The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters;

“Presidents have immense power. One of their greatest strengths is that their words have an impact on the national discourse unlike almost any other figure. Trump isn't simply a reality television star anymore. When the President does something like retweet the image of himself knocking down a person with a CNN logo for a head, or when he says that members of his own cabinet are virtually guilty of "treason," he sends out a dangerous message. While it is vital to remember that the President is not guilty of criminal actions committed in his name, the President is responsible for making statements that openly encourage this kind of behavior.

This week, the country learned just how that might play out on the ground in the hands of an unstable individual.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/opinions/caravan-is-already-here-opinion-zelizer/index.html

That Trump is so reckless and irresponsible with his rhetoric of violence and hate is yet another example of his being unfit to be president.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...ence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/

You didn't backup anything. You were taking quotes out of context leaving out the story behind them. Because she didn't say punch them, and instead push them, that makes any difference?

I'll tell you what, one of these days a clown is going to harass and attack a Trump supporter, and he's going to pull out his gun and kill the attacker. Then you on the left will be saying how it's never a Democrats fault.
Blah blah blah... Out of context my ass. Typical tRumpkin excuse making for their orange god.

Produce a quote of Maxine waters calling for violence or admit you are a liar.

Are you deaf or something? I posted a video, and had to explain that just because she didn't use violent terms doesn't mean she was not inciting violence. WTF do you think she's doing if not trying to start trouble?
Nowhere in that video did she incite violence. I watched the whole thing, and it didn't happen.

Okay, but words mean things. What was she inciting if not violence?
VOTING

Confront them wherever they may be: in restaurants, at department stores, at gas stations. Draw a crowd. Push back!

Yep, nothing violent about those instructions. Must be to draw voters.

rolling eyes.gif

The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters is because the Right Wing posters on this board and numerous prominent right wing personalities immediately blamed the events on the left.

You would think that being 0-2 in two consecutive days would teach them a lesson going forward. We’ll see.
Oh hell no.

They are already back in line for more piss to drink. They have NEVER learned, and never will. They DESERVE to be lied to by their propagandists.

Blah blah blah... Out of context my ass. Typical tRumpkin excuse making for their orange god.

Produce a quote of Maxine waters calling for violence or admit you are a liar.

Are you deaf or something? I posted a video, and had to explain that just because she didn't use violent terms doesn't mean she was not inciting violence. WTF do you think she's doing if not trying to start trouble?
Nowhere in that video did she incite violence. I watched the whole thing, and it didn't happen.

Okay, but words mean things. What was she inciting if not violence?
VOTING

Confront them wherever they may be: in restaurants, at department stores, at gas stations. Draw a crowd. Push back!

Yep, nothing violent about those instructions. Must be to draw voters.

View attachment 225257
Exactly, nothing violent at all.

Glad you finally realised it.

“Presidents have immense power. One of their greatest strengths is that their words have an impact on the national discourse unlike almost any other figure. Trump isn't simply a reality television star anymore. When the President does something like retweet the image of himself knocking down a person with a CNN logo for a head, or when he says that members of his own cabinet are virtually guilty of "treason," he sends out a dangerous message. While it is vital to remember that the President is not guilty of criminal actions committed in his name, the President is responsible for making statements that openly encourage this kind of behavior.

This week, the country learned just how that might play out on the ground in the hands of an unstable individual.”

https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/26/opinions/caravan-is-already-here-opinion-zelizer/index.html

That Trump is so reckless and irresponsible with his rhetoric of violence and hate is yet another example of his being unfit to be president.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media...ence-and-harassment-against-trump-supporters/
Lol @ citing breightbart as if it actually means something.

Criticizing an outlet without being able to prove them wrong actually means something.

The only reason that the politics of the shooter/bomber matters is because the Right Wing posters on this board and numerous prominent right wing personalities immediately blamed the events on the left.

You would think that being 0-2 in two consecutive days would teach them a lesson going forward. We’ll see.
0-2? What other thing were we wrong about?

Did you already forget about the Trump supporting dude who sent bombs to a whole bunch of people?

He's been building bombs and threatening people for 2 decades...long before
Donald Trump.

He didn't try to blow up a bunch of people because of Trump's rhetoric...
he tried to blow them up because of THEIR rhetoric.

I've never fought anybody because of what somebody else said about them,
but I have engaged others by what they have said to or around me about
things I didn't like.

I think it would be wise for the libs to close their fucking mouths and to get
ANTIFA off the front page. The next guy may not be as stupid as this guy
was/is.

Nice threat.

Have no answer...do you?

You fucking libs are begging for anything to slow down GOP momentum.
Well, The Donald will sign his executive order next week...and Immigration
will be the head topic going into the final week.

Lol. The left has issued marching orders. Bill Clinton went all in and failed. His semi-retarded wife failed. The dems are no friend of the Jews.

Criticizing an outlet without being able to prove them wrong actually means something.
They've been proven wrong so often I'm not gonna waste my time.

You go ahead and believe in them though, if that helps you sleep at night!

Forum List

Back