The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

You have presented no evidence that Arbery was was jogging.

The video evidence shows a black male jogging/running with a man shouldering a shotgun that is aimed at the jogger’s/runner’s feet. That’s a felony on the man with a shotgun in the middle of the road.
View attachment 444574

So the jogger/runner swerves to his right to AVOID the gunman.

View attachment 444576
So you are an idiot because as you can see the truth about AA trying to AVOID his attackers is true whether you see AA as a runner or as a jogger.
Nobody just slightly swerves to avoid a man with a gun dumbass

If he was running for his life he wouldn't be jogging directly at the two men who were supposedly threatening him

Nobody's going to believe he decided to Swerve to avoid a life-threatening situation like two men ambushing him with guns

he was on the attack

he gassed out and decided he wasn't going to jail without a fight

He's an experienced felon so he knows he wasn't supposed to be in someone else's house... that's why he ran

"The way I avoid persons bearing shotguns is to run as fast as I can directly towards them"~
You are a liar because AA did not run directly at TM.
The fact that AA collided with TM in front of the Ford F-150 4X4 proves that you are a liar.

There is video evidence, jackass!
The forensic evidence puts his T-shirt fibers in the middle of the bed on the side as if he was trying to jump in it

All the social justice morons are trying to pretend like they found Blood on the bumper like he'd been run over LOL

are you refusing to acknowledge the fact that Larry English was calling the police and Reporting not only theft but burglary over the incidences then suspiciously recanted everything as soon as he started receiving death threats??

Hey, I don't know that he's received death threats. You're the only one I've seen say that, and we already know you're a liar.

All I can go on is what he says now, and he says now that nothing was stolen...
He said that he suspects that water was stolen after a guy, who we now know to be Ahmaud Arbery, illegally entered his home at 220 Satilla Drive. It is heard on audio.

That is burglary. A felony.

If you are not invited into somebody's home and you sneak in there anyways, then flee the scene of the crime with anything of value, even a sip of water, that's not merely misdemeanor trespassing, that's burglary. A felony.

Last edited:
are you refusing to acknowledge the fact that Larry English was calling the police and Reporting not only theft but burglary over the incidences then suspiciously recanted everything as soon as he started receiving death threats??

Hey, I don't know that he's received death threats. You're the only one I've seen say that, and we already know you're a liar.

He said that he suspects that water was stolen after a guy, who we now know to be Ahmaud Arbery, illegally entered his home at 220 Satilla Drive. It is heard on audio.

If you are not invited into somebody's home and you sneak in there anyways, then flee the scene of the crime with anything of value, even a sip of water, that's not merely misdemeanor trespassing, that's burglary. A felony.

I see.

So Arbery was charged, tried and convicted of burglary?

See, you don't just get to say the guy is a felon. He has to be tried and convicted. That's how it works. Even if he's on video removing anything and everything else from the site, if he's not been convicted, he's not a felon.

Period.

Oh, and good luck assigning a "value" to a sip of water for your felony charge.

Dummy...

Just entering a home with the intention of committing burglary is a felony in the state of Georgia

he wasn't looking around for Smurfs

he was simply casing a construction site

I always thought it was really suspicious the way the media presentation never showed us any more than a few seconds of him from the security camera

there's many extra minutes no one has had a chance to see yet

Trespassing in and of itself is a crime that gives anyone probable cause to pursue especially when the pursuers have immediate knowledge that the home is a crime scene

I always thought it was really suspicious the way the media presentation never showed us any more than a few seconds of him from the security camera

It's entirely possible that there's nothing to see. If all there is is a blank screen while an intruder is outside the field of view of the camera, there's no point in sitting there pretending that there is...

Trespassing in and of itself is a crime that gives anyone probable cause to pursue especially when the pursuers have immediate knowledge that the home is a crime scene

Travis McMichael had no such knowledge. That's why he's sitting in jail facing first degree murder charges...

I see.

See, you don't just get to say the guy is a felon. He has to be tried and convicted. That's how it works. Even if he's on video removing anything and everything else from the site, if he's not been convicted, he's not a felon.

Period.

Oh, and good luck assigning a "value" to a sip of water for your felony charge.

