The painful truth about Ahmaud Arberry

And now after the death threats this cowardly man is singing a completely different tune

Well, whine all you want, but that last video destroys the story the McMichaels have fooled you into believing...

You mean the video he made after he was a threatened? Is that the one you're talking about??

Yup.

In none of the previous videos did English ever identify the person he though was trespassing. Why? Because he didn't know. I also didn't hear, in any of the videos, English claim that he had had items stolen.

Also, Arbury's murder was pretty far removed from when those 911 calls were made...

maybe you ought to get a pen and a paper out and watch those videos again

of course Larry English didn't identify the guy he didn't know his name but he knew exactly what he look like and had shown everyone in the neighborhood photos of the crook

This is a deadlock that he was criminally trespassing since it was clear he didn't have permission to be there

it's all over bro

Again you are using Legal Terms improperly for Georgia. Trespassing in Georgia is not so cut and dried as not being invited onto the property. You have to be informed by the owner or a designated representative. In other words. An employee. I know the laws are different where you are. That is America. Each state has their own laws. For example. It is no big deal in California to drive by a stranded motorist on the road.

In Alaska. It is a felony. It is attempted murder.

Arguibg that is bullshit in Alaska won’t help you. We are back to learn the laws.

Now the trespassing was covered in the first article I posted. Pages of this shit ago. The Lawyer explained it. But you did not like what he had to say and ignored it. That is absolutely your right. But your belief does not make it factual. The laws in Georgia remain the same.

So. Again you are tossing around specific terms with definite meanings. I am starting to feel like I am in the Princess Bride. You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think the do.

Does this man sound like he is okay with AreBerry skulking around his property and do you really believe he installed all those security cameras and forgot about the no trespassing sign that makes simple trespass an automatic burglary charge in the state of Georgia

I've no issue with him having a problem with someone trespassing on his property. How is it you're so stupid to believe I would?

Since you refuse to acknowledge the most basic of tenets in this case, further discussion is meaningless.

In order to legally do what they did, Travis and Gregory McMichael would've had to have witnessed the crime, or they would've had to have heard someone proclaim "That guy just committed a crime".

Neither of those things happened. Ergo, they acted illegally, and they will pay dearly, and rightly so, for believing they had any right to conduct themselves as they did...

so if their neighbors were identifying the criminal suspect fleeing from the scene of the crime you don't think that qualifies as immediate knowledge?

If a woman is screaming and pointing at an individual who is running away from her I'm not allowed to stop him because I didn't witness the crime?

* glad you're not my neighbor

would you even have the courage to call 911 or would you just go hide under your bed like a spineless coward?

And now after the death threats this cowardly man is singing a completely different tune

Well, whine all you want, but that last video destroys the story the McMichaels have fooled you into believing...

You mean the video he made after he was a threatened? Is that the one you're talking about??

Yup.

In none of the previous videos did English ever identify the person he though was trespassing. Why? Because he didn't know. I also didn't hear, in any of the videos, English claim that he had had items stolen.

Also, Arbury's murder was pretty far removed from when those 911 calls were made...

of course Larry English didn't identify the guy he didn't know his name but he knew exactly what he look like and had shown everyone in the neighborhood photos of the crook

This is a deadlock that he was criminally trespassing since it was clear he didn't have permission to be there

it's all over bro

Again you are using Legal Terms improperly for Georgia. Trespassing in Georgia is not so cut and dried as not being invited onto the property. You have to be informed by the owner or a designated representative. In other words. An employee. I know the laws are different where you are. That is America. Each state has their own laws. For example. It is no big deal in California to drive by a stranded motorist on the road.

Arguibg that is bullshit in Alaska won’t help you. We are back to learn the laws.

Now the trespassing was covered in the first article I posted. Pages of this shit ago. The Lawyer explained it. But you did not like what he had to say and ignored it. That is absolutely your right. But your belief does not make it factual. The laws in Georgia remain the same.

So. Again you are tossing around specific terms with definite meanings. I am starting to feel like I am in the Princess Bride. You keep using those words. I do not think they mean what you think the do.

Does this man sound like he is okay with AreBerry skulking around his property and do you really believe he installed all those security cameras and forgot about the no trespassing sign that makes simple trespass an automatic burglary charge in the state of Georgia

You keep getting mad about what the law is. I honestly do not understand that. I mean I am honestly at a loss here.

