The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.

so-youre-telling-b9b6c6b1a3.jpg

For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.

As stated already the ideologues and intelligentsia behind the greater narrative of perpetual black victimhood seriously care about no human life at all. To them people are a resource to be sacrificed in the pursuit of power. Your idea, although a kind gesture of unity, will fall on brainwashed ears and minds that no longer have the ability to process and react to anything but George Floyd's flame-out.

What I'd like to say about these poor murdered black people is that they go unmourned except for their families and the small circle of friends they knew in life.

The civil rights leaders who charge at the barriers every time a white cop kills a black criminal, won't even take the phone call of a mother of a black man who has been murdered by another black man.

Maybe the preacher will give a sermon at the funeral condemning the violence, but the media will not be in attendance to broadcast the message any further than the confines of that church.

I have to conclude that the black community has become so inured to the violence that they've given up hope that it will ever end.

Peaceful protests ...........NO RIGHTS.........same place........but in that case it was mistaken id at night...........but still..........why didn't everyone LOOT.........

Black officers killed white women..........NOTHING.......NADDA......

It's all based on the BS Narrative to divide a Nation via the DNC.........ALWAYS.

Peaceful protests ...........NO RIGHTS.........same place........but in that case it was mistaken id at night...........but still..........why didn't everyone LOOT.........

Black officers killed white women..........NOTHING.......NADDA......

It's all based on the BS Narrative to divide a Nation via the DNC.........ALWAYS.

DNXi

As stated already the ideologues and intelligentsia behind the greater narrative of perpetual black victimhood seriously care about no human life at all. To them people are a resource to be sacrificed in the pursuit of power. Your idea, although a kind gesture of unity, will fall on brainwashed ears and minds that no longer have the ability to process and react to anything but George Floyd's flame-out.
We'll see.....

You have no clue whatsoever what “Black Lives Matter” means.
You’re hopeless.
Think of it like “ With liberty and justice FOR ALL”
I know exactly what Black Lives Matter means which is why I started this thread. I also know that the organization 'Black Lives Matter' doesn't give a rat's ass for any of the Black lives I am listing in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back