The Orange Man Bad mantra rolls on...Let’s talk policy...Which current Democrat policies are good for good Americans?

Statistically the cops seize more contraband in the white driven cars. That means drugs and weapons. Or are white kids with drugs and weapons harmless little angels while blacks who statistically speaking are less likely to have contraband the evil race? Isn’t possession of drugs a crime? Isn’t possession of a weapon and drugs a serious crime the cops should be actively engaged in stopping? That was your argument regarding stop and frisk when it was the blacks getting stopped and frisked.

It was also blacks who benefited from the policy because it saved more black lives. More white kids are caught with contraband than blacks? Well......that's probably true because whites are over three times the population of blacks.

All but a handful of that was replacing pre-existing wall and voted on and funded before Trump ever became president.

The walls were too easily compromised, and some of that included replacing vehicle barriers that a seven year old could get through. So the same goal was met which is to stop illegals from crossing.

Unknown 4.07.31 PM.jpeg

And the tooth fairy comes around and gives your kids pocket change when they lose a tooth.

Police don't have ultimate authority. As a former professional truck driver, I can tell you blacks drive erratically and dangerously. I live in a black area, and they drive like idiots all the time here.

Police are not going to put their ass on the line to harass black people, especially today with all the recording devices around. They can get in huge trouble for that and it may even cost the city a good buck to defend the officer if a lawsuit is filed.

Biden didn't win because of his policies. Biden won because Trump has the disposition of an eleven year old.

I imagine Biden will continue along the failed Bush/Obama/Trump policies.
What you mean is that Trump didn't take a beating lying down. Only TDS morons think that Republican presidents should bend over and take whatever the media and Democrat politicians dish out.

We are fully aware of all the Dem policies aimed to benefit Mexico and foreigners.
Lax border
Free healthcare
DACA ‘citizenships’
Rent control
$15 minimum wage
Free college

But tell us, what policies will the Biden / Harris administration roll out to benefit good, real core Americans?

Improved relations with our allies
Improved relations between ethnic groups domestically
Improved freedom and liberty
Hope for a better tomorrow because we have an authentic professional management team in the Oval office.

The college initiatives, a $15/hour FMW, DACA relief are all great things too.

You already see covid relief has been revived thanks to Trump getting his ass kicked.

Good things ahead.

IMPROVED FREEDOM AND LIBERTY?

Like Federal mandated lockdowns? That kind of freedom and Liberty?

Good Lord you are fucking blue pilled.

That she is. A hard lefty loon who doesn't believe election fraud took place even with the evidence and States doing investigations now.

She says Biden is a professional. He sure is. A professional politician who's spent 50 years sucking off the tax payer tit and hasn't accomplished anything.

He's already stated what his administration will do and none of it will help the American tax payer at all. I sure hope the Reps keep the Senate, if they don't we will be in for four years of absolute lefty lunacy.

No tax hikes on anyone earning under $400k....then he says there will be a federal soda tax. :rofl:

No one who earns under $400k drinks soda....who knew??
Also carbon taxes.

These taxes fall the most heavily on the poor.

But tell us, what policies will the Biden / Harris administration roll out to benefit good, real core Americans?

The Biden presidency will be a success even if for just one thing.

Getting rid of Trump, and the swamp he put in charge.

And of course a return to normalcy. Respect in the world, and once again taking our rightful place at the head of the table on the world stage.
"Normalcy" is precisely what the voters don't want. Taking bribes is normal. Selling out our constituents is normal. Fucking over America for the benefit of foreigners is normal.

Last edited:
We are fully aware of all the Dem policies aimed to benefit Mexico and foreigners.
Lax border
Free healthcare
DACA ‘citizenships’
Rent control
$15 minimum wage
Free college

Hope for a better tomorrow because we have an authentic professional management team in the Oval office.

You already see covid relief has been revived thanks to Trump getting his ass kicked.

Good things ahead.

You said nothing except for $15 federal minimum wage.

Every other point you so clumsily attempted to make was utter bullshit.

Make some specific points, rube.

The nation will be much better served under Biden than the blob.
calvin-and-hobbes-rofl.jpg

Lax border
Free healthcare
DACA ‘citizenships’
Rent control
$15 minimum wage
Free college

Good things ahead.

IMPROVED FREEDOM AND LIBERTY?

Like Federal mandated lockdowns? That kind of freedom and Liberty?

Good Lord you are fucking blue pilled.

That she is. A hard lefty loon who doesn't believe election fraud took place even with the evidence and States doing investigations now.

She says Biden is a professional. He sure is. A professional politician who's spent 50 years sucking off the tax payer tit and hasn't accomplished anything.

He's already stated what his administration will do and none of it will help the American tax payer at all. I sure hope the Reps keep the Senate, if they don't we will be in for four years of absolute lefty lunacy.

No tax hikes on anyone earning under $400k....then he says there will be a federal soda tax. :rofl:

No one who earns under $400k drinks soda....who knew??
Also carbon taxes.

These taxes fall the most heavily on the poor.

They will fall on everyone because everything made will be taxed with his ridiculous carbon tax. Mans bat shit crazy and those that voted for him will be regretting it big time.

You got a handful of miles.

Only if a handful means 460 miles.

