I drink OJ, hon, when I splurge.

leonardo-meme.jpg
Lol, you and old school can fuck off, because you are traitors to life and liberty. Stevens would vouch for that.
LibyaDonate.jpg

The facts remain that the four died before the authorities knew.
13 hours it took for clinton and obie to not know. 13 fucking hours. Are you telling me they don't pay attention to an attack on our embassy for 13 hours and somehow that makes them "not know"? Good thing that wasn't a fucking nuclear strike.

You're just mad because you only got to masturbate to 4 bodies instead of hundreds more.
And how many times did you master bait counting the dead soldiers daily under Bush? For political reasons you fucking traitor.

The House found out the same thing every time: the men were dead before the authorities found out.

You can lie all you want, but the real story never changes.

It was true when it happened, it was still true last december when the OP was released, and it is still true now.
it's a big fat cover up amigo, sorry.

The false equivalencies are noted, and the fact you all keep dodging that the four were dead before the authorities knew is noted.

And a person with a leaky brain thinks Trey Gowdy covered how the deaths 'really' occurred.

who's gonna win the world series tonite nostradamus ?? :cool:

And how many times did you master bait counting the dead soldiers daily under Bush? For political reasons you fucking traitor.
Never. But you called me a traitor for wanting to bring them home safe while you were jizzing all over your Bush/Cheney posters. Are you one of the fucking rats that are pretending you never salivated over Dubya back then? And now say he is a RINO?

The false equivalencies are noted, and the fact you all keep dodging that the four were dead before the authorities knew is noted.

And a person with a leaky brain thinks Trey Gowdy covered how the deaths 'really' occurred.
It's pretty obvious they were all dead because your choice of a leader didn't do a single thing to keep them alive. It took 13 hours. I would call your brain leaky but it is hard to differentiate between what your head would leak and the shit flowing out of your ass while your head is shoved shoulder deep in that crevice.

It's pretty obvious they were all dead because your choice of a leader didn't do a single thing to keep them alive. It took 13 hours. I would call your brain leaky but it is hard to differentiate between what your head would leak and the shit flowing out of your ass while your head is shoved shoulder deep in that crevice.
They were dead before anyone knew.

I know the truth is hard for you, but there it is. You are mad, I get it, so

b8f807852ac57f9e48e65b12750b3bac.jpg

Fact one: the four were dead before anyone knew.

Every fact after that rests on Fact one.

Forum List

Back