the obama birth certificate media scandal...

then you have set the definition for when a black republican conservative is elected president and you are the pigs racist. be careful of the seeds you sow now.

you will not be able to question or criticize. that is what you are saying. it's not right now... nor will it be then.

Last edited:
Do you really believe that Barack Obama was somehow groomed from a young age to one day be President of the United States?

do you mean do i think the newspaper announcements were planted with the idea that obama would someday be president ? or bilderberg.

i don't know how far back it goes.

Lord Monckton: Sheriff Joe, posse ‘right to be worried’

i think most of the answers are in chicago. young age... yes

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/03/forbes-scrubs-article-questioning.html

Last edited:
Do you really believe that Barack Obama was somehow groomed from a young age to one day be President of the United States?

do you mean do i think the newspaper announcements were planted with the idea that obama would someday be president ? or bilderberg.

i don't know how far back it goes.

i think most of the answers are in chicago. young age... yes
http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogspot.com/2012/03/forbes-scrubs-article-questioning.html

See? No offense, truly, but stuff like that sounds looney.

They're not experts.

And few if any experts agree that they are forgeries.

Well, fortunately, as with anything really, you just saying whatever silly little things that come to mind don't really mean JACK SHIT.

Because yes the obama certificates of birth that have both been presented online have both been very definitively shown to be forgeries. Rather amateurish ones at that, and that is fact, not opinion, but proven fact. And yes, there is also a massive media black out on the subject, which really isn't hard to understand why since the media is predominately liberal and in the tank for the kenyan. Also, the kenyan's selective service document appears to have been forged, and who knows what else to go along with this worst scandal to ever hit American politics in the history of this country. What will ever be done about it? My guess is most people in Washington already are aware that obama is ineligible to be president, but they're actively taking part in the cover up and snow job to let him skate through his term. Then after he's voted out the house of cards will come crashing down it will all MIRACULOUSLY be accepted he was born in kenyan and all his documents were forged. The sitting president will then give him a full pardon and nothing else will be done about it. No overturning anything he's signed, no jail time, no apology to the millions upon millions of Americans that knew all along he was eligible, nothing. Politics in America make the Mafia look like school boys.

Capture-88.jpg

How to get Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s special report on the investigation into Barack Obama’s eligibility

As I've said all along, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to the diehard birfers if Obama showed his birth certificate because to the birfers, this isn't about a birth certificate. It's because he's black and/or a liberal. If it wasn't a birth certificate, they would have found some other reason why they would claim Obama isn't legitimate.

The "Cold Case Posse" investigation of Barack Obama's birth certificate conducted by Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio produced no new evidence demonstrating that document to be a forgery. That entity's report by Mara Zebest simply recycled old arguments that had long since been thoroughly debunked in detail.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

And here is the report.

Response to Zebest

The birfer issue embarrasses the political right and de-legitimatizes the valid arguments against the Obama Presidency.

Apparently, you didn't actually read either of the links that you provided. From your link to:
Response to Zebest -

As they ran through their mental checklists, most knowledgeable folks observed, even if only in passing,that Optical Character Recognition would be one such process that could account for such an effect. But it also became quickly clear that even though true, OCR was not an explanation for the layers in this particular PDF. There were other explanations that were more compelling and better fit the facts;optimization for the web being one of them.OCR is however the only counter argument that Zebest makes any effort to refute, and she does so quickly and effectively. Unfortunately, the OCR argument is a straw man that was discarded early on by most non-Birthers.

The article, credited to Frank Arduini, tries to imply the OCR explanation for the multiple layers found in the "Birth Certificate" was concocted by "Birthers" as a straw man argument - that is, a phony argument that is easily refuted. While, if you read the article from snopes.com, the only argument given to "disprove" that the White House Birth Certificate is a forgery is (according to their "expert", Jean-Claude Tremblay):

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

Arduini goes on to argue that optimization, and not OCR software, actually accounts for the anomalies found in the White House Birth Certificate; but, if you watch Sheriff Arpaio's videos, the cold case posse explodes both the OCR theory, and the optimization theory.

Well, fortunately, as with anything really, you just saying whatever silly little things that come to mind don't really mean JACK SHIT.

Because yes the obama certificates of birth that have both been presented online have both been very definitively shown to be forgeries. Rather amateurish ones at that, and that is fact, not opinion, but proven fact. And yes, there is also a massive media black out on the subject, which really isn't hard to understand why since the media is predominately liberal and in the tank for the kenyan. Also, the kenyan's selective service document appears to have been forged, and who knows what else to go along with this worst scandal to ever hit American politics in the history of this country. What will ever be done about it? My guess is most people in Washington already are aware that obama is ineligible to be president, but they're actively taking part in the cover up and snow job to let him skate through his term. Then after he's voted out the house of cards will come crashing down it will all MIRACULOUSLY be accepted he was born in kenyan and all his documents were forged. The sitting president will then give him a full pardon and nothing else will be done about it. No overturning anything he's signed, no jail time, no apology to the millions upon millions of Americans that knew all along he was eligible, nothing. Politics in America make the Mafia look like school boys.

Capture-88.jpg

How to get Sheriff Joe Arpaio’s special report on the investigation into Barack Obama’s eligibility

As I've said all along, it wouldn't make a damn bit of difference to the diehard birfers if Obama showed his birth certificate because to the birfers, this isn't about a birth certificate. It's because he's black and/or a liberal. If it wasn't a birth certificate, they would have found some other reason why they would claim Obama isn't legitimate.

snopes.com: Barack Obama Birth Certificate

And here is the report.

Response to Zebest

The birfer issue embarrasses the political right and de-legitimatizes the valid arguments against the Obama Presidency.

