The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

The only thing I object to is that they chased and made contact. They're not cops anymore. They should not have been out of the truck.
Citizen arrest of criminal caught on tape trepassing and attempting to rob a place--------who did not live in the area and would never be jobbing that far from his house.
the jogging narrative is absolutely preposterous

Long cotton cargo shorts loose high tops and a 4-mile jog in a neighborhood with no sidewalks and that's assuming he lives with his mother which is definitely not confirmed

In the 911 calls Larry English made before he received his death threats he described the the same man repeatedly

Notice how none of them can answer my simple scenario question

You pull up to your home and see a man you don't know jumping out of your young daughter's bedroom window who flees in a panic once he realizes you've seen him

A real man would chase him down drag him to the ground and pin him with a knee on his neck until law enforcement arrived

A sniveling worthless social justice coward would hide under his car and call 911 while he soiled his undies

And now after the death threats this cowardly man is singing a completely different tune

Well, whine all you want, but that last video destroys the story the McMichaels have fooled you into believing...

You mean the video he made after he was a threatened? Is that the one you're talking about??

Yup.

In none of the previous videos did English ever identify the person he though was trespassing. Why? Because he didn't know. I also didn't hear, in any of the videos, English claim that he had had items stolen.

Also, Arbury's murder was pretty far removed from when those 911 calls were made...

maybe you ought to get a pen and a paper out and watch those videos again

of course Larry English didn't identify the guy he didn't know his name but he knew exactly what he look like and had shown everyone in the neighborhood photos of the crook

This is a deadlock that he was criminally trespassing since it was clear he didn't have permission to be there

it's all over bro

How come you're too much of a sniveling feeble coward to answer the scenario

You drive up to your home and see a man you don't know jumping out of your child's window who after making visual contact with you flees in a panic....

what would you do?

I already answered that, dipshit.

If I see a man jumping out of a window in my house, then I have witnessed a crime (trespassing) and, as such, would be justified in chasing him.

The McMichaels witnessed no crime. Gregory McMichael admitted that.

You're not real good at this...
You don't know he was trespassing

maybe your wife invited him over for a slice of her Georgia peach pie and asked him to bring a big load of cream...hmmmm

So you feel comfortable chasing a man down who you simply suspect of trespassing yet deny the McMichaels the right to do the same

you certainly aren't very good at this

not very good at all

The first thing one notices about the OP is that he takes pains to capitalize "Petty Criminal" yet writes the name of the dead victim as "arberry [sic]".

That kind of tells us all we need to know without the TL;DR.

The first thing one notices about the OP is that he takes pains to capitalize "Petty Criminal" yet writes the name of the dead victim as "arberry [sic]".

I see we're dealing with one of the most dramatic of Queens this forum has to offer

I have giant mangled hands from Decades of farmwork and mixed martial arts competition so I use speak to text and only laboriously fix a few minor spelling issues

Capitalizing a worthless filthy Petty criminals name is not on that list

I see we're dealing with one of the most dramatic of Queens this forum has to offer

I have giant mangled hands from Decades of farmwork and mixed martial arts competition so I use speak to text and only laboriously fix a few minor spelling issues

Thanks but I already pointed out where you're coming from.

Good to have it confirmed and all but I was already pretty sure.

And now after the death threats this cowardly man is singing a completely different tune

Well, whine all you want, but that last video destroys the story the McMichaels have fooled you into believing...

You mean the video he made after he was a threatened? Is that the one you're talking about??

Yup.

In none of the previous videos did English ever identify the person he though was trespassing. Why? Because he didn't know. I also didn't hear, in any of the videos, English claim that he had had items stolen.

Also, Arbury's murder was pretty far removed from when those 911 calls were made...

of course Larry English didn't identify the guy he didn't know his name but he knew exactly what he look like and had shown everyone in the neighborhood photos of the crook

This is a deadlock that he was criminally trespassing since it was clear he didn't have permission to be there

it's all over bro

Then there's no reason for you to not take my bet, coward...

So you feel comfortable chasing a man down who you simply suspect of trespassing yet deny the McMichaels the right to do the same

The difference is that I would actually be seeing the guy on my property. The McMichael boys didn't see Arbury trespassing anywhere.