The lawyers I keep posting are talking about the law. And how it is applied through precedence. Precedence are the cases that helped define what the law means. What it means in context.

Frankly at this point you sound like one of those nuts who believes the Earth is flat. The problem is that reality does not fit your YouTube vids. Undaunted you continue.

I am not a lawyer. I have spoken to some. I have hired a few. But I am not a lawyer. I am wise enough to listen to them though. Just as I am wise enough to consult with a Doctor concerning medical issues.

What I can tell you is what Lawyers told me. I can tell you about the course I took when I got my CCW. I took the course to understand my rights and the law. I did so to limit the odds that I would face my own legal jeopardy.

The Army trained me as a secondary duty to be a Combat Lifesaver. That does not make me a medic. It does not make me a Doctor. It doesn’t even mean I will be able to save your life if you are injured. It means I may be able to help keep you alive until real Medics arrive. It means I may keep you alive long enough for treatment from real medical personnel.

I have a CCW. It does not make me a cop. It means by the laws of Georgia I am legally allowed to carry a gun for self defense.

I can continue posting things I have done and how I am not something related. And here is where we diverge. I know my limits. And I know enough not to believe I know it all.

However you my friend decry the people who are experts. You denounce the lawyers who pretty much universally say that the McMichaels were wrong. You denounce the GBI who said that the McMichaels committed crimes. You denounce the Judge who interprets the law and applies it. You denounce the Lawyers who are representing the accused and demand we all adhere to your understanding of the law.

The problem is that courts work on law. And others wiser than I have made the decisions long ago. Do I think there are problems with the law? Obviously. I posted it above. I also know my wishes or opinions do not affect that law. And there are many laws I have a problem with. Unlike you I do not declare the law does not say what everyone in the field says it does.

I am not a lawyer. I tell you what they told me. I post links to them. You detest them. And you denounce their statements.

One of my hobbies is studying post accident reports on aircraft. I am not a pilot. But I listen and try to understand what the experts are saying. I learn. The same is true with space exploration. I like it. I am a fan. I am a supporter. But I do not pretend to be one of them.

You do pretend. You pretend to know more than lawyers. You don’t know Georgia Law and pretend to declare what it says. You may know a little about the law at home. Probably California since the story of Richard Ramirez was more local in the 80’s. But that does not make it the same everywhere.

You mentioned my neighbors. I spoke with several of them here in Rural Georgia. Everyone on the street agreed that the McMichaels were screwed. Not because the victim is black. But because you can’t do what they did in this state. So my neighbors would not expect me to act like an idiot. And I would not ask them to either. And we are rural as hell. Cops or Paramedics are 20 minutes away at a minimum. We have to take care of each other here. There isn’t anyone else

The laws that prohibit this were passed or updated in the 60’s. It was done to end the reign of the KKK. It was done to take away their I didn’t do nothing wrong excuses. Conservatives passed the laws. Conservative Judges ruled on them. And they have been on the books since.

I am telling you all this so you start to understand. Georgia is throwing those boys in Prison not because the victim was black. But because they became what Georgia does not want to see ever again. A Lynch Mob. That crap is in the distant past and nobody wants to see it return.

Now this is the same state. In fact a more conservative part of the state which had a woman shooting at intruders in her home killing one of them.

Nobody batted an eye. Nobody tried to charge her with a crime. Nobody said boo to her. Why? What was different. You tell me.

You couldn’t hand pick a jury in this state that would convict her. You couldn’t find a prosecutor to charge her. She was absolutely well within her rights. She was within the law. No charges. No arrest. No problems other than repairing or replacing the door and patching some holes in her walls.

This is Georgia. They break into your house and you kill them nobody is going to say boo to you. No lawsuits or other nonsense. But if you go out and try and hunt them down you are in big trouble. Get a lawyer fast. You are going to need it.

Yup.

it's all over bro

You keep getting mad about what the law is. I honestly do not understand that. I mean I am honestly at a loss here.

The lawyers I keep posting are talking about the law. And how it is applied through precedence. Precedence are the cases that helped define what the law means. What it means in context.

Frankly at this point you sound like one of those nuts who believes the Earth is flat. The problem is that reality does not fit your YouTube vids. Undaunted you continue.

