If Recession Happens Blame China

Who imposed the tariffs on China? Trump.

And who actually pays for those tariffs? I do. Who gets to keep the extra money that I was charged for the product? Rump and his merry band of criminals. And who gets that money that Rump and his merry band of criminals stole from me? All their friends and buddies in the form of tax breaks so they get refunds instead of paying just zero taxes.

We know Democrats will want to blame Trump. It looks like blame would belong somewhere else.

< What if Coronavirus and China's Quarantines Caused a Recession >

What If the Coronavirus and China's Quarantines Caused a Global Recession?

yes, don't blame the Rump. He's never to blame no matter destructive some of his policies are. He's a real Angel, that one who is trying to make full God status.
So you are blaming President Trump for China's Coronavirus outbreak? That's what I'm hearing.

We know Democrats will want to blame Trump. It looks like blame would belong somewhere else.

yes, don't blame the Rump. He's never to blame no matter destructive some of his policies are. He's a real Angel, that one who is trying to make full God status.
Hey dick for brains, did you notice that there is no vote on witnesses that you said you knew would happen, you dumb asshole.

It does seem that the real Coronavirus contagion risk is economic. Hopefully neither happens but it won't take long for China's shutdown to ripple out to the rest of the world.

So you are blaming President Trump for China's Coronavirus outbreak? That's what I'm hearing.

I would if it makes it to the US. Rump cut a lot of things to pay for his buddies Yachts and Heroin habits. So far, Rump hasn't done a whole lot of anything to prevent it outside of using it to go after more Muslim Countries for Banning. But the Commercial Transports are the ones taking action and it's hitting them in the breadbasket. They are refusing to transport people and goods from countries that have that virus yet Rump has yet to add them to the Travel Bans. Can you imagine if he were to take Delta's lead and ban transport from China until they get a handle on it? Instead, lt's use this crisis to add more Muslim Countries to the travel ban list.

OK lemme see if I got this straight.

If the Dow goes up, it's all Rump. If the Dow goes down, it's all China.

That about it?

Good to know Rump continues his lifelong tradition of never being responsible for the negatives --- you know, bankruptcies, losing the popular vote, calling for the deaths of innocent people, mocking a reporter's congenital disability because he wouldn't lie, displaying a fake magazine cover, making up fake people to plant sex stories, calling Tim Cook "Tim Apple", claiming that would means wouldn't ....

Last edited:
I don't foresee a recession in my Chrystal Ball. Earnings are still good, wages are still rising, unemployment is low,
and a key factor is that inflation is in check. Trump has done a remarkable job with this aging bull market.
Now, if we could just tamp down the never ever Trumpers from trying to talk up a recession and just enjoy
the ride while it lasts, all would be good.

If this becomes a near or full blown pandemic, there are retards out there that think any given economy can withstand it?

Fuck.....there are tons of more idiots out there than I thought!!!

If this becomes a near or full blown pandemic, there are retards out there that think any given economy can withstand it?

Fuck.....there are tons of more idiots out there than I thought!!!
I remember under the brown turd(Oblummer) all the liberals were laughing at the Doomsday Preppers. If there is a full blown pandemic, you can bet the libtards will be beating at the doors of those who have been ready for such an event(guns included).

Forum List

Back