The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters;

Stop it. This was d9ne by an anti sematic lunatic. This has nothing to do with which party he identifies as. Idiots.Paul Zeise on Twitter

Says the right wingers after it turns out this guy was about as extreme a right-winger as it gets.

Before that, it was "the violent left / evil Muslim" though. Hmm ...

If it was a Muslim lunatic, all hell would break loose and it would be blamed on his religion, not the fact he was a lunatic.

The only one to blame is the person who did it.
Sorry but that just isn't true in these cases.

You are ignoring the phenomenon of stochastic terrorism which is the dictionary definition for what tRump snd his ilk do.

stochastic terrorism
[stuh-kas-tik ter-uh-riz-uh m]
noun
  1. the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics can not be predicted.

Sounds very, very PC.
Why am I not surprised?
You also believe in micro-aggressions, don't you?

Stop it. This was d9ne by an anti sematic lunatic. This has nothing to do with which party he identifies as. Idiots.Paul Zeise on Twitter

Says the right wingers after it turns out this guy was about as extreme a right-winger as it gets.

If it was a Muslim lunatic, all hell would break loose and it would be blamed on his religion, not the fact he was a lunatic.

You are ignoring the phenomenon of stochastic terrorism which is the dictionary definition for what tRump snd his ilk do.

stochastic terrorism
noun
  1. the public demonization of a person or group resulting in the incitement of a violent act, which is statistically probable but whose specifics can not be predicted.

You left out the part about Mad Max. I'm sure she's in the definitions somewhere.

Anyone who would enthusiastically support a man who we know is racist, misogynistic, a fanatical liar, dishonorable, a financial loser (he is probably worth much less than what he inherited - with inflation),

Nobody knows what he inherited, but it's suspected about 30 million. Your jealousy is more than obvious here.
NYT says half a billion.

Come on, you know how those leftists lie!

From FactCheck.org:

How much did Trump inherit? His campaign declined to tell us. However, we have some information that is in the public record.

Fred Trump, who was also a developer, died in 1999, and the New York Times at the time wrote that “his estate has been estimated by the family at $250 million to $300 million.” More recently, the Times in a Jan. 2 story wrote that Fred’s will “divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, ‘other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.,’ ” who died in 1981. At the time, there were four surviving children, Robert, Donald, Maryanne and Elizabeth.

So, it would appear, that Donald Trump did not receive $100 million or $200 million, as Rubio claimed.

FactChecking the 11th GOP Debate - FactCheck.org

stochastic terrorism
noun

Sounds very, very PC.
Why am I not surprised?
How does that sound PC?

The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters is because the Right Wing posters on this board and numerous prominent right wing personalities immediately blamed the events on the left.

You would think that being 0-2 in two consecutive days would teach them a lesson going forward. We’ll see.

\What right-wing prominent personalities blamed the left?

As for myself, all I said is that it's suspicious and I think it still is. I didn't assign blame to anybody. I also said frequently a nut is a nut no matter which party they relate to.

Ann Coulter, Rush Limbaugh and others stick with conspiracy theories after mail-bomb suspect’s arrest

Ah yes, send me to a pay site because you know I won't pay to read it. Nice try though. I bet you thought I wouldn't click the link--either that or you didn't read the story yourself--only the headline.

Need to borrow some money?

stochastic terrorism
noun

You left out the part about Mad Max. I'm sure she's in the definitions somewhere.
Who the fuck is mad Max, since I assume you aren't talking about Mel Gibson.

stochastic terrorism
noun

Maxine Waters, that's who.

stochastic terrorism
noun

Why would she be in a dictionary definition?

Even tRump isn't in the definition, that's all in your imagination.

stochastic terrorism
noun

Sounds very, very PC.
Why am I not surprised?

I don't think you know what 'political correctness' actually means.

Here:

'politically correct
  • Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
  • adj. Of, relating to, or supporting broad social, political, and educational change, especially to redress historical injustices in matters such as race, class, gender, and sexual orientation.
  • adj. Being or perceived as being overconcerned with such change, often to the exclusion of other matters.'
politically correct - definition and meaning

As is plainly obvious, Crepitus's post has nothing WHATSOEVER to do with political correctness.

Anyone who would enthusiastically support a man who we know is racist, misogynistic, a fanatical liar, dishonorable, a financial loser (he is probably worth much less than what he inherited - with inflation),

Nobody knows what he inherited, but it's suspected about 30 million. Your jealousy is more than obvious here.
NYT says half a billion.

