Biden And COVID

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
A bit of a different take...Biden is pushing 80 years old. He obviously is suffering from some kind of dementia, He has had brain operations. Basically he has co-morbid conditions that are typical in deaths from COVID (that is if you believe the COVID death stats in the first place). Anyway, his personal paranoia of COVID is obviously a big factor in his handling of this so-called 'pandemic.' He is so scared and mentally deranged, he wants everyone in America to be vaccinated, tested regularly and submit to any other needle stick, mask wearing mandate, etc. that would quell his personal abject fear of his own eminent death at his advanced age.

Possibly... but I think he's made himself available to be a figurehead and a scapegoat - for a price - to be used by Obama for his 3rd term.

Possibly... but I think he's made himself available to be a figurehead and a scapegoat - for a price - to be used by Obama for his 3rd term.
Sounds logical.........He was promised his long sought POTUS dream if he submitted to the Obama lead Marxist faction of the Democrat party. Biden is so far gone he doesn't even realize the damage he has caused nor does he care, he's got his China billions. Everyone around him keeps him in a cocoon. He is given scripts which he regurgitates in a controlled press conference. All he knows is that he is POTUS and nothing else matters.

Biden is afraid YOU will give him COVID!! Biden is afraid the fucking OCEAN will give him COVID!!
1641439681489.png

Sounds logical.........He was promised his long sought POTUS dream if he submitted to the Obama lead Marxist faction of the Democrat party. Biden is so far gone he doesn't even realize the damage he has caused nor does he care, he's got his China billions. Everyone around him keeps him in a cocoon. He is given scripts which he regurgitates in a controlled press conference. All he knows is that he is POTUS and nothing else matters.
Lets go Brandon!

Personal paranoia of covid...

That sounds like "sanity" to me given the fact that 800,000 have died from it

And oh yea...Trump has been double vaxxed AND boosted in spite of having already contracted covid (and nearly dying of it)

A bit of a different take...Biden is pushing 80 years old. He obviously is suffering from some kind of dementia, He has had brain operations. Basically he has co-morbid conditions that are typical in deaths from COVID (that is if you believe the COVID death stats in the first place). Anyway, his personal paranoia of COVID is obviously a big factor in his handling of this so-called 'pandemic.' He is so scared and mentally deranged, he wants everyone in America to be vaccinated, tested regularly and submit to any other needle stick, mask wearing mandate, etc. that would quell his personal abject fear of his own eminent death at his advanced age.
Yeah, I guess lobotomies DO count as "brain operations".

Personal paranoia of covid...

That sounds like "sanity" to me given the fact that 800,000 have died from it

And oh yea...Trump has been double vaxxed AND boosted in spite of having already contracted covid (and nearly dying of it)
Today we have all kinds of treatments for COVID and the supposed threat from Omachron is nothing more than the sniffles. Tell me, do you think Biden really thinks the ocean will give him COVID? How brainwashed are you?

Today we have all kinds of treatments for COVID and the supposed threat from Omachron is nothing more than the sniffles. Tell me, do you think Biden really thinks the ocean will give him COVID? How brainwashed are you?
You fucking idiot

1800 people died TODAY from covid (not counting Florida which simply stopped reporting numbers months ago)

You fucking idiot

1800 people died TODAY from covid (not counting Florida which simply stopped reporting numbers months ago)

People aren't dying from the Covid variants. They're dying from the poisoned vaccine.

People aren't dying from the Covid variants. They're dying from the poisoned vaccine.
riiiiight

Sure Q boy

Kinda hard to believe when most of those folks are...yea...UNVAXXED

People who are crying crocodile tears over Covid deaths are the same people who were pissing and moaning over "overpopulation" just a few short months ago. But at the time they wouldn't volunteer to their part of slow it.

Forum List

Back