The only possible credit in the right economy

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Even if we destroy the banks and use only private credit, we still run the risk of loan collusion and fractional reserve system formation. The only possible solution is a 100% pledge. If a person declares himself bankrupt, he should be shot - this is the final guarantee

Even if we destroy the banks and use only private credit, we still run the risk of loan collusion and fractional reserve system formation. The only possible solution is a 100% pledge. If a person declares himself bankrupt, he should be shot - this is the final guarantee

61r55i.jpg

Would you like to forbid drawing with this argument? You can also ban animal rights activists.

I think we would be better served by banning Russian trolls.

No, we will not execute people for declaring bankruptcy. And we celebrate those who protect animals.

That's a great idea. Then if we ground them up we could make food out of them to feed the poor.

Do you want to ban painting on the grounds that Hitler was a painter?

That is a ridiculous analogy.

I want to ban genocidal psychopaths. Is that enough?

But banning russian trolls would help by cutting down on the bullshit and misinformation.

Forum List

Back