The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

"The way I avoid persons bearing shotguns is to run as fast as I can directly towards them"~ Quoted from nobody trying not to be a 2020 Darwin Award nominee, nonetheless.

Last edited:
It would be pretty stupid to pursue a potentially armed suspect without a Firearms yourself

ANd, yet, Pudge #1 and Pudge #2 who were the ones doing the pursuing...

a shotgun is a very defensive tool however I would have taken a high-capacity 9 mm and a carbine rifle

So, you admit that someone in Pudge #1's position should've had a more offensive weapon.

I won't disagree, considering the fact that the McMichael inbreds were the instigators of the whole affair...
While the McMichaels were initially pursuing a criminal suspect they stopped and held their ground while calling the police

that's when the criminal suspect elected to run directly at them from a great distance and attack them forcing them to defend themselves
He was being chased by Bryan.
is that why he tried to carjack him?
By "carjack," you mean fight for his life.
From the way he, and Gregory McMichael described it, what Bryan did makes him at the very least guilty of reckless operation of a motor vehicle IMO, or whatever they call that down in Georgia.

He's a fucking moron. I bet he's almost as stupid as IM2 or Mac1958.

He basically admitted that he intentionally collided with Arbery with his truck. And of course, in the video he is way the hell left of the centerline.

That guy is an idiot.

Last edited:
He was shot as he ran around the front of the truck to avoid TM
"Avoid"???? :cuckoo:

WTF???

You're an i__t (fill in the blank)

AA avoided TM right here:

369A426D-EB18-4568-8C37-798057AE438D.jpeg
CB8CAFA9-4444-4D29-98E7-5050D18F0807.jpeg
5163C264-7F12-412B-B38D-85B5268AED6F.jpeg

Only a liar and a racist would see the above as a one hundred yard attack specifically because he was running away from one of his attackers and he attempted to run past TM who was last clearly visible to
AA when TM was standing on the drivers side in the oncoming lane around the middle of the truck.

Had AA been planning to attack when swerved to avoid he would have had to assume that TM would reposition himself to the front of the truck making an attack more feasible.

That is an absurd and racist assumption on your part because AA had no way to know that TM would be so stupid as to run around to the front of the truck to once again run to try and block his path of escape from the neighborhood full of racist morons with guns and trucks.

"The way I avoid persons bearing shotguns is to run as fast as I can directly towards them"~

You are a liar because AA did not run directly at TM.

AA was running away from one racist felon who admitted to running AA off the road and was right behind him when AA swerved and attempted to run on the side of the truck where TM was not.

when TM countered the swerve by running to be out in front of AA once again - that move is best described as an ambush - and he shot him from his new attack position.

Last edited:
It doesn’t make sense that AA first tried to avoid TM and then last second decided to attack him.

if he was trying to avoid someone he wouldn't run directly at them for a distance longer than a football field

View attachment 444441

The video evidence does not support your lies.

AA was avoiding one of his three attackers who was positioned in his truck behind AA in the frame you posted.

Your lie is already busted for that omission.

But you also try to pretend that AA is not seen in the video “avoiding” TM in the frame you posted when he ‘swerved” to avoid direct contact with TM who is pointing his shotgun towards AA’s feet at that moment.

That is not AA “ running directly at” TM. Why do you keep repeating that racist lie.

And You know TM did not remain in that blocking position because he moved to a new blocking position in front of the truck when he saw the new escape route that AA had chosen.

View attachment 444441

What reasonable young black man would run around the other side of the truck to avoid this individual?

It’s reasonable if you don’t want the gunman to think you are attacking him to seerve away from where the gunman is standing and intend to put the truck between your self and the gunman.

46B5C974-F5CC-45C7-9D1F-7843503A362A.jpeg

And that is why AA swerved away.

Last edited:
Are you now theorizing about what the suspects were thinking?

Liar. I’m not theorizing what AA or his attackers were thinking. I’m knocking your racist lies down based on the video evidence. The video evidence shows that AA swerved to avoid direct contact with TM. The fact is AA swerved away from TM’s position.

You say AA swerved because in his mind he wanted to attack TM.

