the obama birth certificate media scandal...

What is the difference between Africa & the White House?

Africa has African lions.

The White House has a lying African.

:lol:

And there goes the reason for all this birther crap.

Some people just can't stand the thought of a black man in the white house.

Get real, skin colour means shit all about a person.

:bsflag: And there goes the reason for all this rascist bullshit!

Some people like those stupid one-track minded Obama ass-kissing drones will always play the race card almost no matter what. If someone doesn't like Obama, then you're rasict. If someone disaggrees with Obama, then you're rascist. If someone brings up the issue concerning his birth cert., then you're rascist. :cuckoo: What a load of crap!

The issue about his birth cert. has not a god-damn thing to do with race.

Just like you said, get real, skin colour means shit all about a person, except in the case of Barack H. Obama he's a total fraud!

https://boudicabpi.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/11924/

i want a thread just on this., which i will add to in the coming days ahead... it will come to be that the media was warned not to talk about the obama birth certificate. in fact i will go on to say that they media was directed to proactively sell the idea that no issue ever existed.
performances by sheppard smith, gregg jarrett, oreilly, hannity by cancelling jerry corsi hours before the interview, esquire magazine, anderson cooper, lawrence odonald, the rachal maddov lady.... and on and on. post scandal, i will make a video showing all of them (overacters) way over the top. robert gibbs, never answering questions about it. chuck todd and liberal drowning out les kinsolving when he rarely got a chance... the lies... and on and on and on....

this story is breaking open slower than i had hoped, but people are getting it now, and they are going to be pissed, which is how i've felt about the cover up from the begiining...

this is the unthinkable in a first amendment society...

Same thing happened after 9/11.
I sure it's a real B/C, I just wonder who he got his hands on one.

The issue is, no one did anything to prevent the foreign national to run for president. They just figured Hilary would win and that would be that.

Thanks Congress!

Now don't you go playing the race card as well... It's one thing to condemn his post, it's quite another to use his post to claim that racism is the sole reason for the birther crap... You are also being racist, and a rather sly hypocrite.

tjvh reveals his racism because the truth that many birfers are racist is a vital part of the dialogue.

Many birfers are such because Obama is not white.

:bsflag: And there goes the reason for all this rascist bullshit!

Some people like those stupid one-track minded Obama ass-kissing drones will always play the race card almost no matter what. If someone doesn't like Obama, then you're rasict. If someone disaggrees with Obama, then you're rascist. If someone brings up the issue concerning his birth cert., then you're rascist. :cuckoo: What a load of crap!

The issue about his birth cert. has not a god-damn thing to do with race.

Just like you said, get real, skin colour means shit all about a person, except in the case of Barack H. Obama he's a total fraud!

Why didn't you ask to see Romney's?

The fear resides in the trufers and birfers.

The great histories of the future will be written about that self-loathing and self-fulfilling fear of the birfer and trufer sociopathology that could not pull down a great nation.

and jake as always,proves he is afraid of the truth about 9/11 and Obama not being a us citizen.

tjvh reveals his racism because the truth that many birfers are racist is a vital part of the dialogue.

:anj_stfu: Do you practice being stupid or does it come naturally?

You don't even have a clue what you are even talking about.

Now don't you go playing the race card as well... It's one thing to condemn his post, it's quite another to use his post to claim that racism is the sole reason for the birther crap... You are also being racist, and a rather sly hypocrite.

I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong.

Of course you are stupid if you think anyone is falling for your crap.

All of America knows that for many birfers the reason is simply that Obama is not white.

Let em copulate with each other is the answer.

:anj_stfu: Do you practice being stupid or does it come naturally?

You don't even have a clue what you are even talking about.

birfers are fooling no one, and the facts remain that many birfers are racist and the dialogue in part is that obama is black, therefore not an authentic American.

Forum List

Back