The Officers: One Year Later

Who does this sound more like, you all or us?

M’Naghten Test

Most states use what is called the M’Naghten test to determine if someone is legally insane. It is a cognitive test that assesses the thought processes and perceptions that the defendant had at the time that he or she committed the crime. According to this test, a person is considered legally insane if, at the time of the offense, he or she suffered from a defect of reason from a disease of the mind. Due to this mental disease, the defendant did not know that what he or she was doing was illegal or wrong.

Racists also suffer from this same affliction
You know what's even funnier? How the defendants from that day are now declaring that they were mislead by Trump.

As if the fog suddenly parted in their brains and it was 🎵 I can see clearly now the rain has gone... gonna be a bright [nope], bright [nope] sun shiny day [not for you] 🎵

Who does this sound more like, you all or us?

M’Naghten Test

Most states use what is called the M’Naghten test to determine if someone is legally insane. It is a cognitive test that assesses the thought processes and perceptions that the defendant had at the time that he or she committed the crime. According to this test, a person is considered legally insane if, at the time of the offense, he or she suffered from a defect of reason from a disease of the mind. Due to this mental disease, the defendant did not know that what he or she was doing was illegal or wrong.

Racists also suffer from this same affliction
Y'all.

Since 2016.

Is a verbal agreement "intangible"? Is it enforceable? Is it even a "thing" in your mind and if so, how do you prove it exists (the agreement)

intangible
adjective

us

/ɪnˈtæn.dʒə.bəl/ uk

/ɪnˈtæn.dʒə.bəl/
impossible to touch, to describe exactly, or to give an exact value:
She has that intangible quality which you might call charisma.
intangible assets such as goodwill

Intangible assets (of a business for example)
Such an asset is identifiable when it is separable, or when it arises from contractual or other legal rights. Separable assets can be sold, transferred, licensed, etc.

Examples of intangible assets include computer software, licences, trademarks, patents, films, copyrights and import quotas.

A "verbal agreement" in and of itself doesn't constitute any type of "evidence" in the eyes of the law. For starters, most verbal agreements (aka "oral contracts") would be deemed a legal nullity under the statute of frauds before you ever get to the discussion of evidence. But assuming you're talking about an oral contract that can survive the SOF, such a contract would only be considered an enforceable agreement if it's supported by sufficient circumstantial evidence of contract formation, including a note, memorandum or recording acknowledging the contract by the party against whom enforcement is sought, or testimonial evidence together with other physical evidence corroborating conduct by the parties in accordance with the alleged terms.

Absent sufficient corroborating physical & testimonial evidence, a "verbal agreement" (as you put it) by itself is merely an allegation, it is not "evidence"

A "verbal agreement" in and of itself doesn't constitute any type of "evidence" in the eyes of the law. For starters, most verbal agreements (aka "oral contracts") would be deemed a legal nullity under the statute of frauds before you ever get to the discussion of evidence. But assuming you're talking about an oral contract that can survive the SOF, such a contract would only be considered an enforceable agreement if it's supported by sufficient circumstantial evidence of contract formation, including a note, memorandum or recording acknowledging the contract by the party against whom enforcement is sought, or testimonial evidence together with other physical evidence corroborating conduct by the parties in accordance with the alleged terms.

Absent sufficient corroborating physical & testimonial evidence, a "verbal agreement" (as you put it) by itself is merely an allegation, it is not "evidence"
You neglected to cite your work.

And you're wrong, at least in my jurisdiction. A verbal agreement is definitely enforceable if the content of the agreement can be proven (what was actually agreed to)

But why are you taking this off on a tangent? My only point is that a verbal agreement is not something that "can be touched", it's not tangible yet it is still valid and enforceable if the content of the agreement can be shown and proven to the satisfaction of the trier of fact.

Last edited:
No shit, Sherlock? Tell us all about it. I breathlessly await.
Hey fukface...you just said cops shouldn't suffer from PTSD because they are trained.

Can you follow your own arguments?

I have worked with data for more than 40 years but because I do, I know the many ways data can be manipulated, hidden, or skewed to present a desired perspective whether or not that perspective accurately reflects the raw data. In fact the term 'perspective' is used in IT data warehousing to indicate an object that presents a condensed limited set of data drawn from a larger dataset.

I also work in a field where what actually happened is practically meaningless unless you can prove what happened.

While I am of the personal and professional opinion that the best evidence is a written (or in the modern age of social media, a video taped) confession which is also substantiated by some form of corroborable, tangible evidence, that is best case. There are still plenty of situations where circumstantial evidence can be used to build a solid, viable case.

Because of my profession, I view people who intentionally lie as suspect, straight up. I find people who are unable to discern realty from fantasy, fiction or illusion to be suspect as well and possibly unstable. Those who repeatedly buy into a lie, no matter by whom it is peddled, when it can clearly be shown to be a lie, are really a waste of valuable time, in my opinion, by many, warranting only the time required for processing them for their actions that their beliefs in these lies, led them to do.

It's hard to even think that so many of the people who participated in the events of January 6th 2021 are supported by what, 40% or more of the people on U.S. Message Board but the evidence is right here for anyone who cares to gather it up.

So what does this really mean 1) once you've discovered that you've been duped, 2) once you refuse to accept that you're unable to process solid visual and other evidence, 3) once you refuse or are unable to self-correct?

These officers are suffering from PTSD, those who didn't commit suicide that is. Individuals who have served in the military are not the only people who suffer and in many cases suffer greatly from this condition. You all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I reserve my shame for the likes of you…

Forum List

Back