Students reveal whats happening in Utah school with "furries." The media claims its very exaggerated. Here are the kids.

The media is already claiming this is a lie.

“THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THERE ARE LITTER BOXES IN THE RESTROOMS.”

When you GOOGLE “furries”, the first article cited is one claiming FURRIES are a hoax. There is NO EVIDENCE THAT litter boxes have been placed in bathrooms at public schools.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY OF AT LEAST 10 CHILDREN IS CALLED EVIDENCE…

The media knows what EVIDENCE MEANS…..THEY ARE FUCKING LIARS.

They will go from, “THAT IS A LIE! THAT IS NOT HAPPENING!”

to “IT IS GOOD THAT IT IS HAPPENING.”

Is it good to allow children to act like small furry mammals at school and shit and piss in a litter box and assault other children?

Last edited:
They're all politics really. Just that don't taz me wants to already shut it down cause his leftist fact checkers claim it isn't true and yet the children are clearly yelling (yelling) that it is true and you can tell they're not making it up.

We are in a society that claims pronouns are racist and we are up 57 genders and counting and don't taz me claims his fact checkers....

The same fact checkers that claim there was no fraud in the last presidential election.

That's what he cites as sources. I wonder what happened to all the other mods. Don't you?

According to some, this has nothing to do with politics.

Shitting and pissing into a litter box at school.

THAT HAS TO VIOLATE HEALTH CODE VIOLATIONS.

FURRIES ARE TRYING TO SPREAD DISEASE AND KILL GRANDMA!

According to some, this has nothing to do with politics.
Like when don't taz me shut down my thread about the black genius congresswoman sheila jackson claiming the moon is made up of gases to students and the sun is a "mighty powerful heat and it ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE to go NEAR THE SUN...."

He claimed there was a thread about it. I didn't see one. Maybe there was. Saw a few by the black genius sheila jackson but none exclusively referring to that.

The media is already claiming this is a lie.

“THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT THERE ARE LITTER BOXES IN THE RESTROOMS.”

When you GOOGLE “furries”, the first article cited is one claiming FURRIES are a hoax. There is NO EVIDENCE THAT litter boxes have been placed in bathrooms at public schools.

EYEWITNESS TESTIMONY OF AT LEAST 10 CHILDREN IS CALLED EVIDENCE…

The media knows what EVIDENCE MEANS…..THEY ARE FUCKING LIARS.

They will go from, “THAT IS A LIE! THAT IS NOT HAPPENING!”

to “IT IS GOOD THAT IT IS HAPPENING.”

Is it good to allow children to act like small furry mammals at school and shit and piss in a litter box and assault other children?
Furries are another myth Conservatives believe in

Every single one of those kids that dress like animals are going to be useless tits when they grow up. Our society is breeding the absolute dumbest and stupidest people our country has ever seen.

I'm having a hard time believing it's real. Or maybe I don't want to believe it's real. But I shouldn't be surprised at all the blue haired soft weak willed freakazoids I see walking around every day.

America needs an enema.
It Is a Tale Told by an Idiot, Full of Sound and Furry

These stoonts have been studying Macbeth, preparing to become serial killers.

“Furries” have been around for a long time in some form or another, they are not a myth.

It being a common occurrence and lots of schools installing litter boxes in them across the country, well yeah that bullshit is fake as hell

There are people who do that. Just as there are grown men in goofy hats who ride around in little carts in parades and those who claim membership in "secret societies".

This stuff about litter boxes in schools though is made up by those who can no longer run on things like lowering the debt.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
^^ of course the leftwing lunatics support mentally ill people who think they are animals and support them assaulting children.

You people are insane.

I read a study that found that 70% of furries identify as LGBTQ+. Another 20% have some other sexual identity issue that I can’t recall. They are all mentally ill and yet we act as if it all is “normal”.

There are people who do that. Just as there are grown men in goofy hats who ride around in little carts in parades and those who claim membership in "secret societies".

This stuff about litter boxes in schools though is made up by those who can no longer run on things like lowering the debt.

Lefties condone and attempt to normalize mental illness. That is damaging to society. Sorry if you don’t understand.

I read a study that found that 70% of furries identify as LGBTQ+. Another 20% have some other sexual identity issue that I can’t recall. They are all mentally ill and yet we act as if it all is “normal”.
Being LGTBQ is perfectly natural you dumb Bingo. Don't try to lecture people if you can't pass a middle school biology test.

Lefties condone and attempt to normalize mental illness. That is damaging to society. Sorry if you don’t understand.

Getting together with others and wearing your goofy animal costume is no different than putting on your goofy lodge outfit and getting together with others.

Forum List

Back