All but a handful of that was replacing pre-existing wall and voted on and funded before Trump ever became president.
"Walls don't work"
"It's fencing not a wall"
"It's just replacing old fence"
"How dare Trump try to protect Americans from foreign criminals."

Same old tired bullshit.

You accept it out of Trump.

The walls were too easily compromised, and some of that included replacing vehicle barriers that a seven year old could get through. So the same goal was met which is to stop illegals from crossing.

View attachment 424688

Which were all approved and paid for before Trump ever came along.

Biden didn't win because of his policies. Biden won because Trump has the disposition of an eleven year old.

I imagine Biden will continue along the failed Bush/Obama/Trump policies.
What you mean is that Trump didn't take a beating lying down. Only TDS morons think that Republican presidents should bend over and take whatever the media and Democrat politicians dish out.

He lost. You can consider that winning if you want.

Statistically the cops seize more contraband in the white driven cars. That means drugs and weapons. Or are white kids with drugs and weapons harmless little angels while blacks who statistically speaking are less likely to have contraband the evil race? Isn’t possession of drugs a crime? Isn’t possession of a weapon and drugs a serious crime the cops should be actively engaged in stopping? That was your argument regarding stop and frisk when it was the blacks getting stopped and frisked.

It was also blacks who benefited from the policy because it saved more black lives. More white kids are caught with contraband than blacks? Well......that's probably true because whites are over three times the population of blacks.

No. Stop for stop with equal bias. Whites are statistically more likely to have contraband.

And the tooth fairy comes around and gives your kids pocket change when they lose a tooth.

Police don't have ultimate authority. As a former professional truck driver, I can tell you blacks drive erratically and dangerously. I live in a black area, and they drive like idiots all the time here.

Police are not going to put their ass on the line to harass black people, especially today with all the recording devices around. They can get in huge trouble for that and it may even cost the city a good buck to defend the officer if a lawsuit is filed.

Ok make up your damned mind. In one thread the RW types say that if the cop does something wrong file a lawsuit. In the next blames lawsuits and the cops doing things wrong to earn them for the cops reluctance.

This is why they get sued. And this is why they should spend life in prison without any parole.

I was a long haul trucker twenty years ago. I had my trailer broken into once. In deep West Virginia where blacks are rare. But hey. Let’s blame them. A white woman bumped me at a light two weeks ago. I didn’t care. She ran into my trailer hitch and put a hole in her bumper.

But blame the black guy

So you and the rest of the racist apologists get ready. Beto is gonna send your beloved cops to get your guns. Of course you will comply being a law abiding real American. Only a black would resist the local cops right?

Ok make up your damned mind. In one thread the RW types say that if the cop does something wrong file a lawsuit. In the next blames lawsuits and the cops doing things wrong to earn them for the cops reluctance.

This is why they get sued. And this is why they should spend life in prison without any parole.

I was a long haul trucker twenty years ago. I had my trailer broken into once. In deep West Virginia where blacks are rare. But hey. Let’s blame them. A white woman bumped me at a light two weeks ago. I didn’t care. She ran into my trailer hitch and put a hole in her bumper.

But blame the black guy

So you and the rest of the racist apologists get ready. Beto is gonna send your beloved cops to get your guns. Of course you will comply being a law abiding real American. Only a black would resist the local cops right?

He's not getting anything. His plans are to make guns virtually impossible to buy in the future. And no, I'm not creating a YouTube account to watch your videos either.

I seriously doubt you drove a cab yet alone a truck. If you drove a truck, you'd be used to interacting with police during the frequent truck inspections they perform. You'd know that the "yes sir-no sir" treatment works the best, and yes, you'd know black drivers are usually the worst.

Which were all approved and paid for before Trump ever came along.

Wrong:

Border Barriers Under Presidents George W. Bush and Barack ObamaIn the decade prior to President Trump’s election, Congress had appropriated almost $2.5 billion to U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), a component of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), to construct more than 650 miles of primary barriers along the southwest border. This includes approximately 350 miles of primary barriers designed to restrict the flow of pedestrians and approximately 300 miles of primary barriers to restrict the flow of vehicles in areas where unauthorized border crossing on foot was less of a concern. Funding for construction of border barriers in this period largely ended in FY2011.

Border Barriers Under President Trump Shortly after his inauguration in January 2017, President Trump signed an Executive Order that called for the construction of a border wall. In March, the President submitted a supplemental appropriations request for FY2017, which included almost $1 billion to begin planning and construction. (At the time, annual appropriations requested for FY2017 by the Obama Administration had yet to be resolved.)In response to this and subsequent requests from the Trump Administration totaling more than $13.27 billion through FY2020, Congress has provided almost $4.47billion for border barrier construction through DHS appropriations. Funding has been provided with conditions that the barriers are built in certain border patrol sectors and meet certain design requirements

The Democrats won leadership of the House in 2018, which means they didn't get seated until January in 2019.

Lax border
Free healthcare
DACA ‘citizenships’
Rent control
$15 minimum wage
Free college

Good things ahead.
Gee speaking of foreign relations I wonder how many nominations for the peace prize Biden will get. If I didn't lose count it was up to five for Trump. That's the last I heard but suppose it could be more by now.

New Topics

Forum List

Back