I am not a lawyer. I have spoken to some. I have hired a few. But I am not a lawyer. I am wise enough to listen to them though. Just as I am wise enough to consult with a Doctor concerning medical issues.

What I can tell you is what Lawyers told me. I can tell you about the course I took when I got my CCW. I took the course to understand my rights and the law. I did so to limit the odds that I would face my own legal jeopardy.

The Army trained me as a secondary duty to be a Combat Lifesaver. That does not make me a medic. It does not make me a Doctor. It doesn’t even mean I will be able to save your life if you are injured. It means I may be able to help keep you alive until real Medics arrive. It means I may keep you alive long enough for treatment from real medical personnel.

I have a CCW. It does not make me a cop. It means by the laws of Georgia I am legally allowed to carry a gun for self defense.

I can continue posting things I have done and how I am not something related. And here is where we diverge. I know my limits. And I know enough not to believe I know it all.

However you my friend decry the people who are experts. You denounce the lawyers who pretty much universally say that the McMichaels were wrong. You denounce the GBI who said that the McMichaels committed crimes. You denounce the Judge who interprets the law and applies it. You denounce the Lawyers who are representing the accused and demand we all adhere to your understanding of the law.

The problem is that courts work on law. And others wiser than I have made the decisions long ago. Do I think there are problems with the law? Obviously. I posted it above. I also know my wishes or opinions do not affect that law. And there are many laws I have a problem with. Unlike you I do not declare the law does not say what everyone in the field says it does.

I am not a lawyer. I tell you what they told me. I post links to them. You detest them. And you denounce their statements.

One of my hobbies is studying post accident reports on aircraft. I am not a pilot. But I listen and try to understand what the experts are saying. I learn. The same is true with space exploration. I like it. I am a fan. I am a supporter. But I do not pretend to be one of them.

You do pretend. You pretend to know more than lawyers. You don’t know Georgia Law and pretend to declare what it says. You may know a little about the law at home. Probably California since the story of Richard Ramirez was more local in the 80’s. But that does not make it the same everywhere.

You mentioned my neighbors. I spoke with several of them here in Rural Georgia. Everyone on the street agreed that the McMichaels were screwed. Not because the victim is black. But because you can’t do what they did in this state. So my neighbors would not expect me to act like an idiot. And I would not ask them to either. And we are rural as hell. Cops or Paramedics are 20 minutes away at a minimum. We have to take care of each other here. There isn’t anyone else

The laws that prohibit this were passed or updated in the 60’s. It was done to end the reign of the KKK. It was done to take away their I didn’t do nothing wrong excuses. Conservatives passed the laws. Conservative Judges ruled on them. And they have been on the books since.

I am telling you all this so you start to understand. Georgia is throwing those boys in Prison not because the victim was black. But because they became what Georgia does not want to see ever again. A Lynch Mob. That crap is in the distant past and nobody wants to see it return.

Now this is the same state. In fact a more conservative part of the state which had a woman shooting at intruders in her home killing one of them.

Nobody batted an eye. Nobody tried to charge her with a crime. Nobody said boo to her. Why? What was different. You tell me.

You couldn’t hand pick a jury in this state that would convict her. You couldn’t find a prosecutor to charge her. She was absolutely well within her rights. She was within the law. No charges. No arrest. No problems other than repairing or replacing the door and patching some holes in her walls.

This is Georgia. They break into your house and you kill them nobody is going to say boo to you. No lawsuits or other nonsense. But if you go out and try and hunt them down you are in big trouble. Get a lawyer fast. You are going to need it.

most "hunters" dont talk to their prey before they take the shot

who commited the 1st act of violence???

Yup.

it's all over bro

By law in Georgia? Travis McMichaels.

Yup.

it's all over bro

Travis and Gregory McMichael...

so if their neighbors were identifying the criminal suspect fleeing from the scene of the crime you don't think that qualifies as immediate knowledge?

As much as you wish otherwise, no, it doesn't...

If a woman is screaming and pointing at an individual who is running away from her I'm not allowed to stop him because I didn't witness the crime?

No, you're not...

would you even have the courage to call 911 or would you just go hide under your bed like a spineless coward?

Calling 911 would be appropriate...

Yup.

it's all over bro

describe the 1st act of violence?