I harbor no illusion that you're intelligent enough to discern the difference.

I'm done with you. You want them to be innocent. I get that. You're simply too fucking stupid to understand very basic tenets of the law and, instead, want to massage the facts into some convoluted form of truth which fits your narrative.

Travis McMichael could easily face the death penalty.

That's the reality which you're too fucking stupid to accept.

I'll do nothing but mock you from here on out, because you've repeatedly proven that you're too fucking stupid to have an actual conversation with...

Yup.

it's all over bro

And of course, the penalty for Trespassing While Black is not only loss of name capitalization, but death.

If only Georgia Law agreed with your description. But it doesn’t. And there be the rub. Now the three heroes will have some time in Prison to consider their actions. Other could use it as a teachable moment and restrain some idiot from tearing off in hot pursuit. But it won’t.
in prison for self defense????????!!!!!!!!!
o, that's right--you are Mr Perfect

Yup.

it's all over bro

Again you are using Legal Terms improperly for Georgia. Trespassing in Georgia is not so cut and dried as not being invited onto the property. You have to be informed by the owner or a designated representative. In other words. An employee. I know the laws are different where you are. That is America. Each state has their own laws. For example. It is no big deal in California to drive by a stranded motorist on the road.

In Alaska. It is a felony. It is attempted murder.

Arguibg that is bullshit in Alaska won’t help you. We are back to learn the laws.

Now the trespassing was covered in the first article I posted. Pages of this shit ago. The Lawyer explained it. But you did not like what he had to say and ignored it. That is absolutely your right. But your belief does not make it factual. The laws in Georgia remain the same.

So. Again you are tossing around specific terms with definite meanings. I am starting to feel like I am in the Princess Bride. You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think the do.

If only Georgia Law agreed with your description. But it doesn’t. And there be the rub. Now the three heroes will have some time in Prison to consider their actions. Other could use it as a teachable moment and restrain some idiot from tearing off in hot pursuit. But it won’t.
in prison for self defense????????!!!!!!!!!
o, that's right--you are Mr Perfect

I wondered when you would come along. Do you also deride people who get math problems correct?

Travis McMichael was trained by the US military in law enforcement

So what? So was I.

That hardly absolves me when I want to pretend I'm the Lone Ranger and chase down someone I think may have once committed a crime...

and it's perfectly legal to arm yourself and Chase someone you suspect of committing a crime in the state of Georgia and if that person decides to violently attack you you're allowed to defend yourself as well

But there has to be just cause for believing he had just committed a crime. Other than him running, which is horribly insufficient, there was nothing to suggest he'd just done anything...
Travis McMichael was a trained law enforcement officer in US military meaning he has professional experience in proper arrest procedure and was acting within the scope of Georgia law

What a lot of people are surprised to learn is that it's perfectly legal to grab a gun and Chase someone who you suspect of committing a crime in the state of Georgia... you don't have to witness a crime all you have to have is reasonable suspicion they committed one and you're allowed to chase them and even detain them

If that person decides to violently attack you by grabbing your gun and punching you in the face repeatedly it's perfectly legal to shoot that individual

IE Trayvon Martin

So many people are all wrapped up in the drama because they believed the initial news narrative based solely on dramatization and racialization

Remember thanks to crowdfunding websites like GoFundMe you no longer need to win a legal Victory to get millions of dollars

All you have to do is come up with the most ridiculous victimhood narrative about how you're innocent young unarmed black child got murdered in the street by a couple of hillbillies and millions of dollars will pour into your account.. so funny how they dig out children's photographs for guys who were shot in adulthood!

There are several other consequences to pushing a completely false narrative for millions of dollars but I think that's something they're comfortable living with

Remember "hands up don't shoot"??

that turned out to be completely fake but not after millions and millions of dollars poured in the gofundme of Michael Brown Via Chumps online who bought the fake story

of course they did burn down a city thanks to the fake narrative but I guess that's the price we pay for propaganda driven news entertainment

I have to ask this again. Where did you learn about Georgia Law? Let’s start with Citizens Arrest in Georgia. Do you understand it is a bet your life move? Yes you can place someone under Citizens Arrest. However if they are innocent you have just committed the crime of false imprisonment. So reasonable belief. That means a woman screams he stole my wallet. You grab the guy. You had no reason to doubt the guy stole the wallet. You were acting on information a reasonable person would believe.

