The Paid Leftists in USMB Going Through the Motions: LOSERS

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Its all they have left....

There lies have been exposed and now they are trying to cover them up by spouting more lies. The coming implosion will be massive..

I do not believe this forum is important enough to have paid posters. The blind partisans here just do it for free.

The easiest solution is to not engage in those threads. Let them sink into oblivion.

Unfortunately many of you do not have the self control to ignore CLEAR TRASH threads.

lol at you thinking people get paid to post here.
What a loon.

If so, where do I sign up?

• Banned
lol at you thinking people get paid to post here..........

I know they do you fucking dickless moron. Leftists get paid to go to protests, post online, and all ,manner of interactions. I have seen them discuss it in their forums.

lol at you thinking people get paid to post here..........

I know they do you fucking dickless moron. Leftists get paid to go to protests, post online, and all ,manner of interactions. I have seen them discuss it in their forums.

Dickless, cute response.
Do RWI's get paid too, or is this just a so-called Soros conspiracy theory thing?

Has anybody noticed that the paid Leftists are dropping little stupid bomb threads in the forum periodically now that they have lost? They say something ignorant and stupid and then never return to the thread. They are seeding the forum with bullshit just to keep their bosses happy.

There's about 5 or 6 on page one right now. Here are two:

Why would anyone, including his supporters, watch Trump’s SotU address?
Republican lawmakers are forced to lie to the American people

Meh, the left are just butthurt...again. They got a pouty face. :21:

I'm being paid to be an absolutely brilliant Independant.

it isn't much, but it's enough to keep me in malt liquor and cheap hookers.

I'm being paid to be an absolutely brilliant Independant.

it isn't much, but it's enough to keep me in malt liquor and cheap hookers.

LOL. Okay!

Share a great Independent post with us right now. I am not mocking you either, I am serious. Choose your topic.

:beer:

$12.50 per post from Soros, 10 post daily max. Generally identified with 3/4 numbers after their screen name

I wish someone would pay me to post. In the end posting on a forum has never changed one mind. It's fun to see people get heated over things so unimportant as politics.

I wish someone would pay me to post. In the end posting on a forum has never changed one mind. It's fun to see people get heated over things so unimportant as politics.

If its unimportant then get the fuck out so we don't have to see your asinine posts

Since the election, the number of lefties on this board has dwindled, and since the Mueller report was released, they are an endangered species.

My hat is off to those who actually still hang around.

Serious question. Is there any proof any are paid here? I know it happens, but is there any proof it happens here?

Serious question. Is there any proof any are paid here? I know it happens, but is there any proof it happens here?
a poster who called himself 320years of history admitted to being a paid poster for the Hillary campaign and several other leftist posters left immediately after the election.

I take it with a grain of salt, though.

Forum List

Back