No matter how ridiculous, dramatic and emotional you may be there's no way you're going to convince anyone that yelling stop at a man is an act of violence even if you are standing your ground holding a firearm

Ahmaud is the one that attacked first

he's the one that committed the First Act of violent aggression

The McMichaels were simply standing their ground and ordering him to stop running away

Last edited:

No, you're not...

You have a coward's interpretation of the law and would stand there sucking your thumb while rapists and robbers ran free

I predict you are a privileged white suburbanite who has never been a fight in their lives

One thing is abundantly clear you've never served in any armed service Protection Service or even security service because an attitude so destitute of testicular fortitude is more apropos for s Starbucks barista

Yup.

it's all over bro

No matter how ridiculous, dramatic and emotional you may be there's no way you're going to convince anyone that yelling stop at a man is an act of violence even if you are standing your ground holding a firearm

The McMichaels were simply standing their ground and ordering him to stop running away

I don’t have to convince you. But let me tell you who was convinced. The State Police. The Prosecutor. The Grand Jury. The Judge.

And the reason they were convinced is because standing in the road with a shotgun in an effort to stop someone illegally is literally Aggravated Assault according to the written Statute of Georgia.

You see. It is a chain of events. Because the McMichaels had no legal justification to place Arbury under Citizens Arrest that means their pursuit was attempted Illegal Imprisonment. That is a felony. Because they were armed during this effort they committed Aggravated Assault.

Again. I don’t have to worry about convincing some school crossing guard in California. The prosecution and the judge are already convinced. The concern for the McMichaels is that they will convince a Jury. And in Georgia that won’t be all that hard.

The violations of the law are so egregious the local Magistrate Judge denied bail to a former cop and his son. Not once. But twice. Once in May and again in November. The application in November would have had months of exculpatory evidence attached.

In case you do not understand what that means let me explain. It means the evidence against them is so strong that they are basically certain to be convicted. So they might as well flee the Country. Because if they stand trial they are going to prison.

Under Georgia Law they are looking at Twenty years to Life. For Daddy and Roddy that is a death penalty conviction. They won’t live twenty years with Prison Medical and Food.

I don’t have to convince you of a thing. Not a damned thing. Because I know in Georgia the Jury will be.

Well, they convinced a grand jury of it, so there's that.

In several jurisdictions, and it wouldn't surprise me if Georgia is one of them, simply pointing a gun at someone is considered assault with a deadly weapon? You don't even need to have bullets.

At this point, you're nothing but a broken record. You keep belching up the same fucking thing, time and time again. If someone has the nerve to disagree with you, you simply insist they're wrong, instead of doing what an intelligent person would do and take the time to consider that they may be right.

Travis McMichael is going to prison for the rest of his life, and all your whining isn't going to change that...

You have a coward's interpretation of the law and would stand there sucking your thumb while rapists and robbers ran free

Hardly.

But I'm smart enough to know enough about the law, use of deadly force, escalation of force, rules of evidence, etc, that the odds of me posting emotional rants as you do are slim...

I predict you are a privileged white suburbanite who has never been a fight in their lives

And you would be wrong.

I don't fight anymore. I'm 58 years old. I've got this thing about people hitting me. I don't like it. I would much prefer to reason my way out of a fight. But I can fight, and fight well, if I have to...

One thing is abundantly clear you've never served in any armed service Protection Service or even security service because an attitude so destitute of testicular fortitude is more apropos for s Starbucks barista

US Navy, 20 years, dipshit. I won't waste my time dictating my DD-214 to you, because we both know you'll employ the "dipshit Guerilla's rules of evidence", which states that if you don't believe it, it's not true.

And I have little interest in trying to convince you of anything, simply because you've long demonstrated that you're nothing but an insolent child who demands that things be your way, and nothing else...

Hardly.

But I'm smart enough to know enough about the law, use of deadly force, escalation of force, rules of evidence, etc, that the odds of me posting emotional rants as you do are slim...

And you would be wrong.

I don't fight anymore. I'm 58 years old. I've got this thing about people hitting me. I don't like it. I would much prefer to reason my way out of a fight. But I can fight, and fight well, if I have to...

US Navy, 20 years, dipshit. I won't waste my time dictating my DD-214 to you, because we both know you'll employ the "dipshit Guerilla's rules of evidence", which states that if you don't believe it, it's not true.

And I have little interest in trying to convince you of anything, simply because you've long demonstrated that you're nothing but an insolent child who demands that things be your way, and nothing else...

