The One Thing God Can't Do.

#2 is wrong. Re my entry in "Beast Revelation" thread. They didn't have Arabic numerals then, and the author, as #4 points out, wasn't a Pauline Christian. The Beast wasn't Nero, it was the traitor and great "spouter of lies", Paul.

Choose God and He directs your path, choose Satan and he makes your decisions for you.
We are loveable but stupid sheep, and have no idea what is in our best interest, which is why sheep require shepherds.

Yes we all make stupid mistakes, but their our mistakes, but our victories are also our own, made through our own choices, abilities and efforts--not predestination. If we're all subjects of fate, God could have created us all in heaven or oblivion without this drawn our natural universe of a stage It created for us to make our rational choices.

Methinks thou doth protest too much, and methinks thou doth knoweth it--deep down.[/QUOTE]

Oh Lord, I hate dissection. Here goes.

Wisdom is female.

url]

Apparently God has a different view about gender than you do. So now all I have to do is choose which one of you I think is the more knowledgeable on the subject, the creator or one of His creations.
The pronoun He worked for His Son. So did Abba. Your knowledge is limited. His comes from spending an eternity past with His Father.

Except your vision of the Creator is a man made myth, and an old one at that.

Sheep have free will.

Did they eat the apple too? The free will referred to is moral free will. We have the full self awareness enabling us to recognize the consequences of our actions on others. A lion kills a lamb and doesn't/can't imagine what the lamb experiences. Animals are innocent because of that, while we are not, because of our moral free will that we acquired as related in the excellent Garden of Eden allegory.

New Topics

Forum List

Back