The official 'Black Deaths Matter' Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you don't. This is a dumbfuck race bait thread that needs togo to the rubber room.
BS..............You don't like being called out for being a RACIST......Yeah........You are the RACIST HERE.

Loot, Riot Burn......happens to the other side of the equation not a dang thing happens...........Pardon me while I say I don't give a damn about you playing the Victim Card.

Seems liberals don't like this thread..........sucks for their Narrative
If it isn't reported on CNN, MSNBC they deny it happens and pretend that Cops cause all of their problems.
....they commit crimes at HIGH rates and graduate at low rates and their answer to solve those REAL problems: take down statues and blame the cops---you can see why their culture is a CYCLE of self destruction

c4c3089e-0eb9-4688-8637-76fb548dda21.jpg
All lives matter, for sure.
You have no clue whatsoever what “Black Lives Matter” means.
You’re hopeless.
Think of it like “ With liberty and justice FOR ALL”
I know exactly what Black Lives Matter means which is why I started this thread. I also know that the organization 'Black Lives Matter' doesn't give a rat's ass for any of the Black lives I am listing in this thread.
No you don't. This is a dumbfuck race bait thread that needs togo to the rubber room.

Racist whites consistently want to make comments about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

As we read the consistent racist attempts to create this narrative, you don't see blacks in leadership positions trying to find excuses to justify the killing or beatings of whites by blacks even though we have many reasons to do so. I remember when Rev. Sharpton, the favorite target of the maintain white racism crew, took time on his show to denounce the blacks playing the game of knockout. He could have tried excusing the behavior by claiming that perhaps the whites had instigated the violence by using racial slurs or that the anger those kids showed was justified due to past white racism. But he didn’t. Yet when someone black gets killed in a racist incident there are whites in America who scurry to look for reasons to justify the killing. It seems that in ever case, there is an attempt to make the dead black victim a criminal whose death was justified. Trayvon Martin becomes a drug dealing thug who was flipping the bird at the camera. Mike Brown became a strong armed robber. Eric Garner was illegally selling loose cigarettes. Ahmaud Arbery was a burglar with a past record. Suddenly there is an epidemic of black men trying to take guns from police officers. C’mon folks, this must stop.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or by the use of the lone wolf excuse.

Make a thread about white lives lost to white on white murder and STFU. All lives matter, don't they?. Or is it just that you want to run your punk ass racist mouth.
It's OK IM2. I only have 300,000 more Black deaths that didn't matter left to post.

You have no clue whatsoever what “Black Lives Matter” means.
You’re hopeless.
Think of it like “ With liberty and justice FOR ALL”
I know exactly what Black Lives Matter means which is why I started this thread. I also know that the organization 'Black Lives Matter' doesn't give a rat's ass for any of the Black lives I am listing in this thread.

Racist whites consistently want to make comments about blacks killing twice as many whites as whites do blacks. That's a disingenuous claim made to race bait. In 2018 according to the Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,677 were killed by another white, 514 were killed by a black person. 234 blacks were killed by a black person. While the number of whites killed by blacks is more than double that of whites killing blacks the reality here is that in 2018 whites were 5 times more likely to be killed by another white person than anybody else. No matter how the Jared Taylor types want to argue their position, these numbers do not indicate a major epidemic of blacks killing whites. What it shows is that the media ignores a very large problem in the white community where 81 percent of all whites who are killed are killed by another white person. I don't know about you, but 81 percent is a pretty high number. Higher percentages of white on white murder have been completely ignored by the media for decades. Instead the media has made a big thing out of black on black crime reinforcing a white racist belief of black violence.

As we read the consistent racist attempts to create this narrative, you don't see blacks in leadership positions trying to find excuses to justify the killing or beatings of whites by blacks even though we have many reasons to do so. I remember when Rev. Sharpton, the favorite target of the maintain white racism crew, took time on his show to denounce the blacks playing the game of knockout. He could have tried excusing the behavior by claiming that perhaps the whites had instigated the violence by using racial slurs or that the anger those kids showed was justified due to past white racism. But he didn’t. Yet when someone black gets killed in a racist incident there are whites in America who scurry to look for reasons to justify the killing. It seems that in ever case, there is an attempt to make the dead black victim a criminal whose death was justified. Trayvon Martin becomes a drug dealing thug who was flipping the bird at the camera. Mike Brown became a strong armed robber. Eric Garner was illegally selling loose cigarettes. Ahmaud Arbery was a burglar with a past record. Suddenly there is an epidemic of black men trying to take guns from police officers. C’mon folks, this must stop.

In 2018 according to the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, 3,315 whites were murdered. 2,925 blacks were murdered. So in addition to the fact that 81 percent of all whites who were killed were killed by another white person, more whites were killed than blacks. Even more important in debunking this lie of black attacks and killing is the fact that more whites killed each other(2677) than blacks who killed each other(2600). So again, the media has not hidden black on white crime, but it has ignored white on white crime by description. White on white crime is always claimed to be caused by a malady such as mental instability or by the use of the lone wolf excuse.

Make a thread about white lives lost to white on white murder and STFU. All lives matter, don't they?. Or is it just that you want to run your punk ass racist mouth.
It's OK IM2. I only have 300,000 more Black deaths that didn't matter left to post.
The real data shows they are full of BS...........and this is just a license to STEAL AND LOOT............In these riot areas they should have already beat these rioters into the ground ..........and ended this nonsense.

Wow! 102 shootings in Chicago. Oh they didn't happen all at the same time so it wasn't a 'mass shooting'. Everything's cool, carry on.

For all those lost souls who have died senselessly during inner city violence. I will be posting one a day in remembrance. Feel free to add your own. I'll start it with this young girl killed while she was getting ready for school. Her life mattered too.

Wow that is the best thread I have read in weeks!
my thread that “ Black deaths don’t matter “ is a tad better lol

Oh come on I am joking only !!!

They don't care.

Pile up dead black people until it reaches the sky and they don't care.

The agenda is all they care about.
I disagree. I am a white male and I stand with blm. Enough is enough. And I’ve talked to a lot of other whites who agree.

I have also run into a lot of ignorant whites who aren’t racist but they are repeating what we always hear from the right. Why did they resist? Why didn’t they just do what the officer said?
Now I get pissed rather than just shake my head and agree. What if you resist lady? Can they kill you? What about your son? And how many times does this happen when no video is being taken?

No,it matters.It matters to my nephew who has black friends. It may not matter to grandpa but he’ll be dead soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back