Dummy...
When someone on probation commits trespassing with the intent to commit burglary he has committed a felony
that would send him right to jail

Without the media crap storm Larry English would have been happy to press charges he didn't spend all that money on a security system because he didn't care about the people who were "visiting" his home

every Insurance regulation ever written creates a ton of liability for people poking around a construction site and hand tools are such a commonly stolen item that any experienced thief on probation knows damn good and well he shouldn't be caught poking around in someone else's construction site

That's like an experienced prostitute pretending like she shouldn't be walking down the side of the street back and forth all night

It's entirely possible that there's nothing to see. If all there is is a blank screen while an intruder is outside the field of view of the camera, there's no point in sitting there pretending that there is...

Travis McMichael had no such knowledge. That's why he's sitting in jail facing first degree murder charges...
Both the McMichaels literally recognized ArBerry as the man suspected of burglary at Larry english's property and the primary suspect in a host of other crimes in the neighborhood

They were both professional law enforcement agents with Decades of combined experience so they knew better than to break the law in a simple pursuit of a criminal suspect

if they had actually grabbed him or beat him up you guys would have a case otherwise you got nothing without Oprah and LeBron drama

Celebrity endorsements bring out the chumps

Both the McMichaels literally recognized ArBerry as the man suspected of burglary at Larry english's property and the primary suspect in a host of other crimes in the neighborhood

They were both professional law enforcement agents with Decades of combined experience so they knew better than to break the law in a simple pursuit of a criminal suspect

if they had actually grabbed him or beat him up you guys would have a case otherwise you got nothing without Oprah and LeBron drama

Sadly, you're just making shit up again. For the McMichael's and Bryan's sake, I hope they have better representation than an idiot like you. The more I read your posts, the more I'm convinced of their guilt.

That's not what "immediate knowledge" means.
|
You're fucking stupid...

They were both professional law enforcement agents with Decades of combined experience

No, they weren't.

Hell, Gregory was such a "professional" that he had to retire because he allowed required training to lapse. He's a piece of shit and about as unprofessional as they get...

so they knew better than to break the law in a simple pursuit of a criminal suspect

Right. That's why the GBI and a Grand Jury decided they needed to be charged with 1st degree murder...

You know what the funny part is, you fucking dipshit? I had no idea that eithe Winfrey or James had opined on this case until you and the dipshit apeman mentioned it. Why? Because you ignorantly believe that injecting that narrative will, somehow, negate the fact that Travis was overheard calling Arbery a "n****r" while standing over his lifeless, bloody body in the middle of the street.

I really wish Georgia had hate crime legislation. Frankly, I'm not a big fan of it, but it's pretty clear that Travis killed Arbery because he was black, and really for no other reason...

aathe guy turnsand comes at him.PNG

The eyewitness , Captain Watson, said that Forest Gump turned and attacked his son.

That statement is consistent with the video evidence.

Last edited:

See, you don't just get to say the guy is a felon. He has to be tried and convicted. That's how it works.
IIRC, the felony conviction was after he took a gun to a basketball game and the police chased him down and caught him in a parking lot outside of the school building. But only one of the officers was injured.

Probably clocked Arbery upside the head so hard that he broke his fist.

Last edited:
The eyewitness , Captain Watson, said that Forest Gump turned and attacked his son.

Trouble is GM told police when they arrived that there were two shots. He lied to the police. Or he actually thought the second shot went off during the struggle from the gun, was the first shot.

We know there were three shots and the first was before there was a struggle for the gun.

So what good is this testimony since we know it is not about the first shot

“According to statements, that’s when McMichael says Arbery attacked his son and the two men started fighting over the gun at which point Travis McMichael fired a shot. A second later there was a second shot.”

We know there were three shots and the first was before there was a struggle for the gun.
Could you explain to the USMB forum, how you came to that conclusion?

How do you know conclusively that there was no "struggle" for the gun before the first shot was fired?

Obviously, Gump grabbed the shotgun because the laws of physics says so.

Last edited:
Why don't you just accept the reality that it was only about 3-4 feet, max?

