The Orange Man Bad mantra rolls on...Let’s talk policy...Which current Democrat policies are good for good Americans?

Gee speaking of foreign relations I wonder how many nominations for the peace prize Biden will get. If I didn't lose count it was up to five for Trump. That's the last I heard but suppose it could be more by now.

It really doesn't matter. Considering who they gave it to in the past, they rendered it worthless.

OP...

You're swinging after the bell...

The crowd has already left the stadium and gone home...

You really should have chosen your standard-bearer with more care...

Do better next time...

Hint for 2024...

Right Message... Wrong Messenger

And the tooth fairy comes around and gives your kids pocket change when they lose a tooth.

Police don't have ultimate authority. As a former professional truck driver, I can tell you blacks drive erratically and dangerously. I live in a black area, and they drive like idiots all the time here.

Police are not going to put their ass on the line to harass black people, especially today with all the recording devices around. They can get in huge trouble for that and it may even cost the city a good buck to defend the officer if a lawsuit is filed.

Ok make up your damned mind. In one thread the RW types say that if the cop does something wrong file a lawsuit. In the next blames lawsuits and the cops doing things wrong to earn them for the cops reluctance.

This is why they get sued. And this is why they should spend life in prison without any parole.

I was a long haul trucker twenty years ago. I had my trailer broken into once. In deep West Virginia where blacks are rare. But hey. Let’s blame them. A white woman bumped me at a light two weeks ago. I didn’t care. She ran into my trailer hitch and put a hole in her bumper.

But blame the black guy

So you and the rest of the racist apologists get ready. Beto is gonna send your beloved cops to get your guns. Of course you will comply being a law abiding real American. Only a black would resist the local cops right?

He's not getting anything. His plans are to make guns virtually impossible to buy in the future. And no, I'm not creating a YouTube account to watch your videos either.

I seriously doubt you drove a cab yet alone a truck. If you drove a truck, you'd be used to interacting with police during the frequent truck inspections they perform. You'd know that the "yes sir-no sir" treatment works the best, and yes, you'd know black drivers are usually the worst.

I went to truck driving school after the army. I got a job driving Reefer team and hated it. I drove overnight freight for Quick Delivery which went bankrupt. Then I drove 53 foot dry van for US Xpress. We drove Freightliner Century Class. My truck had the Detroit Series 60 set up for 425 horsepower. I drove coast to coast and into Canada. I drove Freightliner Axels from North Carolina to Portland. I pulled about everything at one time or another. I got a DOT inspection in Kansas and Ohio. I got log book checks by cops in Kansas, California, and Nebraska.

I drove for them for two years. Then I got the job I have now making a lot more money for similar work. Capitalism at play.

I’ve backed into tiny docks in New Jersey. I’ve carried loads to Connecticut and even Vermont. I’ve blasted across Nebraska making miles at $.28 a mile. That is what I was paid working for them.

I’ve pulled heavy loads up the Grapevine in California. Through twisty mountain roads in West Virginia. I’ve carried Military Gear and Hummingbird feeders. It was the load of Hummingbird Feeders that got broken into in West Virginia. That was a floor load drop and hook in NC.

I’ve seen trucks blown over at the Cheyenne Flying J. I’ve been there and done it.

So yeah. I drove trucks scooter. Believe me or not. It is your choice.

I went to truck driving school after the army. I got a job driving Reefer team and hated it. I drove overnight freight for Quick Delivery which went bankrupt. Then I drove 53 foot dry van for US Xpress. We drove Freightliner Century Class. My truck had the Detroit Series 60 set up for 425 horsepower. I drove coast to coast and into Canada. I drove Freightliner Axels from North Carolina to Portland. I pulled about everything at one time or another. I got a DOT inspection in Kansas and Ohio. I got log book checks by cops in Kansas, California, and Nebraska.

I drove for them for two years. Then I got the job I have now making a lot more money for similar work. Capitalism at play.

