The Official Riot 2020 Video Clips Collection.

Someone just discovered TikTok. Wait until he finds out who is behind TikTok.....LOL

Anyway, my favorite video of self-inflicted devestation was the guy in the red shirt who was hit by the dumpster.

Someone just discovered TikTok. Wait until he finds out who is behind TikTok.....LOL

Anyway, my favorite video of self-inflicted devestation was the guy in the red shirt who was hit by the dumpster.

Hardly. But it does currently have the highest concentration of uploaded video. The dumpster vid is an instant classic though!

Hardly. But it does currently have the highest concentration of uploaded video. The dumpster vid is an instant classic though!

Yah...that's kinda their thing.

They should find red-shirt-guy and interview him on Ridiculousness. If you don't know what Ridiculousness is...it's full of clips just like that. I would love to see Dyrdek ask him what he was thinking.

Forum List

Back