Even if Arbury had stopped. The Trio would be going to prison. Because Arbury didn’t steal anything. He was not in possession of anything from the construction site.

Here is an explanation of these laws from an actual lawyer. You know. Someone who actually knows the laws in the State.

When I got my CCW I spoke to a lawyer and took a class. I wanted to make sure I understood the law before I started carrying. That article is pretty much what he told me. Do not engage in Citizens Arrest. He is the one that said it was a bet your life move. If you are wrong you are headed to prison.

So why is it that your description of Georgia Law is so different than anyone who actually practiced law in the State says it is? Why is it that your assertions are actually the exact opposite of what the law says?

You believe the McMichaels are being railroaded. The problem is they took the actions. And they are responsible for those actions. Those actions are actually violations of the law as written with precedence in Georgia. These are not new laws. Or even new ways of applying it. These are established and routine applications of the law.
....it is MORE than reasonable to believe he had stolen something---you are being UN-reasonable/unrealistic/etc

So what? So was I.

That hardly absolves me when I want to pretend I'm the Lone Ranger and chase down someone I think may have once committed a crime...

and it's perfectly legal to arm yourself and Chase someone you suspect of committing a crime in the state of Georgia and if that person decides to violently attack you you're allowed to defend yourself as well

But there has to be just cause for believing he had just committed a crime. Other than him running, which is horribly insufficient, there was nothing to suggest he'd just done anything...
Travis McMichael was a trained law enforcement officer in US military meaning he has professional experience in proper arrest procedure and was acting within the scope of Georgia law

What a lot of people are surprised to learn is that it's perfectly legal to grab a gun and Chase someone who you suspect of committing a crime in the state of Georgia... you don't have to witness a crime all you have to have is reasonable suspicion they committed one and you're allowed to chase them and even detain them

If that person decides to violently attack you by grabbing your gun and punching you in the face repeatedly it's perfectly legal to shoot that individual

IE Trayvon Martin

So many people are all wrapped up in the drama because they believed the initial news narrative based solely on dramatization and racialization

Remember thanks to crowdfunding websites like GoFundMe you no longer need to win a legal Victory to get millions of dollars

All you have to do is come up with the most ridiculous victimhood narrative about how you're innocent young unarmed black child got murdered in the street by a couple of hillbillies and millions of dollars will pour into your account.. so funny how they dig out children's photographs for guys who were shot in adulthood!

There are several other consequences to pushing a completely false narrative for millions of dollars but I think that's something they're comfortable living with

that turned out to be completely fake but not after millions and millions of dollars poured in the gofundme of Michael Brown Via Chumps online who bought the fake story

of course they did burn down a city thanks to the fake narrative but I guess that's the price we pay for propaganda driven news entertainment

I have to ask this again. Where did you learn about Georgia Law? Let’s start with Citizens Arrest in Georgia. Do you understand it is a bet your life move? Yes you can place someone under Citizens Arrest. However if they are innocent you have just committed the crime of false imprisonment. So reasonable belief. That means a woman screams he stole my wallet. You grab the guy. You had no reason to doubt the guy stole the wallet. You were acting on information a reasonable person would believe.

Even if Arbury had stopped. The Trio would be going to prison. Because Arbury didn’t steal anything. He was not in possession of anything from the construction site.

Here is an explanation of these laws from an actual lawyer. You know. Someone who actually knows the laws in the State.

When I got my CCW I spoke to a lawyer and took a class. I wanted to make sure I understood the law before I started carrying. That article is pretty much what he told me. Do not engage in Citizens Arrest. He is the one that said it was a bet your life move. If you are wrong you are headed to prison.

So why is it that your description of Georgia Law is so different than anyone who actually practiced law in the State says it is? Why is it that your assertions are actually the exact opposite of what the law says?