I’ve backed into tiny docks in New Jersey. I’ve carried loads to Connecticut and even Vermont. I’ve blasted across Nebraska making miles at $.28 a mile. That is what I was paid working for them.

I’ve pulled heavy loads up the Grapevine in California. Through twisty mountain roads in West Virginia. I’ve carried Military Gear and Hummingbird feeders. It was the load of Hummingbird Feeders that got broken into in West Virginia. That was a floor load drop and hook in NC.

I’ve seen trucks blown over at the Cheyenne Flying J. I’ve been there and done it.

And yet with all your interaction with authority, you believe the best way to deal with them is resistance?

And yet with all your interaction with authority, you believe the best way to deal with them is resistance?

I resist injustice. I resist abuse of authority no matter who is in charge. I resist the hypocritical double standards that exist. I call on accountability.

But let’s talk truckers. Let’s say there is a special police force just for news broadcasters. The police will check to make sure the news people are doing it the way the cops say they should. The news people are subject to periodic inspections and they have no choice but to open their doors and welcome the inspection. The police search whenever they feel like it. No warrant or probable cause just a random invasive search.

Every single Trucker I have met in more than twenty years in the business resents the Diesel Bears. But you worship them. How is it that you are so far out of step with the rest?

Truckers warn each other with the CB where cops are. They tell each other what scales are open. They warn each other which station is doing the inspections. But I guess you with your thin blue line sticker head for the inspection sites to make sure you show the cops how lawful you are.

Biden didn't win because of his policies. Biden won because Trump has the disposition of an eleven year old.

I imagine Biden will continue along the failed Bush/Obama/Trump policies.

Biden has the 'disposition' of a traitor.

I resist injustice. I resist abuse of authority no matter who is in charge. I resist the hypocritical double standards that exist. I call on accountability.

But let’s talk truckers. Let’s say there is a special police force just for news broadcasters. The police will check to make sure the news people are doing it the way the cops say they should. The news people are subject to periodic inspections and they have no choice but to open their doors and welcome the inspection. The police search whenever they feel like it. No warrant or probable cause just a random invasive search.

Every single Trucker I have met in more than twenty years in the business resents the Diesel Bears. But you worship them. How is it that you are so far out of step with the rest?

Truckers warn each other with the CB where cops are. They tell each other what scales are open. They warn each other which station is doing the inspections. But I guess you with your thin blue line sticker head for the inspection sites to make sure you show the cops how lawful you are.

How is it I worship them, because I said the best way in dealing with them is just do as they say? How ridiculous. Why in the world would I not resent them either? Think I liked getting pulled over, liked getting my paperwork and log book examined, liked getting home later because most inspections take at least an hour?

Yes I resent them, but at the same time, I also realize they are people doing their job, just like I was. They didn't take a state job in hopes of getting assigned to conduct DOT work to harass drivers, they may have gotten a job working at the zoo. However when you do land a government job, you only do the job as instructed.

Local police are the same way. They take a job, do as they are told, and never joined the force to exercise their animus towards minorities. All they want to do is their job and end up home safely like anyone of us.

I got pulled over by DOT at a scale house in Columbus, and these guys were real assholes. Yes sir, no sir, and I got out of there with a warning. The moron that was there before me was screaming at them. He didn't get to leave. They red tagged him, likely for being an idiot, and yes, he was white.

When I got home, I emailed a complaint to my state rep, one to the governor, and told them I had a recording of how these clowns conducted themselves, and threatened to put it on YouTube. Of course I really didn't have a recording, I just wanted to see how they responded. My state rep replied to my email with an apology. The Governors office said they will look into it and take necessary action. I had to go back through those scales three weeks later, and neither idiot was there. They didn't pull me over, but I seen who they had working as I drove over the scale.

This is how you handle authority when dealing with them. Never challenge them on the street (or in drivers situation, on the road). You just tolerate them, forward your complaint to the proper authorities afterwards, and let it go from there.

Forum List

Back