Feb 25, 2015
Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

There they are, kids. The turncoat RINOS. They need to be voted out of the Senate. Not for a Dim, they need to be primaried by people who respect the Constitution.

Eff each and every one of these Senators.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

There they are, kids. The turncoat RINOS. They need to be voted out of the Senate. Not for a Dim, they need to be primaried by people who respect the Constitution.

Sure is strange how it went from Ron paul to being called a Rino to these American haters you listed as being called Rinos.well both parties have always been corrupt so I am going to call trump and Ron Paul Rinos cause of The gops history of corruption with the likes of bush and Romney and these others.they are the typical corrupt gop party who hate America same as the dems for sure.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Good Americans, all of them, placing country before party.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Stupidi thread. The traitors voted to acquit. 43 of them, traitorous bastards one and all.

Might be time for that revolution after all.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Sure is strange how it went from Ron paul to being called a Rino to these American haters being called Rinos.well both parties have always been corrupt so I am going to call trump and Ron Paul Rinos cause of that gops history of corruption with the likes of bush and Romney and these others.they are the typical corrupt gop party who hate America same as the dems for sure.

I feel you, but these assholes shit on the Constitution. We all know Trump did not incite people to storm the Capitol and that was not a fucking insurrection.

Maybe if the Pentagon was actually taken over or Norad or something. Taking selfies in an office building is not a fucking insurrection.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Stupidi thread. The traitors voted to acquit. 43 of them, traitorous bastards one and all.

Might be time for that revolution after all.

Get out from behind your Computer and lead the charge boy.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

None of them work for me. Better luck next time.

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Your math is off. The number of Repugs who voted against the Constitution was 43. I could list them for you but what would be the point.

And btw at least two of those names you have above are retiring anyway, so they won't be primaried.

Can't do much about the rest of these traitors...but will do my best to make sure Ben Sasse is Primaried out of office.

Roy Blunt too...he has to go.

Uhhhmmmm...... you know he's a Senator for Nebraska, right?

Are you pulling a Josh Hawley here?

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

Sure is strange how it went from Ron paul to being called a Rino to these American haters being called Rinos.well both parties have always been corrupt so I am going to call trump and Ron Paul Rinos cause of that gops history of corruption with the likes of bush and Romney and these others.they are the typical corrupt gop party who hate America same as the dems for sure.

I feel you, but these assholes shit on the Constitution. We all know Trump did not incite people to storm the Capitol and that was not a fucking insurrection.

Maybe if the Pentagon was actually taken over or Norad or something. Taking selfies in an office building is not a fucking insurrection.

Taking selfies, cherrypicker? No it ain't. What about storming the building, breaking through doors, impaling and crushing police, building a noose and hunting customers for it, planting bombs occupying offices, rifling through desks and shitting on the goddam floor?

Burr
Cassidy
Collins
Murkowski
Romney
Sasse
Toomey

It was an insurrection alright, and you cop killers have 23 Senate seats to defend next year, and some in very vulnerable districts.

See you next year.

Can't do much about the rest of these traitors...but will do my best to make sure Ben Sasse is Primaried out of office.

You know Nebraska borders Missouri, right?

...and seven other states...

You know Nebraska borders Missouri, right?

...and seven other states...

I know all my state lines. I can actually draw a complete map of the contiguous 48 states. On an Etch-a-Sketch. :eusa_snooty:

But on that map, you'll see that "Nebraska" and "Missouri" are what we call two different states. That means each one gets two of their own Senators, and they don't cross state lines.

I see what you're going for here. You think that because Josh Hawley (R-MO) doesn't even live in Missouri, that you can go raid a Senator from next door.

If that ever goes through DC gets first dibs.

Taking selfies, cherrypicker? No it ain't. What about storming the building, breaking through doors, impaling and crushing police, building a noose and hunting customers for it, planting bombs occupying offices, rifling through desks and shitting on the goddam floor?

What is "a normal day is Seattle and Portland?" Alex.

I'll take "political usurpers from Delaware for a thousand please...

Forum List

Back