Apparently, you didn't actually read either of the links that you provided. From your link to:
Response to Zebest -

As they ran through their mental checklists, most knowledgeable folks observed, even if only in passing,that Optical Character Recognition would be one such process that could account for such an effect. But it also became quickly clear that even though true, OCR was not an explanation for the layers in this particular PDF. There were other explanations that were more compelling and better fit the facts;optimization for the web being one of them.OCR is however the only counter argument that Zebest makes any effort to refute, and she does so quickly and effectively. Unfortunately, the OCR argument is a straw man that was discarded early on by most non-Birthers.

The article, credited to Frank Arduini, tries to imply the OCR explanation for the multiple layers found in the "Birth Certificate" was concocted by "Birthers" as a straw man argument - that is, a phony argument that is easily refuted. While, if you read the article from snopes.com, the only argument given to "disprove" that the White House Birth Certificate is a forgery is (according to their "expert", Jean-Claude Tremblay):

Tremblay explained that the scanner optical character recognition (OCR) software attempts to translate characters or words in a photograph into text. He said the layers cited by the doubters shows that software at work – and nothing more.

Arduini goes on to argue that optimization, and not OCR software, actually accounts for the anomalies found in the White House Birth Certificate; but, if you watch Sheriff Arpaio's videos, the cold case posse explodes both the OCR theory, and the optimization theory.

have you read ivan zatkovich's original analysis ? from 4/27 ??

do you have any proof that obama was?

it's a big question right now... but i don't see how the obamas can be telling the truth about chicago.
so the answer is no....making it all assumption based on racism.
typical!

their association with bill and berardine is forthcoming. nothing to do with racism,

if you keep calling me that, i may ask you to provide some examples for the folks here.

if ayers wrote "dreams" that's a big thing. i've read them all. fugitive days etc.

Last edited:
it's a big question right now... but i don't see how the obamas can be telling the truth about chicago.
so the answer is no....making it all assumption based on racism.
typical!

It's been about that. I may visit his website when Obama wins just to rub it in.

and do what ? there's no alinsky comment section... you guys are the racists, and you can't seem to stop being that way. it's character weakness.

Last edited:
you already set the definition. race baiting implicates you as choosing a race to call someone names and for no other reason. i've shown no racism in the millions of words i've wriiten. if i had you would have shown it. instead, you as cowards, have no argument so you call everyone racist, not just me. you don't know the difference between racism and justice. as i say, the first time you disagree with anyone whom is not exactly like you, by your own definition, you guys are racist. we already know you are homophobic and misoginistic, that's in what you write.

the word has no meaning because of meatpipes like you. the investigation of obama continues, you can't stop it. that's the real issue, not race. there will be a republican president someday of color or race, then your tune will change. people will call you racist for no reason, you will understand then.

keep in mind that you've called every birther here racist, with no proof or anything to back your empty charges. everyone here sees that what you guys get off on is bullying, not much of a contribution.

Last edited:
you already set the definition. race baiting implicates you as choosing a race to call someone names and for no other reason. i've shown no racism in the millions of words i've wriiten. if i had you would have shown it. instead, you as cowards, have no argument so you call everyone racist, not just me. you don't know the difference between racism and justice. as i say, the first time you disagree with anyone whom is not exactly like you, by your own definition, you guys are racist. we already know you are homophobic and misoginistic, that's in what you write.

the word has no meaning because of meatpipes like you. the investigation of obama continues, you can't stop it. that's the real issue, not race. there will be a republican president someday of color or race, then your tune will change. people will call you racist for no reason, you will understand then.

keep in mind that you've called every birther here racist, with no proof or anything to back your empty charges. everyone here sees that what you guys get off on is bullying, not much of a contribution.

I said "this should be good". You didn't disappoint (for a change). You'll have a good shot at that insanity plea if they ever start applying libel laws to message boards.

If you don't ask the same question of all Presidents--which you admit you did not--you're prejudiced toward the ones whom you do. The only difference between Mr. Obama and the other 43 presidencies is that he is black.

Hence you are a racist. Okay that is now established.

You asked for a birth certificate. He provided it. You continue to claim it's a forgery without any proof (i.e. no arrests, indictments, warrants for arrest, etc...). Yet you continue.

Hence you are a scumbag. That too is established.

So when I call you a "racist scumbag", it's a proven fact. You just continue to dig the hole deeper and deeper. I'm happy to keep handing you shovels there skippy. Because I like to see bad people fail.

On the racist thing, there is some racist element involved for some but I don't think that drives most birfers. Instead, I think it's because they believe he's too liberal or "anti-American." If Thomas Sewell were elected President, I don't think you'd hear a peep out of the hardcore right. But if Nancy Pelosi or Dennis Kucinich was President, the hard right would try to find ways to de-legitimize them too.

On the racist thing, there is some racist element involved for some but I don't think that drives most birfers. Instead, I think it's because they believe he's too liberal or "anti-American." If Thomas Sewell were elected President, I don't think you'd hear a peep out of the hardcore right. But if Nancy Pelosi or Dennis Kucinich was President, the hard right would try to find ways to de-legitimize them too.

thanks for saying that. what about herman cain and the hard left.. i could show some examples. in the past year harper, have you seen me say one racist thing ? also this goes way beyond obama's term or two.

if/when it turns out there is a cover up, it has historical proportions. it's bigger than one man, to stop asking questions or to suppress somehow an investigation, just wouldn't be right. most people get that.

if it were nothing, you guys woulndn't check back here sometimes many times a day for months/years. it just doesn't make sense.

this is absolute proof that just saying something is nothing (for years), doesn't make it so. fake it till you make it theory doesn't always work.

Last edited:
new...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBnzTIYIGI]If Obama had a Real Birth Certificate We Have Seen it By Now - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back