And that is ridiculous because if AA was planning to attack TM he would not take a route to the side of the truck where TM was not.

I’m not saying what TM was thinking I’m saying TM Took a new blocking position in front of the truck abscess when there get shot AA in the chest.

Last edited:
I saw the video of AA --the video that was unaltered by the media. AA attacked the good guys trying to stop crime and tried to grab their gun.

Here is a fact, racist. There is no video altered, un-altared, or not yet messed with yet that shows AA attacking TM in front of the truck until after he was shot and wounded in the chest.

What you see is what most racists
see was both men coming out to the left of the truck and that is when the fight was started. AA has already been shot and blood is visible on his T-shirt half a second after the first shot was fired.
Oh no you called me a name..........You are going to hurt my feelings.

Stick and Stones asshole...time for people to grow up and get a grip

And sorry, idiot, the video played clearly shows aa run around the truck and grabs the gun. The convicted violent felon died trying to rob a house and then trying to steal a gun when told to stop running from the scene of the original crime.

One less welfare criminal-------is good for society. And making excuses and making the felon the hero of the story shows a large of group of manipulate stupid people...GEEBUS--

It doesn’t make sense that AA first tried to avoid TM and then last second decided to attack him.

if he was trying to avoid someone he wouldn't run directly at them for a distance longer than a football field

View attachment 444441

The video evidence does not support your lies.

AA was avoiding one of his three attackers who was positioned in his truck behind AA in the frame you posted.

Your lie is already busted for that omission.

But you also try to pretend that AA is not seen in the video “avoiding” TM in the frame you posted when he ‘swerved” to avoid direct contact with TM who is pointing his shotgun towards AA’s feet at that moment.

That is not AA “ running directly at” TM. Why do you keep repeating that racist lie.

And You know TM did not remain in that blocking position because he moved to a new blocking position in front of the truck when he saw the new escape route that AA had chosen.

View attachment 444441

What reasonable young black man would run around the other side of the truck to avoid this individual?

It’s reasonable if you don’t want the gunman to think you are attacking him to seerve away from where the gunman is standing and intend to put the truck between your self and the gunman.

View attachment 444515
And that is why AA swerved away.
ACTUALLY-- a career criminal---loved to play the fake out. Hence why he was pretending to jog after casing and the new house......He like that idiot Sullivan anti-fa who brag of using a camera for his disguise meant to make people think that they were where they weren't supposed to be legally---------while they committed their crimes made a fake reason to be there. Criminals doing what criminals do. IN AA's history it included such another such fake out stunt while a cop arrested him----------criminals going to do what they always do while their idiot family and racist blm continue with these stupid blatantly false narratives (like Trayvon was just wee wittle kid getting an Ice tea for his little brother bs) ...........just keep lying and lying and lying till idiots accept the story as real.

AA was a criminal who was snagged in the commission of a crime, instead of stopping, he AGAIN attack the people trying to legal stop him, but this time was shot.

Good riddance and stop whining over his criminal azz.

Have you ever tried to steal a shotgun out of somebody's hands?

No.

Then again, I've never had some wannabe Klan members arm themselves and chase me down in a pickup truck...
:rolleyes:
Nor did Arbery.

You have been fed a false narrative by the fake news media, idiot. You drank the grape kool-aid.

And sorry, idiot, the video played clearly shows aa run around the truck and grabs the gun.

Not before the first shot. The first shot goes off when both men are not in view the camera. Tha makes you a liar.

Yes the video shows AA grabbing the gun but that is AFTER being shot once in the chest.

Only a racist would expect a black man not to fight back in self defense after being shot at very close range by a white moron with a gun trying to abduct him.

Nor did Arbery

You are delusional If you think the prosecution has not made the case that AA was not being pursued and blocked from jogging without hindrance on a public road.
You have presented no evidence that Arbery was jogging.

Why the fuck would he be jogging?

That theory holds no water. It's Georgia in 2020. And the jogging fad ended in the 1990's. What football coach worth their salt would teach their players to jog?

Arbery went to Brunswick high school and played linebacker.

An elite athlete.

Currently there are 3 NFL players who went to that high school. So I seriously doubt that the football coach would be teaching the kids to jog.

