The on going persecution of Donald Trump

"persecution"......more sliding to worship of your orange godlet. :heehee:
What this is, is the power structure wanting to destroy the United States as a free and sovereign nation. And Trump was the man who actually put cracks in the dam of globalist tyranny that has been building for many decades. Shiff has been at it for 6 years.

What this is, is the power structure wanting to destroy the United States as a free and sovereign nation. And Trump was the man who actually put cracks in the dam of globalist tyranny that has been building for many decades. Shiff has been at it for 6 years.
nail on head.gif

Even the people who watch young and the restless are pissed.

This is the pelosi impeachment titanic III

Hollywood burbank fuckup
adam schiift is the captain smith

And only Hillary could play the unsinkable Molly Brown

Trump says he wants equal time.

Great. Get sworn in, like all the Republicans have, and let's go.

Deal?
How fucked up do we have 2 b to believe in this gold digging Congress electorate

Whom r they representibg ?

This is the most important thing in front of the House of Representatives

the Congress upper house
the Supreme Court
and the media 80%

Am I missing something here how many kids will be killed in the streets of our Democrat cities while this nonsense is going on Nancy ?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

I think you know what a liar your demigod is.
i didn't think so either. can't expect one hand games. It's either both or none. kangroo can keep hopping I guess. They aren't doing anything anyway as I already posted. Means nothing incriminating. Why would a defendant who's winning take the stand and show otherwise? You know nothing of the rule of law I see. :fingerscrossed: :auiqs.jpg:

i didn't think so either. can't expect one hand games. It's either both or none. kangroo can keep hopping I guess. They aren't doing anything anyway as I already posted. Means nothing incriminating. Why would a defendant who's winning take the stand and show otherwise? You know nothing of the rule of law I see. :fingerscrossed: :auiqs.jpg:
Like Trumpsters care about the rule of law

:laugh:

Like Trumpsters care about the rule of law

:laugh:
no one has done anything outside the boundaries of the law by any conservative to date. Even 1/6 people were let in by the cops, barricades dropped. Wait, I supposed pick pocketing could be considered when they removed items from the rooms. So, I'll give you those folks, just don't know if they were truly conservative or plants.

Trump could have all the time he wants to shine The Truth on this whole thing.

Under oath.

I wonder what the holdup is.

So you're pretending that this is some kind of fair hearing with objective rules of evidence.

Forum List

Back