The obama myth: The beginning of the end....the true obama will come out eventually...

Name some

Here you go.......a Pulitzer Prize winning Biographer.....

ALL THE PRESIDENT’S WOMEN

How did you get those three women, Obama’s college and law school girlfriends, to give you Obama’s love letters to them, and what was the most surprising thing you found in them?

With Alex [McNear, Obama’s girlfriend at Occidental College], I think she wanted to have her role known. So when Alex showed me the letters from Barack, she redacted one paragraph in one of them and just said, “It’s about homosexuality.”
And then sometime, right about when Rising Star came out, Alex indirectly sold the original, sold those letters, and they ended up at Emory. So Emory put out a press release saying, “We’ve gotten these rare letters by Barack Obama.” And no mention of this paragraph that was too sensitive. None of the papers mentioned it. Emory didn’t mention it.
So I sent one of my oldest friends, Harvey Klehr—Harvey was the guy going back to 1980 when I was trying to solve who fingered [Dr. King’s close advisor] Stanley Levison, how was it known to the FBI that Stan had been …

A communist.

Yes. So I emailed Harvey, said, “Go to the Emory archives.” He’s spent his whole life at Emory, but they won’t let him take pictures. So Harvey has to sit there with a pencil and copy out the graph where Barack writes to Alex about how he repeatedly fantasizes about making love to men.
-----

So Obama starts out as an eloquent opponent of the Patriot Act, etc., etc. By the end of his presidency, his people are unmasking intercepts of his political opponents every day, and the FBI is spying on Donald Trump.

That’s right.

Name some

And more.......obama is running the biden administration through his minions....

Doesn’t that strike you as odd? I mean, I have heard from more than one source that there are regular meetings at Obama’s house in Kalorama involving top figures in the current White House, with Secret Service and cars outside. I don’t write about it because it’s not my lane. There are over a thousand reporters in Washington, and yet there are zero stakeouts of Obama’s mansion, if only to tell us who is coming and going. But he clearly has his oar in.

I don’t follow the Iranian stuff super, super carefully, but I have been puzzled at the Biden administration’s continuing attachment to the Iran deal.

The easy explanation, of course, is that Joe Biden is not running that part of his administration. Obama is. He doesn’t even have to pick up the phone because all of his people are already inside the White House. They hold the Iran file. Tony Blinken doesn’t.

Rob Malley was the guy on that.

Rob Malley is just one person. Brett McGurk. Dan Shapiro in Israel. Lisa Monaco in Justice. Susan Rice running domestic policy. It’s turtles all the way down. There are obviously large parts of White House policymaking that belong to Barack Obama because they’re staffed by his people, who worked for him and no doubt report back to him. Personnel is policy, as they say in Washington.

Which to me is a very odd and kind of spooky arrangement.

Spooky, because it is happening outside the constitutional framework of the U.S. government, and yet somehow it’s been placed off the list of permitted subjects to report on.

Which is a pretty good indicator of the extent to which the information we get, and public reactions to that information, is being successfully controlled. How and by whom remain open questions, the quick answer to which is that the American press has become a subset of partisan comms.

What about David Duke? His children have horrible manners and his wife is morbidly obese.

Yeah.....nice dodge........I point out that you guys try to move mountains to align david duke with the republicans, and they have absolutely no connection to the guy....while obama has 3 well know, public, racist and anti-semitic good friends.....people he has had to both congress and the white house and who he has been good friends with for over 20 years........

And more.......obama is running the biden administration through his minions....

Doesn’t that strike you as odd? I mean, I have heard from more than one source that there are regular meetings at Obama’s house in Kalorama involving top figures in the current White House, with Secret Service and cars outside. I don’t write about it because it’s not my lane. There are over a thousand reporters in Washington, and yet there are zero stakeouts of Obama’s mansion, if only to tell us who is coming and going. But he clearly has his oar in.

I don’t follow the Iranian stuff super, super carefully, but I have been puzzled at the Biden administration’s continuing attachment to the Iran deal.

The easy explanation, of course, is that Joe Biden is not running that part of his administration. Obama is. He doesn’t even have to pick up the phone because all of his people are already inside the White House. They hold the Iran file. Tony Blinken doesn’t.

Rob Malley was the guy on that.

