The Paid Leftists in USMB Going Through the Motions: LOSERS

I could have sworn this board was inundated with paid posters right around election time. We had like 10 posters with single digit posts who came in here with a bunch of Hillary propaganda and then never returned after the election. It was so weird.

I am pretty sure the threads are still out there.

Serious question. Is there any proof any are paid here? I know it happens, but is there any proof it happens here?
a poster who called himself 320years of history admitted to being a paid poster for the Hillary campaign and several other leftist posters left immediately after the election.

I take it with a grain of salt, though.
Not surprised. I know Bloomberg is financing lots of groups too. So are the other fat cat Democrats

Has anybody noticed that the paid Leftists are dropping little stupid bomb threads in the forum periodically now that they have lost? They say something ignorant and stupid and then never return to the thread. They are seeding the forum with bullshit just to keep their bosses happy.

There's about 5 or 6 on page one right now. Here are two:

Why would anyone, including his supporters, watch Trump’s SotU address?
Republican lawmakers are forced to lie to the American people

Meh, the left are just butthurt...again. They got a pouty face. :21:
More of your usual nothing.

I wish someone would pay me to post. In the end posting on a forum has never changed one mind. It's fun to see people get heated over things so unimportant as politics.

If its unimportant then get the fuck out so we don't have to see your asinine posts
And not a minute goes by before an idiot comes along and proves what initforme just posted, LOL.

Serious question. Is there any proof any are paid here? I know it happens, but is there any proof it happens here?
Yes
Someone I know overheard someone else say so. If that’s good enough to impeach Trump it’s more than good enough for me and Everyone else.

More of your usual nothing.

Get the official super absorbent Dem TDS crying towel because more Trump wins are on the way! :eusa_clap:

Shamwow.jpeg

Has anybody noticed that the paid Leftists are dropping little stupid bomb threads in the forum periodically now that they have lost? They say something ignorant and stupid and then never return to the thread. They are seeding the forum with bullshit just to keep their bosses happy.

There's about 5 or 6 on page one right now. Here are two:

Why would anyone, including his supporters, watch Trump’s SotU address?
Republican lawmakers are forced to lie to the American people

You are like the Titanic and the posts you mention are your iceberg.

lol at you thinking people get paid to post here..........

I know they do you fucking dickless moron. Leftists get paid to go to protests, post online, and all ,manner of interactions. I have seen them discuss it in their forums.
I know we have rightwinger on here saying the great Obama. Lol, I would like to know how much he gets paid to do that.

Forum List

Back