You believe the McMichaels are being railroaded. The problem is they took the actions. And they are responsible for those actions. Those actions are actually violations of the law as written with precedence in Georgia. These are not new laws. Or even new ways of applying it. These are established and routine applications of the law.
....it is MORE than reasonable to believe he had stolen something---you are being UN-reasonable/unrealistic/etc

How is it "more than reasonable" to believe he'd stolen something when the owner of the property in question has stated that nothing was stolen?

So what? So was I.

IE Trayvon Martin

How is it "more than reasonable" to believe he'd stolen something when the owner of the property in question has stated that nothing was stolen?
hahhahahahahhahahahahahaahhaha
wooooohoooooooooooo
do you not see the word BELIEVE????????!!!!!!!!!!!
..so you have strangers going into your house/property/etc all the time??????!!!!!

Thanks but I already pointed out where you're coming from.

Good to have it confirmed and all but I was already pretty sure.
You're right

I have no respect for filthy Street criminals and have the utmost respect for decent law-abiding citizens who risk their lives and Freedom to protect our life liberty and property from worthless slow down disgusting Street criminals like the berry

go ahead and screenshot this post for the record

maud aberry is a CROOK

*was a crook

So what? So was I.

IE Trayvon Martin

Are you sure he said nothing was stolen?

cuz it sure sounds like he was reporting a whole bunch of crime and showing the neighbors picture of the Criminal in hopes that they could help him catch the little bastard until he started receiving death threats

It is incredibly disgusting that you're holding up a scenario where a crime victim has been silenced via death threats

Let's review mr english's attitude before the death threats one more time

* punchline is actual theft is 100% irrelevant however the Reasonable Suspicion of theft is the criteria for which the courts will decide whether or not their action was justified

Good Samaritans acting in good faith are not required to be psychic

Yup.

it's all over bro

Again you are using Legal Terms improperly for Georgia. Trespassing in Georgia is not so cut and dried as not being invited onto the property. You have to be informed by the owner or a designated representative. In other words. An employee. I know the laws are different where you are. That is America. Each state has their own laws. For example. It is no big deal in California to drive by a stranded motorist on the road.

Arguibg that is bullshit in Alaska won’t help you. We are back to learn the laws.

Now the trespassing was covered in the first article I posted. Pages of this shit ago. The Lawyer explained it. But you did not like what he had to say and ignored it. That is absolutely your right. But your belief does not make it factual. The laws in Georgia remain the same.

So. Again you are tossing around specific terms with definite meanings. I am starting to feel like I am in the Princess Bride. You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think the do.

Does this man sound like he is okay with AreBerry skulking around his property and do you really believe he installed all those security cameras and forgot about the no trespassing sign that makes simple trespass an automatic burglary charge in the state of Georgia

Yup.

it's all over bro

Does this man sound like he is okay with AreBerry skulking around his property and do you really believe he installed all those security cameras and forgot about the no trespassing sign that makes simple trespass an automatic burglary charge in the state of Georgia

I've no issue with him having a problem with someone trespassing on his property. How is it you're so stupid to believe I would?

Since you refuse to acknowledge the most basic of tenets in this case, further discussion is meaningless.

In order to legally do what they did, Travis and Gregory McMichael would've had to have witnessed the crime, or they would've had to have heard someone proclaim "That guy just committed a crime".

Neither of those things happened. Ergo, they acted illegally, and they will pay dearly, and rightly so, for believing they had any right to conduct themselves as they did...

Yup.

it's all over bro

I've no issue with him having a problem with someone trespassing on his property. How is it you're so stupid to believe I would?

Since you refuse to acknowledge the most basic of tenets in this case, further discussion is meaningless.

In order to legally do what they did, Travis and Gregory McMichael would've had to have witnessed the crime, or they would've had to have heard someone proclaim "That guy just committed a crime".

Neither of those things happened. Ergo, they acted illegally, and they will pay dearly, and rightly so, for believing they had any right to conduct themselves as they did...

wrong---there is no law saying you can't confront someone who just TRESPASSED on your property

Forum List

Back