The Orange Man Bad mantra rolls on...Let’s talk policy...Which current Democrat policies are good for good Americans?

Maybe you should do a ride-along. Most drivers speed, don't fully stop at stop signs, drift out of their lane, have a tail light or headlight out, don't signal at turns, etc. etrc. It's true that PC is necessary to search, but PC (Probable Cause) is subjective.

If you feel an officer had no right to search you, you can file a lawsuit against the city for fourth amendment violations. I don't do any of those things you listed above. That's why I haven't had a moving traffic violation in well over 20 years, and I used to drive for a living.

Trump said he would replace Obmacare with a much better plan, covering millions more, and at a tiny fraction of the cost.
Trump said it would be "sooooo" easy.

That's an even bigger lie than anything Obama ever told.
No, Trump said repeal and replace. They weren't able to repeal anything.

Say that one more time.....
Trump wasn't able to repeal anything, no less replace Obamacare.

Trump said he would replace Obmacare with a much better plan, covering millions more, and at a tiny fraction of the cost.

No, Trump said repeal and replace. They weren't able to repeal anything. And......nobody was hurt by Trump not coming up with an alternative plan. I've had healthcare insurance all of my life with preexisting conditions. The day Commie Care started was the day my employer dropped our plan. That cost me tens of thousands of dollars.

Get a better job, one with health care insurance. Be a Policeman or Deputy Sheriff, good pay, good benefits.

You make the claim you lost this benefit, Most minimum wage workers have never had health insurance, unless they are under 27 and on their parents HC System.

Improved freedom and liberty....the anger and violence are going to subside under Biden. Thus more liberty and freedom.

No longer needing to wonder what Trump screwed up overnight via twitter when you wake up in the morning.

Biden will get the covid relief flowing. Trump wasn't interested.

Trump is partially responsible for getting the vaccine which some are now saying will be out before Christmas. Biden's idea was to lock down the country and have a federal mask mandate.

We are fully aware of all the Dem policies aimed to benefit Mexico and foreigners.
Lax border
Free healthcare
DACA ‘citizenships’
Rent control
$15 minimum wage
Free college

But tell us, what policies will the Biden / Harris administration roll out to benefit good, real core Americans?

Improved relations with our allies
Improved relations between ethnic groups domestically
Improved freedom and liberty
Hope for a better tomorrow because we have an authentic professional management team in the Oval office.

The college initiatives, a $15/hour FMW, DACA relief are all great things too.

You already see covid relief has been revived thanks to Trump getting his ass kicked.

Good things ahead.

The House and the Senate put party over country, that is why Covid relief didn’t happen.

What is “improved freedom and liberty” mean?

Hope for a better tomorrow? You sound like a mindless ad campaign. I had hope for a better tomorrow under every President.

Improved freedom and liberty....the anger and violence are going to subside under Biden. Thus more liberty and freedom.

No longer needing to wonder what Trump screwed up overnight via twitter when you wake up in the morning.

Biden will get the covid relief flowing. Trump wasn't interested.

All of this is subjective. Trump signed a bill for trillions for relief and the left criticize him for doing so, because he exploded the debt. Make up your mind. I never cared what Trump tweeted overnight, as it did not effect my daily life. Anger is going to subside? So if a cop kills a black kid, we are going to be happy and no riots like Ferguson?

No, Trump said repeal and replace. They weren't able to repeal anything.

Say that one more time.....
Trump wasn't able to repeal anything, no less replace Obamacare.
Not for any lack of trying. It doesn't get any more real than that, from a reality tv guy.

Get a better job, one with health care insurance. Be a Policeman or Deputy Sheriff, good pay, good benefits.

You make the claim you lost this benefit, Most minimum wage workers have never had health insurance, unless they are under 27 and on their parents HC System.

When you're older, getting a new job isn't as easy as when you were in your 20's, 30's or even in your 40's. That's besides the fact no President should have the power to force you to leave a job you like because they're a Communist and want to turn the country in that direction.

If you like or don't like Biden's National Security picks , most come from working or middle class backgrounds, Are competent professionals who know the job. And can relate to what its like having to work hard to make a living.

We have a “rightful place at the head of the table”? Sound imperialistic. We are not the nation the world should look to. We need to take a less active role in policing the world and back out of a lot of world conflicts. We are not the world police.
And that lead to us fighting them "over here" instead of "over there".

We are not so isolated that we can protect ourselves from the rest of the world. Pearl Harbor and 9-11 proved that.

Maybe you should do a ride-along. Most drivers speed, don't fully stop at stop signs, drift out of their lane, have a tail light or headlight out, don't signal at turns, etc. etrc. It's true that PC is necessary to search, but PC (Probable Cause) is subjective.

If you feel an officer had no right to search you, you can file a lawsuit against the city for fourth amendment violations. I don't do any of those things you listed above. That's why I haven't had a moving traffic violation in well over 20 years, and I used to drive for a living.

You can't file a lawsuit until you have made a claim against a government agency, in person before a board of inquiry . In you claim it is s/he said, s/he said and guess who wins. Then you can file a small claims action and be prepared to go against an officer who has had plenty of testifying experience.

You can't file a lawsuit until you have made a claim against a government agency, in person before a board of inquiry . In you claim it is s/he said, s/he said and guess who wins. Then you can file a small claims action and be prepared to go against an officer who has had plenty of testifying experience.

Sure you can file a suit. You can sue for anything these days. The ACLU will even provide free legal council if you can't afford a lawyer.

It's not about which policies are good for Americans; it's about what policies are good for the party, the Democratic Party, of course. Nothing else matters. Through the party, all people can realize their ultimate destiny of serving the party and the state. All that's good comes from the party and we must commit all of our love, loyalty, and devotion to advancing the interests of the party.

Forum List

Back