Because the shadows seen moving on the pavement in front of the truck are consistent with being of the upper body of both men. There are spaces of no shadow between the shadow of the bumper and the edge of the upper body shadows. If they were three feet from the bumper the upper body shadow should be on the grill and hood of the truck.

Because the shadows do not move parallel with the bumper. TM’s shadow during his retreat is moving away from the bumper in motion from right to left on the screen. AA follows the same angle. If the truck is facing west then TM is retreating southwest after shooting AA in the chest. Let’s assume AA’s motion from the right front headlight on is at a 45 degree angle from the centerline of the road. Headed southwest. AA begsn the swerve from 2.5 feet to the right of the truck and laws of physics and human anatomy do not allow AA to run up to the bumper and make a oerfect 90 turn to be running parallel with the bumper a couple feet west. We would see his foot and ankle not upper bidyshadows right here.
View attachment 444581
So there was no hard left 90 from AA to get to TM AT 3 ft West of the bumper too.

So it’s best to estimate distances when the men come across the centerline back into view.

Remember we are dealing with a distance based upon lines going to vanishing point.

View attachment 444585Do you see the distance between the poles appear to be shorter as they get further from the eye. But we know they are the same distance apart in reality. The same applies here;

View attachment 444587
TM’s foot is west more than 4 feet from the bumper. If the truck is 17 feet we know the distance from the front bumper to TM’s foot could be 17 feet as well because of the vanishing point optics like the poles in the graphic.
Therefore, logicially...she's a wayciss

Moonbat logic.

It's unlikely any other case in recent history has inspired more misinformation as media Outlets clearly have an incentive to racialize and dramatized every incident that comes their way

the simple fact is arberry was a well-known local Petty Criminal who was caught casing out a house that had suffered a string of recent burglaries and fled like a thief when he was confronted by the neighbor

The McMichaels weren't a couple of hillbillies sitting on their front porch downing canned beer when an innocent black jogger happened by

they are BOTH former professional law enforcement agents who recognized the local Petty Criminal hauling ass up the street from the video Larry English had captured after installing a security system and no trespassing sign due to the burglaries and may have been alerted by the first neighbor who had called 911 when he saw arberry illegally enter the crime scene and subsequently bolt when he realized he'd been caught

Per Georgia law they armed themselves and engaged in a Pursuit while on the phone with 911 and continued to relay the criminals position to the responding officers

At one point Arberry decided he was going to attack the McMichaels and ran towards Travis grabbing his shotgun and punching him in the face numerous times committing a felony assault

In fact it was so obvious a simple self-defense shooting that they couldn't even determine whether or not Travis had pulled the trigger intentionally or not as when an attacking person is pulling on a long gun it is perfectly plausible that they themselves set the fire arm off

The notion that a couple of vigilante Hillbillies set upon an innocent black jogger and gunned him down in the street is a complete joke

The fact is Arberry committed a crime by entering a residence with a no trespassing sign and then bolted when confronted thus providing reasonable suspicion that he was in fact the person they recognized from the videos and a prior encounter Travis had with him. In fact Gregory McMichael knew arberry because he had worked on one of his previous crimes

It's absolutely hilarious that mainstream media Outlets can get away with a false narrative and an edited video designed to convince people that these two men are bloodthirsty murderers who decided to hunt down an innocent black jogger, if they had planned to murder a jogger they certainly wouldn't have used a shotgun with a less-lethal round then is a available at Walmart to do so.

It certainly is a shame that businesses who have suffered damage due to riots can't sue these media outlets for false information leading to the violence and destruction that has crippled their

You know what though? In every other civilised country, if Arberry was indeed casing the house - and he might have been - he might have been followed by unarmed civilians, the cops called and justice would have been done if found guilty. Only in the US, where people have this cowboy mentality of arming themselves and thinking they are Big Man on Campus, does this shit happen.

If some alien had spent two or three years studying each country in the world and landed on the planet and was given this scenario without telling them the country it happened in, then asked "What country do you think this happened?' they'd likely mention some African or South American shithole country, or some Asian cesspit like the Philippines. Not the USA. How does it feel to put in the same sentence as countries that don't follow due process but act like cowboys?

Forum List

Back