Just Wondering Can MAGA Republicans Admit the Birther Scandal was a hoax and a Lie?

Can you admit Trump was lying about Obama's Birth Certificate?

• Yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 4 66.7%

• Total voters
LOLOL

Yes moron, it's called a "copy".

face-palm-gif.278959
Obama.page1.jpg

images

Obama.agents.jpg

Look! They all so different as if the authors - and not the publisher wrote them

Derrrrr derrrrr

How odd that the only thing she got "wrong" was when she decided she HAD to add in Barack's birthplace....how odd

Last edited:
Wrong again, Fawn.

Nope, not wrong. As evidence by your fuck up followed by nothing from you but ad hominem. Let's me know how much it pains you to get schooled by a Liberal Democrat.

:dance:

Obama.page1.jpg

images

Obama.agents.jpg

Look! They all so different as if the authors - and not the publisher wrote them

Derrrrr derrrrr

How odd that the only thing she got "wrong" was when she decided she HAD to add in Barack's birthplace....how odd

That's not a birth certificate, dumbfuck.

And how many times need I show you that Jay Acton, from Acton & Dystel, said non-athletes "almost never" write their own books? Why on Earth do you think anyone would accept your delusions over that of a partner of that publishing agency??

:cuckoo:

That's not a birth certificate, dumbfuck.

And how many times need I show you that Jay Acton, from Acton & Dystel, said non-athletes "almost never" write their own books? Why on Earth do you think anyone would accept your delusions over that of a partner of that publishing agency??

:cuckoo:

In what imaginary world do publishers make up facts about their authors and never send to the author for review and approval?
You believe -- ANYTHING -- the Party tells you to believe!

Nope, not wrong. As evidence by your fuck up followed by nothing from you but ad hominem. Let's me know how much it pains you to get schooled by a Liberal Democrat.

:dance:
Poor Fawn, so intellectually impotent. :itsok:

In what imaginary world do publishers make up facts about their authors and never send to the author for review and approval?
You believe -- ANYTHING -- the Party tells you to believe!

They don't make them up. In Obama's case, virtually everything in his bio is found in newspaper articles.

They don't make them up. In Obama's case, virtually everything in his bio is found in newspaper articles.

Sure. How did she do that? She searched microfiche at her local library? Walk me through your explanation

Sure. How did she do that? She searched microfiche at her local library? Walk me through your explanation

I've already given you links to 2 newspaper articles which contained nearly everything in that Acton & Dystel pamphlet about Obama. It's really not my problem you're ineducable.

When you look back we forget how serious and foretelling the fake BS Birther Scandal was. 1) It was the first taste of trump's racist undertones used to appeal to the less educated Republican voters and/or racist Americans. 2) It was the first sign that Trump will tell any lie no matter how crazy and people will believe these crazy lies no matter what. 3) It was the start of the cult of Trump and the MAGA republicans

Trump has admitted that Obama has his US Birth Certificate, which means the whole scandal was a lie and total Bull shit, and a ploy.

Seeing how the republicans of America have such a hard time admitting mistakes and criticizing Trump, I am wondering if people can admit the Trump was full if shit when he questioned Obama's Birth Certificate, and it was all a ploy?

The birther scandal was entirely obama’s fault

He never released his documents for fraud experts to examine

Though after months of stalling he finally dir post a virtual bc

The birther scandal was entirely obama’s fault

He never released his documents for fraud experts to examine

Though after months of stalling he finally dir post a virtual bc

When did any president ever submit their birth records to fraud experts to examine?

And by "stalling," you mean in the summer of 2008, before the election.

When did any president ever submit their birth records to fraud experts to examine?

And by "stalling," you mean in the summer of 2008, before the election.
I mean from the time he was accused by clinton operatives till trump forced his hand

I mean from the time he was accused by clinton operatives till trump forced his hand

No Clinton operative accused him of being born in Kenya. You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:

No Clinton operative accused him of being born in Kenya. You're fucked in the head, con. :cuckoo:
You are mistaken as usual

Hillary didnt invent the rumor about obama ‘s tainted citizenship but even ultra lib Snoopes admits clintion supporters gave it legs

That theory first emerged in the spring of 2008, as Clinton supporters circulated an anonymous e-mail questioning Obama’s citizenship.
“Barack Obama’s mother was living in Kenya with his Arab-African father late in her pregnancy. She was not allowed to travel by plane then, so Barack Obama was born there and his mother then took him to Hawaii to register his birth,” asserted one chain email that surfaced on the urban legend site Snopes.com in April 2008.
That Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn't in question, but the claim that that's the moment the birther theory "first emerged" simply isn't true.

Hillary didnt invent the rumor about obama ‘s tainted citizenship but even ultra lib Snoopes admits clintion supporters gave it legs

That Hillary Clinton supporters circulated such an e-mail isn't in question, but the claim that that's the moment the birther theory "first emerged" simply isn't true.

You're a special kind of stupid. Nothing in there says anything about Hillary "operatives."

You're a special kind of stupid. Nothing in there says anything about Hillary "operatives."
Not half as stupid as you are

Read my post again see if I used the word operatives

Hillary didnt invent the rumor about obama ‘s tainted citizenship but even ultra lib Snoopes admits clintion supporters gave it legs”

But I suppose you refer to an earlier post where I did say operatives

There is virtually no difference between the two

Forum List

Back