any chance now that russiagate is real that the same exact crew created obama birth certificate ??

I'm with you. I lost an uncle a couple of months ago to that horrible disease. And he didn't go quietly. It was gruesome.
I suspect the pandemic is ending because I just got four free test kits form Joe Biden today.

At some point one would be able to connect the dots...
Obama101
Clinton 101...
Boden 101...

The unspoken legacies...

How are they going to recover that original from the vault...
What about dna ... ??

Of course it's all been "debunked"

Hmmm.

This thread should be in politics.

Did stanely ann ever cross paths with this guy.. ?

What will "the science" say...

I don't know if this is bunked or debunked or rebunked...

also a reminder that perkins coie orchestrated the deal...
Wait you're back on the Obama birth certificate nonsense. Oh dear...

We've posted Obama’s "born in Kenya..." bio a billion times or more.

You idiot, I didn't challenge you to prove his publisher printed up his bio and said he was born in Kenya ... I challenged you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. After all, that was your claim. Instead, all you proved was you're full of shit.

You idiot, I didn't challenge you to prove his publisher printed up his bio and said he was born in Kenya ... I challenged you to prove he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. After all, that was your claim. Instead, all you proved was you're full of shit.

YouTube is Banning any video about Obama's birth certificate...

I love that

Yes, embrace your delusions.

There's still $25,000 if anybody can prove it wrong..

Kind of goes with the Trump hiring hookers to piss Obama's bed...

Good solid journalism there...

Time to raid perkins coie again..

brennen clapper

Last edited:
Even these propagandists are stupid. They couldn't fool anyone with that tripe.
I have 25K$ that believes otherwise

someone's going to get his DNA or his kids DNA brothers Subud...
They'll run it and then we'll know for sure,
will know everything..

You literally have no idea what a publisher is or does. They do not take it on themselves to insert an unknown authors birth place! More to the point they send EVERYTHING to the author for proofreading and sign off

I have 25K$ that believes otherwise

Listen to someone's going to get his DNA or his kids DNA I'm not going to run it and then we'll know for sure
will know everything..
If he had been born in British East Africa, his birth would have been registered at the nearest US embassy or consulate. Otherwise the mother couldn't bring a baby through US Customs and Immigration. You are dealing with exceptionally stupid people.

Forum List

Back