The obama myth: The beginning of the end....the true obama will come out eventually...

My spell check changed law review to lake review. Tom Fitton is a muckraker... Conspiracy theorist. I don't think he has a JD.

Fitton? What?

I've known and have worked with real lawyers who went to law school on their own merit my entire life and I don't have a single doubt that Obama: never took the Bar exam himself, never attended Law School and is a total clueless halfwit regarding the Law

Fitton? What?

I've known and have worked with real lawyers who went to law school on their own merit my entire life and I don't have a single doubt that Obama: never took the Bar exam himself, never attended Law School and is a total clueless halfwit regarding the Law

So do I. Are you that big a racist? Obama is well educated and much more accomplished than you.

So do I. Are you that big a racist? Obama is well educated and much more accomplished than you.

obama is the actual racist.....

How do I know?

He is good friends with the biggest racists and anti-semites in the country.....Louis farakhan, al sharpton, and jeremiah wright..........good friends

Obama is not good friends with any of them. Stop lying.

Moron.......you idiots keep trying to tie david duke to republicans.....not one republican has ever accepted anything from duke or endorsed him....

obama and the congressional black caucus honored louis farakhan with a dinner ....... obama has had al sharpton to the White House repeatedly and every democrat Presidential candidate has to kiss his ring.....and obama spent 20 years in jeremiah wrights church, the guy married him and michelle and baptized their children.........

You are an idiot....obama is one of the biggest racists in the country, and an anti-semite as well....

Obama and Farrakhan

This photo by Askia Muhammad that was hidden for 12 years has now been released in the journalist's autobiography. Pictured from left to right are: Minister Farrakhan's son-in-law, Leonard Farrakhan Muhammad; His son and security chief, Mustapha Farrakhan; U. S. Sen. Barack Obama; Minister Farrakhan's son Joshua Farrakhan; Minister Louis Farrakhan, and the Rev. Willie F. Wilson, pastor of D.C.'s Union Temple Baptist Church.

Moron.......you idiots keep trying to tie david duke to republicans.....not one republican has ever accepted anything from duke or endorsed him....

obama and the congressional black caucus honored louis farakhan with a dinner ....... obama has had al sharpton to the White House repeatedly and every democrat Presidential candidate has to kiss his ring.....and obama spent 20 years in jeremiah wrights church, the guy married him and michelle and baptized their children.........

You are an idiot....obama is one of the biggest racists in the country, and an anti-semite as well....

Obama and Farrakhan

This photo by Askia Muhammad that was hidden for 12 years has now been released in the journalist's autobiography. Pictured from left to right are: Minister Farrakhan's son-in-law, Leonard Farrakhan Muhammad; His son and security chief, Mustapha Farrakhan; U. S. Sen. Barack Obama; Minister Farrakhan's son Joshua Farrakhan; Minister Louis Farrakhan, and the Rev. Willie F. Wilson, pastor of D.C.'s Union Temple Baptist Church.

Doesn't mean they were friends.. especially not Farrakhan.

Just imagine what a fucking idiot you would have had to be in 2008 and 2012 to have voted for that worthless piece of shit.

Even with the RINOs running against him it would take a real moron to think he would be a good President.

Farrakhan invented his own religion.

Just imagine what a fucking idiot you would have had to be in 2008 and 2012 to have voted for that worthless piece of shit.

Even with the RINOs running against him it would take a real moron to think he would be a good President.
Calling the majority of US voters idiots shows a lack of taste.

Doesn't mean they were friends.. especially not Farrakhan.

Oh yeah? When was the last time david duke was honored by the Republicans? When did any republican have duke to congress or the White House.........

You see it right there, that obama is a racist, and anti-semite...but you have to pretend and pretend and pretend......

Oh yeah? When was the last time david duke was honored by the Republicans? When did any republican have duke to congress or the White House.........

You see it right there, that obama is a racist, and anti-semite...but you have to pretend and pretend and pretend......

What about David Duke? His children have horrible manners and his wife is morbidly obese.

Forum List

Back