The One Thing God Can't Do.

Unless you called your earthy father, "it", there is no need to call your Heavenly Father anything but He. If He was something other than He, Christ would have addressed Him as such. Christ called Him, Daddy. So can you.

Not only can God foresee everything, He tells us in advance what He sees and the ramifications of what He sees and when to expect it, and how to manage it. He never takes his eye off of His children. He can move among the dimensions of time past present and future. He knows the exact second you'll take your last breath. You don't. But He does.

Free will about what?
We have a choice as to whom we give control of our mortal lives to. The rest of our "free will" depends on who we put in the drivers seat. Free will is comprised of 2 choices. We are either for Him or against Him. Either He is our guidance or Satan is. That is what we have been given the will to exercise for ourselves.

Choose God and He directs your path, choose Satan and he makes your decisions for you.
We are loveable but stupid sheep, and have no idea what is in our best interest, which is why sheep require shepherds.

Last edited:
God = Eden
Man= everything else.
If you don't believe in the anti-Christ, why do you choose to believe the rest of what you read? :confused:

I personally don't believe any of it.
I am trying to understand why believers rationalize their beliefs so they can believe a murderous capricious god is somehow all loving.

Then God isn't a murder if He doesn't exist, so why say He is?

Predict the future for me as accurately as the pretend God has.
the pretend god never predicted the future be cause he's pretend
not one biblical prediction has ever been proven.....anyone saying they have is lying or thinks "kinda like" is close enough...

Lying is not found in our Father. He has no need or reason to lie.
And He is so powerful that if He looked at a green wall and said, "That wall is red." the wall would turn red. That is the power of our Dad.
He spoke and light appeared. He removed Lucifer from Heaven so quickly, it was like a lightening strike. He breathed on clay and clay came to life. He said, "rain on Israel", and rain obeyed Him.
That is who your Father is. He turns mourning into joy, tears into laughter, fear into calm, turmoil into peace, and death into life.
And He, loves us. Amazing.

Lying is not found in our Father. He has no need or reason to lie.
And He is so powerful that if He looked at a green wall and said, "That wall is red." the wall would turn red. That is the power of our Dad.
He spoke and light appeared. He removed Lucifer from Heaven so quickly, it was like a lightening strike. He breathed on clay and clay came to life. He said, "rain on Israel", and rain obeyed Him.
That is who your Father is. He turns mourning into joy, tears into laughter, fear into calm, turmoil into peace, and death into life.
And He, loves us. Amazing.
in fiction anything is possible...

I personally don't believe any of it.
I am trying to understand why believers rationalize their beliefs so they can believe a murderous capricious god is somehow all loving.

not one biblical prediction has ever been proven.....anyone saying they have is lying or thinks "kinda like" is close enough...

Not kinda. Exactly.
He said He would increase Israel's rain. Has Israel's rain increased or not?
He said prior to Christ's return, not only would He restore the nation of Israel, but it would become a nation IN 1 DAY. Did it?
Were there 7 years of plenty in Egypt's history followed by 7 years of famine or not?

Now just give me one. Who will win the Indy 500 in 2019? :eusa_angel:

Not kinda. Exactly.
He said prior to Christ's return, not only would He restore the nation of Israel, but it would become a nation IN 1 DAY. Did it?
Were there 7 years of plenty in Egypt's history followed by 7 years of famine or not?

no kinda ..Israel's rain =climate change..
Israel be (reestablished) a vow made by the Jews that they ,with help made happen (kinda but not Exactly.)

Not kinda. Exactly.

Israel be (reestablished) a vow made by the Jews that they ,with help made happen (kinda but not Exactly.)

Daws - As a Antichrist-embracing pansy, it's nice to see you don't let facts get in the way of your opinions.

Not kinda. Exactly.

Did your God ever give a year for its "predictions" to come true.

Your God made predictions like, "a woman will win the Indy 500." Then if and when a woman wins you claim it is the fulfillment of prophesy.

Not kinda. Exactly.

Your God made predictions like, "a woman will win the Indy 500." Then if and when a woman wins you claim it is the fulfillment of prophesy.

That is not true -- read the following: Mathematical Probability that Jesus is the Christ

Not kinda. Exactly.

That is not true -- read the following: Mathematical Probability that Jesus is the Christ

Anyone can write a fiction after the fact that fulfills any alleged prophesy.

Unless you called your earthy father, "it", there is no need to call your Heavenly Father anything but He. If He was something other than He, Christ would have addressed Him as such. Christ called Him, Daddy. So can you.

Sex/gender is only needed for procreation. If there's an afterlife, physical procreation isn't necessary, though spiritual intercourse could well be. In any case, unless God has a wife and they produced the angels or something, there is no gender. I don't like calling God "It", but the other pronouns don't work.

Not only can God foresee everything, He tells us in advance what He sees and the ramifications of what He sees and when to expect it, and how to manage it. He never takes his eye off of His children. He can move among the dimensions of time past present and future. He knows the exact second you'll take your last breath. You don't. But He does.

That is your totally unfounded, mythological belief, based on Paul's belief that Jesus was God, even though there is only One God. And God doesn't know when I'll take my last breath because some evil no-gooder may use his free will to kill me. Our free will absolutely must mean that nobody knows, even God.