Last edited:
You have presented no evidence that Arbery was was jogging.

The video evidence shows a black male jogging/running with a man shouldering a shotgun that is aimed at the jogger’s/runner’s feet. That’s a felony on the man with a shotgun in the middle of the road.
6EB3F085-A628-43EB-BC85-E5A441FE9307.jpeg

So the jogger/runner swerves to his right to AVOID the gunman.

BC250748-CC23-47DA-8DD5-5524441BED0F.jpeg

So you are an idiot because as you can see the truth about AA trying to AVOID his attackers is true whether you see AA as a runner or as a jogger.

Why don't you just accept the reality that it was only about 3-4 feet, max?

Because the shadows seen moving on the pavement in front of the truck are consistent with being of the upper body of both men. There are spaces of no shadow between the shadow of the bumper and the edge of the upper body shadows. If they were three feet from the bumper the upper body shadow should be on the grill and hood of the truck.

Because the shadows do not move parallel with the bumper. TM’s shadow during his retreat is moving away from the bumper in motion from right to left on the screen. AA follows the same angle. If the truck is facing west then TM is retreating southwest after shooting AA in the chest. Let’s assume AA’s motion from the right front headlight on is at a 45 degree angle from the centerline of the road. Headed southwest. AA begsn the swerve from 2.5 feet to the right of the truck and laws of physics and human anatomy do not allow AA to run up to the bumper and make a oerfect 90 turn to be running parallel with the bumper a couple feet west. We would see his foot and ankle not upper bidyshadows right here.
605387DE-71E6-4889-837B-D618B4F353FB.jpeg

So there was no hard left 90 from AA to get to TM AT 3 ft West of the bumper too.

So it’s best to estimate distances when the men come across the centerline back into view.

Remember we are dealing with a distance based upon lines going to vanishing point.

5C662014-21A3-41A9-8B4D-45913D2824B4.jpeg
Do you see the distance between the poles appear to be shorter as they get further from the eye. But we know they are the same distance apart in reality. The same applies here;

69D1C5B9-9B98-4288-A57F-F12C61EBB144.jpeg

TM’s foot is west more than 4 feet from the bumper. If the truck is 17 feet we know the distance from the front bumper to TM’s foot could be 17 feet as well because of the vanishing point optics like the poles in the graphic.

Last edited:
I fixed that for you...

You are a liar and a dumbass. you fixed nothing. AA’s feet are on the .ground. TM is aiming at AA’s feet which are in contact with the ground. And the video does not negate the possibility that TM ained the gun higher.

I saw the video of AA --the video that was unaltered by the media. AA attacked the good guys trying to stop crime and tried to grab their gun.

Here is a fact, racist. There is no video altered, un-altared, or not yet messed with yet that shows AA attacking TM in front of the truck until after he was shot and wounded in the chest.

What you see is what most racists
see was both men coming out to the left of the truck and that is when the fight was started. AA has already been shot and blood is visible on his T-shirt half a second after the first shot was fired.
Oh no you called me a name..........You are going to hurt my feelings.

Stick and Stones asshole...time for people to grow up and get a grip

And sorry, idiot, the video played clearly shows aa run around the truck and grabs the gun. The convicted violent felon died trying to rob a house and then trying to steal a gun when told to stop running from the scene of the original crime.

One less welfare criminal-------is good for society. And making excuses and making the felon the hero of the story shows a large of group of manipulate stupid people...GEEBUS--
He tried to rob the house? What did he try to take?

Nor did Arbery

You are delusional If you think the prosecution has not made the case that AA was not being pursued and blocked from jogging without hindrance on a public road.
You have presented no evidence that Arbery was jogging.

Why the fuck would he be jogging?

That theory holds no water. It's Georgia in 2020. And the jogging fad ended in the 1990's. What football coach worth their salt would teach their players to jog?

Arbery went to Brunswick high school and played linebacker.

An elite athlete.

Currently there are 3 NFL players who went to that high school. So I seriously doubt that the football coach would be teaching the kids to jog.
And yet, he's seen jogging up to the truck.

Forum List

Back