Just Wondering Can MAGA Republicans Admit the Birther Scandal was a hoax and a Lie?

Can you admit Trump was lying about Obama's Birth Certificate?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
When you look back we forget how serious and foretelling the fake BS Birther Scandal was. 1) It was the first taste of trump's racist undertones used to appeal to the less educated Republican voters and/or racist Americans. 2) It was the first sign that Trump will tell any lie no matter how crazy and people will believe these crazy lies no matter what. 3) It was the start of the cult of Trump and the MAGA republicans

Trump has admitted that Obama has his US Birth Certificate, which means the whole scandal was a lie and total Bull shit, and a ploy.

Seeing how the republicans of America have such a hard time admitting mistakes and criticizing Trump, I am wondering if people can admit the Trump was full if shit when he questioned Obama's Birth Certificate, and it was all a ploy?

The one from his half brother was the best, because it had US dates, and yet was from Kenya in the British Empire which uses a different dating system. Obviously fake.

No, imbecile, it was not a sleeve on his own book.

face-palm-gif.278959
Triggered imbecile says what?

ScreenShot_20230320123905.png

Bullshit. Non-athletes almost never wrote their own bios for Acton & Dystel.

Everyone wrote their own pieces!! Are you insane??? You think publishers just made up stuff without sending it to the author for approval??

Triggered imbecile says what?

View attachment 772708

You should be more respectful to your betters who are trying to educate you. That wasn't a sleeve on his book, ya flamin' imbecile. It was a promotional pamphlet put out by his publisher, providing info on their clients. It's entirely possible Obama didn't even see it. Regardless, the editor who worked on his bio said it was her mistake she listed his birthplace as Kenya.

You should be more respectful to your betters who are trying to educate you. That wasn't a sleeve on his book, ya flamin' imbecile. It was a promotional pamphlet put out by his publisher, providing info on their clients. It's entirely possible Obama didn't even see it. Regardless, the editor who worked on his bio said it was her mistake she listed his birthplace as Kenya.
Just the fact that you resurrected a post of mine from almost a month ago tells how triggered your little mind is, kiddo. Let it go.

Everyone wrote their own pieces!! Are you insane??? You think publishers just made up stuff without sending it to the author for approval??

You're lying. You already know almost nobody wrote his or her own biography. Know how I know you're lying?

I already showed you a partner of Acton & Dystel saying that...

When you look back we forget how serious and foretelling the fake BS Birther Scandal was. 1) It was the first taste of trump's racist undertones used to appeal to the less educated Republican voters and/or racist Americans. 2) It was the first sign that Trump will tell any lie no matter how crazy and people will believe these crazy lies no matter what. 3) It was the start of the cult of Trump and the MAGA republicans

Trump has admitted that Obama has his US Birth Certificate, which means the whole scandal was a lie and total Bull shit, and a ploy.

Seeing how the republicans of America have such a hard time admitting mistakes and criticizing Trump, I am wondering if people can admit the Trump was full if shit when he questioned Obama's Birth Certificate, and it was all a ploy?

Hillary started it. Ask her.

Forum List

Back