Free will about what?
We have a choice as to whom we give control of our mortal lives to. The rest of our "free will" depends on who we put in the drivers seat. Free will is comprised of 2 choices. We are either for Him or against Him. Either He is our guidance or Satan is. That is what we have been given the will to exercise for ourselves.

Free will is the choice to subject the equal rights of others to our own and violate them, or not. If God created us with all those decisions already made, our lives would be meaningless, for us AND FOR GOD.

Choose God and He directs your path, choose Satan and he makes your decisions for you.
We are loveable but stupid sheep, and have no idea what is in our best interest, which is why sheep require shepherds.

Yes we all make stupid mistakes, but their our mistakes, but our victories are also our own, made through our own choices, abilities and efforts--not predestination. If we're all subjects of fate, God could have created us all in heaven or oblivion without this drawn our natural universe of a stage It created for us to make our rational choices.

Methinks thou doth protest too much, and methinks thou doth knoweth it--deep down.

Not kinda. Exactly.

My God nails things down to the letter:
He said, Israel would become a Nation in 1 day.
He said, When Israel becomes a Nation He would increase their rain.
He said Israel would produce fruit, because of rain.
He said When Israel became a Nation, her enemies would surround her. Obama actually helped in fulfilling this one.
And many more. There are more prophesies being fulfilled in our lifetime than any other time in history.

Give me one prediction to occur 1,500 years from now concerning the state of the union.
And before you offer up a guess, remember the standard God set. wrong = death. :eusa_angel:

Sex/gender is only needed for procreation. If there's an afterlife, physical procreation isn't necessary, though spiritual intercourse could well be. In any case, unless God has a wife and they produced the angels or something, there is no gender. I don't like calling God "It", but the other pronouns don't work.

That is your totally unfounded, mythological belief, based on Paul's belief that Jesus was God, even though there is only One God. And God doesn't know when I'll take my last breath because some evil no-gooder may use his free will to kill me. Our free will absolutely must mean that nobody knows, even God.

Free will about what?

Free will is the choice to subject the equal rights of others to our own and violate them, or not. If God created us with all those decisions already made, our lives would be meaningless, for us AND FOR GOD.

Yes we all make stupid mistakes, but their our mistakes, but our victories are also our own, made through our own choices, abilities and efforts--not predestination. If we're all subjects of fate, God could have created us all in heaven or oblivion without this drawn our natural universe of a stage It created for us to make our rational choices.

Methinks thou doth protest too much, and methinks thou doth knoweth it--deep down.

Oh Lord, I hate dissection. Here goes.

Wisdom is female. Gabriel and Michael, male. Apparently God has a different view about gender than you do. So now all I have to do is choose which one of you I think is the more knowledgeable on the subject, the creator or one of His creations.
The pronoun He worked for His Son. So did Abba. Your knowledge is limited. His comes from spending an eternity past with His Father.

Paul has nothing to do with my belief in prophecy. The Bible is 1/4 prophecy. You can't miss it. And because we can't do it, I know it is divinely inspired.
God knew when you would take your last breath before you took your first. Not even a sparrow falls without His consent.
He created the dimensions of time. He can move freely among them and be in all of them at the same time! Your limited to 1/10th of the brain's earthly ability.

Sheep have free will. It doesn't do them any favors, and what sheep may think is good for them, may actually cause them harm. If they knew better than their shepherd, they wouldn't need a shepherd. Sheep are limited. Their eyesight is restricted. They are unaware of powers and principalities they can't see.

I don't protest at all. I know that I know that I have a Savior, and His name is Christ the Lord.

God is your Daddy, not some ethereal aloof being. He'll be there when you take that last breath hoping you have accepted the gift of life Christ gave you by then, ( because you have free will to make the decision all on your own,) so he doesn't have to blot your name out of the Lamb's Book of Life. There was a time when all of our names were there. Christ removed the sin from each and every human on earth. You're free to choose whether to accept His propitiation and belong to Him, or reject it and be removed from His book of saved individuals. Free will.

No other earthly decision you make carries the magnitude of deciding whether or not to accept Christ as your savior.
:eusa_angel:

Last edited:

Not kinda. Exactly.

Climate change just in tiny little Israel? lol.

It kinda rains in desolate Iraq and Egypt.
But, desolate, barren Israel for 2,000 years, has blossomed. They are one of the leading producers of agriculture and food exports in the region. The biggest exporter of fruit in the Middle East. God even prophesied what they would be growing. Fruit. Grapes for wine. And oranges for their neighbors who lack sufficient rain to grow these things. Israel is lush and green. Rainfall has increased there 450%. See the difference?

He said He would gather the Jews to Israel and they would return to their own language.
Since no other dispersed group has ever reinstated an original language, the prophesy is unique. And fulfilled. :eusa_angel:

I have done the math here before on the exact day and time of day that God prophesied Israel becoming a nation. And it did.
And in 1 day is pretty specific.

How specific was Nostradamus? Is it Hister or Hitler?

Last edited:
But there was one thing God couldn't do.
God couldn't be 100% just concerning our inequities and 100% merciful concerning our inequities without the accomplishment of Christ's work on the cross. As soon as Christ uttered, "It is finished." the justice system was 100% satisfied, the judgement being rendered complete, according to the righteous requirement of the Law of Moses. And only then was God able to lavish 100% mercy on us concerning our inequities.
Through Christ we are justified. Through God we are forgiven.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back