The Oracle X came in today!!

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Gotta love Amazon Prime!!
Ordered the Burris Oracle X Yesterday evening and it was on my doorstep this morning at 10:00AM!!
The Warranty is lifetime,even if you sell it to a second party or drop it it's fully covered no questions asked!!
You dont even have to register it.
I cant say I've ever seen a warranty this good on anything!

Dont mind the polka dot beach towel....

IMG_4087.jpeg

Gotta love Amazon Prime!!
Ordered the Burris Oracle X Yesterday evening and it was on my doorstep this morning at 10:00AM!!
The Warranty is lifetime,even if you sell it to a second party or drop it it's fully covered no questions asked!!
You dont even have to register it.
I cant say I've ever seen a warranty this good on anything!

Dont mind the polka dot beach towel....

View attachment 750251
Wow! You are some kind of serious about your crossbow. I just read it's ad. Very impressive.

Wow! You are some kind of serious about your crossbow. I just read it's ad. Very impressive.

I spent more on the optics for my Sig AR but it's more for target shooting and if the shit were to hit the fan.
This'll put meat in the freezer. I originally bought the crossbow with the scope,but after reading about the Oracle I decided to upgrade.

It came like this.....
TP_Flatline460_VeilAlpine_MarksmanElite_Left-scaled.jpg

Now it'll look like this....

TP_Flatline460_VeilAlpine_OracleX_Right-scaled.jpg

I spent more on the optics for my Sig AR but it's more for target shooting and if the shit were to hit the fan.
This'll put meat in the freezer. I originally bought the crossbow with the scope,but after reading about the Oracle I decided to upgrade.

It came like this.....
TP_Flatline460_VeilAlpine_MarksmanElite_Left-scaled.jpg

Now it'll look like this....

TP_Flatline460_VeilAlpine_OracleX_Right-scaled.jpg
That is really cool. I was never worth a crap with a bow, but never tried a crossbow. Do you hunt deer, wild hog or both?

That is really cool. I was never worth a crap with a bow, but never tried a crossbow. Do you hunt deer, wild hog or both?

Hogs and deer mostly.
It'll be fun to target shoot with it as well.
A crossbow is pretty much as easy to shoot as a rifle,the biggest difference is the drop of the bolt which is way higher than a rifle obviously.

a prosthetic for manhood.
Jeez, candy. You sound like some kind of valley girl. The guy hunts and stocks his freezer and with any bow, you are a first shot hitter or you have wasted your arrow, as you probably won't find it and if you do, you probably won't ever use it again, except for whatever field head you have on it and maybe not even that. The tech behind that tool would amaze you or anybody else that looked into it.

Jeez, candy. You sound like some kind of valley girl. The guy hunts and stocks his freezer and with any bow, you are a first shot hitter or you have wasted your arrow, as you probably won't find it and if you do, you probably won't ever use it again, except for whatever field head you have on it and maybe not even that. The tech behind that tool would amaze you or anybody else that looked into it.

yep...
And those bolts ain't cheap!!
They run around a $110 bucks for six of them without the lighted nock.
With the lighted nock they're the same price but for 3 of them.

yep...
And those bolts ain't cheap!!
They run around a $110 bucks for six of them without the lighted nock.
With the lighted nock they're the same price but for 3 of them.
Good equipment is always impressive, even if not something I shoot. Congrats on yours!

The human need to needlessly kill animals is pretty amazing. He says that he lives on dividend income (insert giggle here) so he doesn't really need to hunt down an animal does he? LOL.

Good equipment is always impressive, even if not something I shoot. Congrats on yours!

These arrows are super nice!!
Carbon fiber and true to + or - .001 thousands of an inch,so straighter than the diameter of a human hair which is around .003 thousands of an inch.
But they will shatter if you hit something hard.

These arrows are super nice!!
Carbon fiber and true to + or - .001 thousands of an inch,so straighter than the diameter of a human hair which is around .003 thousands of an inch.
But they will shatter if you hit something hard.
Crossbow projectiles are called bolts, brah. And actually they differ in the fletching. Yeah. I can't use my fletching jig on a crossbow bolt.

Not with a favorable outcome, anyway.

No crossbow has the accuracy of a well-tuned .220 Swift.
or Marlin Model 60. I need to put a medium sight on my bow, but the hunter sight is already served in. I think I can do it anyway.
Medium sight is much tighter. I want.
I'd almost challenge crossbow vs. my bow. Almost.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back