The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?

Who are the indiginous people(s) of the Palestine region?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Levant was before Palestine.

Wrong--
Levant, (from the French lever, “to rise,” as in sunrise, meaning the east), historically, the countries along the eastern Mediterranean shores. Common use of the term is associated with Venetian and other trading ventures and the establishment of commerce with cities such as Tyre and Sidon as a result of the Crusades. It was applied to the coastlands of Asia Minor and Syria, sometimes extending from Greece to Egypt. It was also used for Anatolia and as a synonym for the Middle or Near East. In the 16th and 17th centuries, the term High Levant referred to the Far East. The name Levant States was given to the French mandate of Syria and Lebanon after World War I, and the term is sometimes still used for those two countries, which became independent in 1946. An equivalent term, Al- Mashriq (“where the sun rises”) exists in Arabic.
:)-
You are right. I took it out of context. The Romans were calling it Palestine before the Europeans started calling it the Levant. Both names are for the Region not a State.

Economic levantas for the Levant!

Roman Empire officially called the country Judea, land of the Jews. With Jerusalem its Capital...
The Levant was before Palestine.

Wrong--
Levant, (from the French lever, “to rise,” as in sunrise, meaning the east), historically, the countries along the eastern Mediterranean shores. Common use of the term is associated with Venetian and other trading ventures and the establishment of commerce with cities such as Tyre and Sidon as a result of the Crusades. It was applied to the coastlands of Asia Minor and Syria, sometimes extending from Greece to Egypt. It was also used for Anatolia and as a synonym for the Middle or Near East. In the 16th and 17th centuries, the term High Levant referred to the Far East. The name Levant States was given to the French mandate of Syria and Lebanon after World War I, and the term is sometimes still used for those two countries, which became independent in 1946. An equivalent term, Al- Mashriq (“where the sun rises”) exists in Arabic.
You are right. I took it out of context. The Romans were calling it Palestine before the Europeans started calling it the Levant. Both names are for the Region not a State.

Economic levantas for the Levant!

Romans called the country Judea, signifying land of the Jews. Greeks did, as well. Persians called the country Yehud.
Link? Where is Judea now? Only Israel exists there now.

Judea was/is the Latinized form of Judah. In the NT, Jesus was born in Judea and is also called King Of Israel.
Why would Jews ask for a State of Israel instead of a State of Judea?

Judea was/is the Latinized form of Judah. In the NT, Jesus was born in Judea and is also called King Of Israel.

Yes I know. Keep in mind--There was no "New Testament" at the time. The Old Testament was "the" Bible.
I also know that in Jerusalem, Jesus taught the Old Testament to anyone who would listen. The Old Testament did not shine a good light on the Jewish people with numerous verses attesting to their ungodlily butyral of God's instructions to His chosen..
Because Jesus was exposing the Jewish peoples bad behavior as attested to in the Old Testament the local Rabi's convinced the Romans, that if they got rid of Jesus the Rabi's would speak favorably about the Roman occupation.
We all know what happened next---
1608491649674.png

Last edited:

Yes I know. Keep in mind--There was no "New Testament" at the time. The Old Testament was "the" Bible.
I also know that in Jerusalem, Jesus taught the Old Testament to anyone who would listen. The Old Testament did not shine a good light on the Jewish people with numerous verses attesting to their ungodlily butyral of God's instructions to His chosen..
Because Jesus was exposing the Jewish peoples bad behavior as attested to in the Old Testament the local Rabi's convinced the Romans, that if they got rid of Jesus the Rabi's would speak favorably about the Roman occupation.
We all know what happened next---
View attachment 431583

You‘re a moron, clueless that the Hebrew Bible, written by Jews for Jews, reflects that humans are flawed.

Israel was the name of an ancient country. Now, even you know.
Lee Edwin, either you are deliberately lying or just poorly informed; which is it--?
28Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, e because you have truggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

Jacob (Yaakov in Hebrew) was the third and final of the Jewish Patriarchs. Jacob lived in the Land of Canaan, Haran, and Egypt. Unlike Abraham and Isaac, Jacob’s entire family remained righteous—his 12 sons became the 12 tribes of Israel, the Shevatim.

The Jewish Sages call Jacob the "favorite" of the Patriarchs.1 After Jacob successfully fought off an angel, G‑d named him Israel (Yisrael in Hebrew)—the name that the entire Jewish people became known by as “Bnei Yisrael,” the Nation of Israel.

