The Only Way To Peace Is Thru Genocide

Total Wars have ending. Appeasement leads to perpetual War.

Israel objective is the utter destruction of Hamas, their tunnels, and supply.

Until that is achieved they have no reason to stop
"gipper" does not seem to understand that Hamas declared war and refuses to
sue for peace

you, not me. The INTENT of the actions of your heroes---HAMAS was to INSPIRE
the most base of emotions-----to wit----like YOURS
How does one support mass murder?

Nearly 30,000 bombs have been dropped on Gaza and half of them are “unguided” munitions or so-called “dumb bombs”. That’s over 50 tonnes in high explosive ordnance, or three times the lethal force that was dropped on Hiroshima by the Americans in 1945.

The wanton murder of women and children by the Israeli regime shows that it has no regard for international law nor the commission of crimes against humanity.

Given the barbarity of Israel’s onslaught, it is not surprising that its forces are killing its own people. This is not merely due to “error” or what is called “friendly fire”.

The Israeli military is bombing civilian targets with deliberate genocidal intent. Its snipers are shooting medics and patients through hospital windows.

There are reports of Israeli commandos raiding shelters and executing women and children at close range.

In this unbridled slaughter of innocents and orgy of mass murder it is to be expected that the Israeli forces are killing Israeli hostages because these forces are killing everyone. Anyone that appears in the gun sites of Israeli forces is to be obliterated.

And the Israeli regime and its American apologists have the gall to call the Israeli killers-in-uniform “the most moral army in history”.

Out-of-Control Israeli Regime Killing Own People… Well, Why Not? - LewRockwell

"gipper" does not seem to understand that Hamas declared war and refuses to
sue for peace
Lol. Proving you know very little. You think this started on 10/7.

Sad to say but too many Americans are dumb MFers.
1702938579272.png

Lol. Proving you know very little. You think this started on 10/7.

Sad to say but too many Americans are dumb MFers.
View attachment 875091
gipper----give up-----based on the stupidity of your posts----either you get your information from islamo nazi propaganda or you visit mosques. I am very familiar with
both "sources"

Cambodians are not a race...

Armenains are not a race

The more you type, the more stupid you look

Just say that if it is the genocide of a particular group that you do not care for at the moment, it doesn't count as genocide

Because I GUARANTEE YOU if you were around during the time we were in Cambodia or Vietnam, you wouldn't give a fuck about them being wiped out and you definitely wouldn't have called it "genocide"
And I guarantee you that if a Muslim death cultist raped your sister and chopped off your brother's head with a garden tool, you would expect your government to do something about it.

gipper----give up-----based on the stupidity of your posts----either you get your information from islamo nazi propaganda or you visit mosques. I am very familiar with
both "sources"
lol. You and genocide Joe hugging it out.

You’ll deny you supported genocide, just give it time.

lol. You and genocide Joe hugging it out.

You’ll deny you supported genocide, just give it time.
you are very repetitive-----I came into contact with islamo nazi stupidity almost 70 years ago and COUNTING. Do you ever come up with an original thought?

No need, since it isn't genocide.
So apparently you can’t read.

Funny how posters here on the left and right seem to always support whoever the establishment tells them to, when war breaks out. You guys are so feeble minded.

Funny how posters here on the left and right seem to always support whoever the establishment tells them to, when war breaks out. You guys are so feeble minded.
You discredt yourself and cheapen the word genocide.

Your simpleminded propaganda is not complicated or hard to read. I promise.

you not only read, gipper-----you repeat the shit and garbage that you so GLADLY
SWALLOW

you are very repetitive-----I came into contact with islamo nazi stupidity almost 70 years ago and COUNTING. Do you ever come up with an original thought?
Just trying to help you. No one capable of thinking on their own, supports genocide.

So I can only conclude your mind is not your own.

And watch as all these Israel supporters scurry away and deny they ever supported genocide.
I suspect the Israeli flags will go down as fast as the Uke ones did here Gip

Time and 'in yer face' reality result in allegiances waning or completely changing

~S~

Forum List

Back