From FactCheck.org:

How much did Trump inherit? His campaign declined to tell us. However, we have some information that is in the public record.

Fred Trump, who was also a developer, died in 1999, and the New York Times at the time wrote that “his estate has been estimated by the family at $250 million to $300 million.” More recently, the Times in a Jan. 2 story wrote that Fred’s will “divided the bulk of the inheritance, at least $20 million, among his children and their descendants, ‘other than my son Fred C. Trump Jr.,’ ” who died in 1981. At the time, there were four surviving children, Robert, Donald, Maryanne and Elizabeth.

So, it would appear, that Donald Trump did not receive $100 million or $200 million, as Rubio claimed.

Old news. New information has come to light.

Try to keep up.

NYT says half a billion.

From FactCheck.org:

That estimate was 'by the family'. The 'family' has LOTS of reasons to underestimate their net worth. And they all start with the same three letters...IRS.
The Trump family is staggeringly biased in publicly estimating their own fortune.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father
Shady accounting underpins Trump’s wealth

Plus, we KNOW that Trump has fronted numerous failed business ideas and his corporations have declared bankruptcy at least four/five times.

Trump is a financial failure and if he were not Fred Trump's son, we never would have heard of him....guaranteed.

stochastic terrorism
noun

Because she promotes the violence that we see almost every day against Republicans and Trump supporters.

Trump has said some things that may be considered to promote violence, but he says that about individuals that were disrupting his events. Mad Max tells any and all Democrats to harass Republicans wherever they may be: in restaurants, in parks, in public.

There is a difference between directing your anger at a single person or several compared to directing your anger to anybody that may be willing to carry out your evil plans.

stochastic terrorism
noun

Sounds very, very PC.
Why am I not surprised?
How does that sound PC?

Because you took an adjective (stochastic) that stands alone meaning 'a random variable'); and you applied it to a noun (terrorism) that also stands alone.
By combining the two, you've created a PC term.
It's akin to micro-aggression in the above sense. It's what liberal wordsmiths do to create new labels that suit their political views and needs.

stochastic terrorism
noun

Because she promotes the violence that we see almost every day against Republicans and Trump supporters.

Trump has said some things that may be considered to promote violence, but he says that about individuals that were disrupting his events. Mad Max tells any and all Democrats to harass Republicans wherever they may be: in restaurants, in parks, in public.

There is a difference between directing your anger at a single person or several compared to directing your anger to anybody that may be willing to carry out your evil plans.
Promotes violence? Gonna hafta provide link to that load of crap. And I ain't talking about Alex Jones or Sean Hannity either.

stochastic terrorism
noun

Sounds very, very PC.
Why am I not surprised?
How does that sound PC?

Because you took an adjective (stochastic) that stands alone meaning 'a random variable'); and you applied it to a noun (terrorism) that also stands alone.
It's akin to micro-aggression in the above sense. It's what liberal wordsmiths do to create new labels that suit their political views and needs.
*I* did nothing of the sort. It is a known phenomenon.

NYT says half a billion.

From FactCheck.org:

That estimate was 'by the family'. The 'family' has LOTS of reasons to underestimate their net worth. And they all start with the same three letters...IRS.
The Trump family is staggeringly biased in publicly estimating their own fortune.

Trump Engaged in Suspect Tax Schemes as He Reaped Riches From His Father

Well it's a pay site which I'm not about to subscribe to.

However Politifact and FactCheck both disagree with that claim, and those are very leftist sites. The NYT? I wouldn't trust them to return an old lady's purse if they found one on the street.

The fact is that no matter who speculates his worth, it's just that--speculation. And remember Trump made a lot of money running his fathers business before the inheritance.

stochastic terrorism
noun

Sounds very, very PC.
Why am I not surprised?
How does that sound PC?

*I* did nothing of the sort. It is a known phenomenon.

I didn't mean you. It was done most likely by a liberal professor in one of our institutions of socialist learning.

The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters is because the Right Wing posters on this board and numerous prominent right wing personalities immediately blamed the events on the left.

You would think that being 0-2 in two consecutive days would teach them a lesson going forward. We’ll see.
No. It is cause for all of us to get violent.

I want more violence.

Some leftists need our violence to keep them in check.

We need to kill a few commies for mommy.

I can't wait for a new civil war to break out. I will gladly die shooting commies.

We need some serious violence. It is the only solution.

:banana:

Looks like Bootney is going to be our next serial shooter from the gist of his post.

Forum List

Back