Israel was the name of an ancient country. Now, even you know.
Lee Edwin, either you are deliberately lying or just poorly informed; which is it--?
28Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, e because you have truggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”

You’re not good at this. Ancient Kingdom Of Israel...

D015D3BF-5DC8-4258-B842-BDFDB4A6412D.jpeg

It is irrelevant whether Israel is ancient or not. “Israel” is the name of a person referenced in the Bible. The Jewish people chose that name for their new country. In so doing they are bound by the biblical verses bound within.

God singled out the Jewish people and gave them instructions on how they should live their lives and thereby setting an example for others to follow.

The Israelis have violated that covenant in the biblical past, and they are still violating God’s instructions today.

The Israeli’s continues to steal land and murder Palestinians including the IDF singling out and murdering Palestinian children.

I googled “idf killing children” and got this—
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Children_in_the_Israeli–Pales...

Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the impact of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict ... Though Israeli children were killed in the conflict during the decades prior, the first acts of Palestinian violence ... Eran Efrati, a former IDF commander on the West Bank has said that ill-treatment of arrested children is routine.
History · ‎Treatment of Palestinian ... · ‎Palestinian militant ... · ‎Effects on children
Everything you need to know about human rights in Israel and
www.amnesty.org › middle-east-and-north-africa › rep...

Israeli forces killed 38 Palestinians, including 11 children, during ... On 16 May, the Israeli army closed the investigation into the killing of Ibrahim Abu Thuraya, ...
The IDF spokesman announces: Continue to shoot ... - Haaretz
www.haaretz.com › opinion ›

Feb 8, 2020 — The IDF Spokesman Announces: Continue to Shoot Palestinian Children · Sometimes the soldiers shoot with the intent to kill, sometimes to punish ...

Child Fatalities | Defense for Children Palestine
www.dci-palestine.org › child_fatalities_statistics

This table shows the number of children killed as a result of Israeli military and settler presence in the Occupied Palestinian Territory since the beginning of the ...

Lee Edwin, you probably believe the murder of the children was justified for some un-godly reason

It is irrelevant whether Israel is ancient or not. “Israel” is the name of a person referenced in the Bible. The Jewish people chose that name for their new country. In so doing they are bound by the biblical verses bound within.

God singled out the Jewish people and gave them instructions on how they should live their lives and thereby setting an example for others to follow.

The Israelis have violated that covenant in the biblical past, and they are still violating God’s instructions today.

The Israeli’s continues to steal land and murder Palestinians including the IDF singling out and murdering Palestinian children.

I googled “idf killing children” and got this—
Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org › wiki › Children_in_the_Israeli–Pales...

Children in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict refers to the impact of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict ... Though Israeli children were killed in the conflict during the decades prior, the first acts of Palestinian violence ... Eran Efrati, a former IDF commander on the West Bank has said that ill-treatment of arrested children is routine.
History · ‎Treatment of Palestinian ... · ‎Palestinian militant ... · ‎Effects on children
Everything you need to know about human rights in Israel and
www.amnesty.org › middle-east-and-north-africa › rep...

Israeli forces killed 38 Palestinians, including 11 children, during ... On 16 May, the Israeli army closed the investigation into the killing of Ibrahim Abu Thuraya, ...
The IDF spokesman announces: Continue to shoot ... - Haaretz
www.haaretz.com › opinion ›

Feb 8, 2020 — The IDF Spokesman Announces: Continue to Shoot Palestinian Children · Sometimes the soldiers shoot with the intent to kill, sometimes to punish ...

Child Fatalities | Defense for Children Palestine
www.dci-palestine.org › child_fatalities_statistics

This table shows the number of children killed as a result of Israeli military and settler presence in the Occupied Palestinian Territory since the beginning of the ...

Lee Edwin, you probably believe the murder of the children was justified for some un-godly reason

You’re stuck on stupid. Israel was the name of a kingdom.

I don’t give a damn whether Israel was the name of a kingdom. And having said that, you cannot provide any historical proof because there isn’t any, none, nada, zip. You can find books and movies about folklore and mythology, but you cannot find one single historical fact to support claims.

Lee, just for you I found a few more “Kingdoms” for you to explore
KingdomTitans
Kingdom Of The Wicked

As usual, you have it backwards & not only that, you have a serious reading comprehension problem as well. Maybe you need glasses and if not, I could care less.