Rob Malley is just one person. Brett McGurk. Dan Shapiro in Israel. Lisa Monaco in Justice. Susan Rice running domestic policy. It’s turtles all the way down. There are obviously large parts of White House policymaking that belong to Barack Obama because they’re staffed by his people, who worked for him and no doubt report back to him. Personnel is policy, as they say in Washington.

Which to me is a very odd and kind of spooky arrangement.

Spooky, because it is happening outside the constitutional framework of the U.S. government, and yet somehow it’s been placed off the list of permitted subjects to report on.

Which is a pretty good indicator of the extent to which the information we get, and public reactions to that information, is being successfully controlled. How and by whom remain open questions, the quick answer to which is that the American press has become a subset of partisan comms.

Minions!

1691611878728.jpeg

HDLUGR5IDNAPBATW2KS73H4UVE.jpg

What is it with you people?

Compare and contrast an image nobody has seen before to liberal mainstream. One is racist delivered by a nobody who is a nobody, the other demonstrates how powerful TDS really is. Like many Democracked she was smacked down so far by mainstream she figured absurd tasteless shit would be accepted by everyone, because to her, everyone in her circle had and has TDS as well.

How'd that work out for her? Yeah, "libs" do stupid shit all the time, their emotions are pumped up by mainstream and can't help it.
0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg

Last edited:
Compare and contrast an image nobody has seen before or cares to liberal mainstream. One is racist delivered by a nobody who is a nobody, the other demonstrates how powerful TDS really is.
0530-kathy-griffin-graphic-donald-trump-head-cut-off-tyler-sheilds-9.jpg
Who hasn't seen it, and countless others like it, before?

You said something remarkably stupid...if it hurts when you do that, don't do that.

Who hasn't seen it, and countless others like it, before?

You said something remarkably stupid...if it hurts when you do that, don't do that.

Let's not play leftisms, back something up for a change. Which part was stupid?

Yeah.....your question was answered, in detail, with names.........and you have no response....

You went through all that effort to type that and I never bothered to read it.

:auiqs.jpg:

Just imagine what a fucking idiot you would have had to be in 2008 and 2012 to have voted for that worthless piece of shit.

Even with the RINOs running against him it would take a real moron to think he would be a good President.

Obama was an excellent president. McCain made a huge mistake with Sarah Palin.

Fitton? What?

I've known and have worked with real lawyers who went to law school on their own merit my entire life and I don't have a single doubt that Obama: never took the Bar exam himself, never attended Law School and is a total clueless halfwit regarding the Law
Sure, bud. You also believe JFK jr is coming down to anoint your orange douchebag, right? :itsok:

Yeah.....nice dodge........I point out that you guys try to move mountains to align david duke with the republicans, and they have absolutely no connection to the guy....while obama has 3 well know, public, racist and anti-semitic good friends.....people he has had to both congress and the white house and who he has been good friends with for over 20 years........
David Duke is a republican.

David Duke is a republican.

And has no friends or support from any republican, and has never been invited to congress or the White House by republicans.

Louis Farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright are david duke times 3 and they are all democrats, in good standing with the democrat party.....

Obama and the congressional black caucus had racist and anti-semite luis farakhan as an honored guest, had al sharpton, racist and anti-semite, to the White House over and over again......and obama attended the church of racist and anti-semite jeremiah wright for 20 years, had that david duke asshole marry him and michelle and baptize their children......

You support an actual racist and anti-semite......your party supports the racists and anti-semites of these 3 david dukes, as well as AOC, Ihan omar and the rest of the squad...

Your party is filled to the eye balls with racists and anti-semites.....obama being the chief racist and anti-semite....

And has no friends or support from any republican, and has never been invited to congress or the White House by republicans.

Louis Farakhan, al sharpton and jeremiah wright are david duke times 3 and they are all democrats, in good standing with the democrat party.....

Obama and the congressional black caucus had racist and anti-semite luis farakhan as an honored guest, had al sharpton, racist and anti-semite, to the White House over and over again......and obama attended the church of racist and anti-semite jeremiah wright for 20 years, had that david duke asshole marry him and michelle and baptize their children......

You support an actual racist and anti-semite......your party supports the racists and anti-semites of these 3 david dukes, as well as AOC, Ihan omar and the rest of the squad...

Your party is filled to the eye balls with racists and anti-semites.....obama being the chief racist and anti-semite....
So why do Nazis march with MAGAts?

Forum List

Back