The Orange Man Did It

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Their marriages failed and it’s all Trump’s fault:

A lady named Sarah tells us that her marriage became unsustainable “after the 2016 election, when I ramped up my political activism.” Sarah’s husband is described as “completely aligned” politically, a feminist, even, albeit one who doesn’t care to spend every waking hour raging about politics. “Talking about the Trump election,” says Sarah, “makes me more emotional than the end of my marriage.” And presumably, more emotional than the thought of her children losing the stability and reassurance of a family structure.

Donald Trump Is Destroying My Marriage

No, he isn't. The only people that can destroy your marriage are you and/or your spouse. Also, gay marriage. lol

A lady named Sarah tells us that her marriage became unsustainable “after the 2016 election, when I ramped up my political activism.” Sarah’s husband is described as “completely aligned” politically, a feminist, even, albeit one who doesn’t care to spend every waking hour raging about politics. “Talking about the Trump election,” says Sarah, “makes me more emotional than the end of my marriage.” And presumably, more emotional than the thought of her children losing the stability and reassurance of a family structure.

Cheeto Jesus saves all.

iu

Not much of a marriage if a person youhave never met can destroy it.

No, he isn't. The only people that can destroy your marriage are you and/or your spouse. Also, gay marriage. lol

I agree.

If your marriage is in trouble that's the fault of you and your spouse. Not an election.

Good Lord people are stupid.

That’s Trump, his evil powers are endless in destruction.

I second this.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

oh lord. some people will forever need someone to blame for their idiocy.

Forum List

Back