Personally, between you and me, your views as well as mine mean nothing in the broad scope of this topic. The Jews in Israel lie, steal, and murder while having a smile on their faces. I believe you Lee Edwin falls into that camp as well.

I don’t give a damn whether Israel was the name of a kingdom. And having said that, you cannot provide any historical proof because there isn’t any, none, nada, zip. You can find books and movies about folklore and mythology, but you cannot find one single historical fact to support claims.

KingdomTitans
Kingdom Of The Wicked

As usual, you have it backwards & not only that, you have a serious reading comprehension problem as well. Maybe you need glasses and if not, I could care less.

Personally, between you and me, your views as well as mine mean nothing in the broad scope of this topic. The Jews in Israel lie, steal, and murder while having a smile on their faces. I believe you Lee Edwin falls into that camp as well.

“Israeli Innovations That Have Changed The World”
11 Israeli Innovations That Changed the World

Lee, use the following when asked about da kingdom
The Kingdom of Israel, Northern Kingdom or Samaria existed as an independent state until 722 BCE, when it was conquered by the Assyrian Empire. The Kingdom of Judah, or Southern Kingdom, existed as an independent state until 586 BCE, when it was conquered by the Neo-Babylonian Empire.
Capital: Gibeah (1030–1010 BCE); Mahanaim ...
Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy) - Wikipedia

The above changes nothing. The Israeli's steal, lie and murder and they will pay the ultimate price for doing so.

Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

bye

Last edited:
Lee, use the following when asked about da kingdom
The Kingdom of Israel, Northern Kingdom or Samaria existed as an independent state until 722 BCE, when it was conquered by the Assyrian Empire. The Kingdom of Judah, or Southern Kingdom, existed as an independent state until 586 BCE, when it was conquered by the Neo-Babylonian Empire.
Capital: Gibeah (1030–1010 BCE); Mahanaim ...
Kingdom of Israel (united monarchy) - Wikipedia

The above changes nothing. The Israeli's steal, lie and murder and they will pay the ultimate price for doing so.

View attachment 431989
bye

Kingdom of Israel. Stick it on your pointy little head.

RE: The Official Discussion Thread for who is considered indiginous to Palestine?
⁜→ watchingfromafar, "Lee Edwin, et al,

BLUF: I notice that a number of the Discussion Group Participants ask for "proof" of this or that - when, in fact, they actually want a hard exhibit and discount historical records.

KingdomTitans
Kingdom Of The Wicked

(COMMENT)

The wild accusations (on this topic) like: "you cannot provide any historical proof because there isn’t any, none, nada, zip" are unfounded in many cases. On display in the Grand Egyptian Museum in Cairo
(Exhibit JE 31408 Black Granite 10' Tall), is an intact, 3000 year old, small victory monument for the Pharaoh Merneptah [son of Ramesses the Great (Ramesses II)], known as the Israel Stele (because a majority of scholars translate a set of hieroglyphs in line 27 as "Israel") → it is a type of Victory Stele. The Stele was discovered in 1896 in the vicinity of Thebes, Egypt. It records, with praise, the destruction of Israel during the reign of Merneptah ("Israel is laid waste; its seed is not").

Many people tend to extract the interpretation of political activist and propagandist simply because it conforms to their own agenda
(like that of the Islamic Resistance Movement or the Popular Front Movements) without any fact checking. But in this case, even the pro-Arab constituency (the Egyptians) having the largest know that the claim "you cannot provide any historical proof because there isn’t any, none, nada, zip" is misinformation.
SIGIL PAIR.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
The wild accusations (on this topic) like:.,.,.,..,.,.,
Further down in that same post I said:

The past is for historians to right about. Its the here and now that matters and the Israeli's routinely murder children, in many cases shooting them in the head.

Anyone here who does not condemn such wanton killing are complacent, therefore they are just as guilty as the IDF sniper is.

get my drift?

The wild accusations (on this topic) like:.,.,.,..,.,.,
Further down in that same post I said:

The past is for historians to right about. Its the here and now that matters and the Israeli's routinely murder children, in many cases shooting them in the head.

Anyone here who does not condemn such wanton killing are complacent, therefore they are just as guilty as the IDF sniper is.

get my drift?
A lot of conspiracy theory rattling.

Have you paid Juan Cole for what you stole from him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back