The obama myth: The beginning of the end....the true obama will come out eventually...

Republicans are really grasping at straws

You complain that over 30 years ago Obama’s girlfriend complained he was not outraged enough about antisemitism

While you blow off Trump felony indictments

Last edited:
There is an interview with obama biographer David Garrow that is making the rounds.....and the myth that is barak obama is starting to crack......he can only be propped up so long before those holding that weight give up....

But I think it’s undeniable the article does real damage to Obama’s reputation because the many criticisms in the piece are rooted in factual revelations about Obama’s past and the considered opinion of Garrow, who won a Pulitzer Prize in 1987 for his biography of Martin Luther King Jr. (In addition to decades of work as a civil rights historian, Garrow is a major historian of abortion.) Garrow was considered an important enough scholar that Obama sat for eight hours of interviews with him while he was still president. And it’s clear his opinion of Obama is somewhere between dismissive and contemptuous.
-----
But Garrow, who started writing his Obama biography well into Obama’s second term as president, tracked down Jager — now a professor at Oberlin with a formidable academic reputation — and asked her about her relationship with Obama. (That the credulous journalistic establishment was totally incurious about digging into Obama’s inconsistent and self-serving life story is a thread running throughout the interview.) According to her, what really happened was this:

While it’s hard to land firmly on one side of a he said/she said account of a romantic break-up, Jager has an outstanding reputation; she’s a professor at Oberlin college. She hasn’t been outspoken about Obama on much of anything, much less publicly critical of him. She doesn’t seem bitter about a relationship that ended decades ago, where Obama asked her to marry him twice and she rejected him.

If Jager is to be believed — and I think she is, as the rest of the Samuels-Garrow interview is full of criticism of episodes where Obama has obviously fictionalized aspects of his memoirs and life story — then this just really puts an exclamation point on the narrative established by this landmark interview.

Obama NEVER took the Bar exam...someone took it for him. The only time he attended Harvard Law was for the class picture. Kagan got SCOTUS for helping him to cover it up

Obama is the greatest con man to ever be elected US President. I don't care where he was born or what his racial mix is. He misrepresented his true intentions during his campaign. When he got into office he immediately began attacking police, inflaming Black White racial hatred, jamming government controlled healthcare down our throats, pumping up Iran's nuclear program and a hundred other things that make him the most damaging US President in history. Obama is a con man and a fraud and he is still pulling the strings of the Democratic Party. Wait until next year, he will be giving so many speeches you will think he's running for a third term.
Looks like I have a new silent stalker bdtex. You got something to say, Tex? Let's hear your rebuttal to what I wrote about Obama.

There is an interview with obama biographer David Garrow that is making the rounds.....and the myth that is barak obama is starting to crack......he can only be propped up so long before those holding that weight give up....

But I think it’s undeniable the article does real damage to Obama’s reputation because the many criticisms in the piece are rooted in factual revelations about Obama’s past and the considered opinion of Garrow, who won a Pulitzer Prize in 1987 for his biography of Martin Luther King Jr. (In addition to decades of work as a civil rights historian, Garrow is a major historian of abortion.) Garrow was considered an important enough scholar that Obama sat for eight hours of interviews with him while he was still president. And it’s clear his opinion of Obama is somewhere between dismissive and contemptuous.
-----
But Garrow, who started writing his Obama biography well into Obama’s second term as president, tracked down Jager — now a professor at Oberlin with a formidable academic reputation — and asked her about her relationship with Obama. (That the credulous journalistic establishment was totally incurious about digging into Obama’s inconsistent and self-serving life story is a thread running throughout the interview.) According to her, what really happened was this:

While it’s hard to land firmly on one side of a he said/she said account of a romantic break-up, Jager has an outstanding reputation; she’s a professor at Oberlin college. She hasn’t been outspoken about Obama on much of anything, much less publicly critical of him. She doesn’t seem bitter about a relationship that ended decades ago, where Obama asked her to marry him twice and she rejected him.

If Jager is to be believed — and I think she is, as the rest of the Samuels-Garrow interview is full of criticism of episodes where Obama has obviously fictionalized aspects of his memoirs and life story — then this just really puts an exclamation point on the narrative established by this landmark interview.

ODS.....:heehee:

Wow.............................

I wonder if they realize that Obama has been out of office for a few years now?

Oh wait.......................they haven't successfully defended Trump, attacks against Biden are failing, so now they have to go after Obama.
Don't forget the Clinton's!

It's not a conspiracy or a narrative. Bathhouse Barry is gay and most definitely a hustler in many ways.

Really, so what you're saying is Barack Obama is secretly a gay hustler who twice asked Shiela Jager to marry him before ultimately marrying Michelle Obama and fathering two children.

I just want to make sure I have the latest conspiracy from Cult 45 up to date.

Really, so what you're saying is Barack Obama is secretly a gay hustler who twice asked Shiela Jager to marry him before ultimately marrying Michelle Obama and fathering two children.

I just want to make sure I have the latest conspiracy from Cult 45 up to date.
I was clear. If you want to continue being an annoying pissant and reframe it into a strawman, have at it. Now go nip on someone else's heels.

Forum List

Back