My DD-214 says nine years US Army. MOS. 12B2P. Which translates to Combat Engineer. Sergeant. Paratrooper.

No, you're not...

Since you know so much. Tell me why the Bill of Rights devotes most of the amendments to the Judicial System?

You see. I studied the Constitution after I swore to defend it. I wanted to know more about what I was staking my life to defend. The more I learned the more impressed I was with the genius of the Founders. Sadly. You have not studied. I suspect you never even read it.

Yup.

it's all over bro

I don’t have to convince you. But let me tell you who was convinced. The State Police. The Prosecutor. The Grand Jury. The Judge.

And the reason they were convinced is because standing in the road with a shotgun in an effort to stop someone illegally is literally Aggravated Assault according to the written Statute of Georgia.

You see. It is a chain of events. Because the McMichaels had no legal justification to place Arbury under Citizens Arrest that means their pursuit was attempted Illegal Imprisonment. That is a felony. Because they were armed during this effort they committed Aggravated Assault.

Again. I don’t have to worry about convincing some school crossing guard in California. The prosecution and the judge are already convinced. The concern for the McMichaels is that they will convince a Jury. And in Georgia that won’t be all that hard.

The violations of the law are so egregious the local Magistrate Judge denied bail to a former cop and his son. Not once. But twice. Once in May and again in November. The application in November would have had months of exculpatory evidence attached.

In case you do not understand what that means let me explain. It means the evidence against them is so strong that they are basically certain to be convicted. So they might as well flee the Country. Because if they stand trial they are going to prison.

Under Georgia Law they are looking at Twenty years to Life. For Daddy and Roddy that is a death penalty conviction. They won’t live twenty years with Prison Medical and Food.

I don’t have to convince you of a thing. Not a damned thing. Because I know in Georgia the Jury will be.

who commited the 1st violent crime?

who escalated the situation to VIOLENCE?

I don't remember a citizen's arrest

I remember a pair of Good Samaritans holding their ground while a violent criminal runs over 30 yards directly at them and then tries to violently disarm them

No, you're not...

Since you know so much. Tell me why the Bill of Rights devotes most of the amendments to the Judicial System?

You see. I studied the Constitution after I swore to defend it. I wanted to know more about what I was staking my life to defend. The more I learned the more impressed I was with the genius of the Founders. Sadly. You have not studied. I suspect you never even read it.
Did you learn that it's completely legal to defend yourself from a violent attack in the state of Georgia?

Two men were standing their ground as a violent criminal charged over 30 yards directly at them and then attempted to use violence to disarm them

What would you have done if someone ran up grabbed your gun and started punching you in the face?

would you give up your gun and then get down on your hands and knees?

No, you're not...

Did you learn that it's completely legal to defend yourself from a violent attack in the state of Georgia?

Two men were standing their ground as a violent criminal charged over 30 yards directly at them and then attempted to use violence to disarm them

What would you have done if someone ran up grabbed your gun and started punching you in the face?

As we've already concluded, you're a fucking idiot who's incapable of rational thought.

If the McMichael boys wanted to stand their ground, they should've stayed in their fucking yard.

By chasing Arbery down (and there's no argument to that), they cannot, under the laws of the Great State of Georgia, claim self defense.

Personally, I'd like to see them bring back death by hanging for ol' Travis...

Yup.

it's all over bro

I remember a pair of Good Samaritans holding their ground while a violent criminal runs over 30 yards directly at them and then tries to violently disarm them

Again. Travis McMichaels.

I don’t understand. If you have all this experience in Public Safety how do you not understand the law?

No, you're not...

As we've already concluded, you're a fucking idiot who's incapable of rational thought.

If the McMichael boys wanted to stand their ground, they should've stayed in their fucking yard.

By chasing Arbery down (and there's no argument to that), they cannot, under the laws of the Great State of Georgia, claim self defense.

Personally, I'd like to see them bring back death by hanging for ol' Travis...
How did they chase a guy down when they were standing in the middle of the street and he was running directly at them?

Why did a man run 30 yards directly at people who were chasing him down?

Yup.

it's all over bro

Again. Travis McMichaels.

I don’t understand. If you have all this experience in Public Safety how do you not understand the law?

What act of violence did Travis McMichael commit?

Forum List

Back