The Obama Administration was the most corrupt in U.S. history

Trump's DOJ headed by south's-favorite-son Sessions is Obama's administration?
Wait...you think “Trump’s DoJ” Jeff Sessions was the DoJ while MaObama was President? Seriously? :lmao:
Aww, you poor thing. antontoo didn’t say Sessions was Obama’s Attorney General — he said he was Trump’s...

”Trump's DOJ headed by...”

Your head is buried so far up your own ass, you can’t even see what people are posting. :badgrin:

But, but, Obama said they would be the most TRANSPARENT Administration in history??? Did he lie? LOL!

Republican controlled congress is Obama's admninistration?
Again, snowflake, Congress is the legislative branch. The Department of Justice is the executive branch. Congress has no power to investigate and indict crime. Jesus, what grade did you drop out of school?

Then what hell was their committees on Banghazi about and why did they find no corruption or any other crime???

Stop chugging the kool-aid and mouthing off your baseless bullshit.

Last edited:
Then what hell was their committees on Banghazi about and why did they find no corruption or any other crime???
Congress can hold hearings on just about anything to they choose to hold hearings on. In some cases they can remove people from office. That is vastly different from the power to indict and prosecute criminally.

Jesus...take a civics class at your local community college.

No dummy, but if there really were crimes commited it would be his duty to investigate.
First of all, there is a statute of limitations on crime (other than murder). Second, the Republicans and the Dumbocrats are all members of the same cabal. Will they sell their souls to get a member of the opposite party out of office? Absolutely. But will they work to ensure that person goes to prison? Oh hell no! They fear reprisal. If Trump investigates MaObama and it ends in prison, what will the next Dumbocrat president do to Trump? None of them what any part of prison, so they all extend each other a “professional courtesy”. That’s why it’s called “the swamp”.

This is why the Republican Party is the party of bizarro.

We have an unindicted co-conspirator as president. A man who is involved in multiple felonies.

A man who is making money hand over fist from his office.

And yet Republicans say that it was the black president who was corrupt. And why was he corrupt? He was black.

Congress can hold hearings on just about anything to they choose to hold hearings on. In some cases they can remove people from office. That is vastly different from the power to indict and prosecute criminally.

You dumbfuck. If you’re gonna insult others’ knowledge, you should at least know what the fuck you’re talking about. :eusa_doh:

When a Congressional investigation determines illegalities, they can pass that on to the Department of Justice; which can then take matters up should they decide. As the Senate did here...

GOP senators ask Justice to weigh charges against Trump dossier author

So they found no wrong doing to refer to DOJ...why?

Seriously , stop your bs assertions for just one second and think - what is your explanation of that inconvenient reality? How do you deal with it? Pretend it doesn’t exist?

So they found no wrong doing to refer to DOJ...why?
A. Who said that?!?

B. They don’t have the power to “refer” cases to the DoJ :lmao:

C. The DoJ was controlled by Eric Holder of the corrupt MaObama Administration. They would have buried anything “referred” to them.

Seriously , stop your bs assertions for just one second and think...
Wait...the guy who claimed that Congress had the ability to indict and prosecute (citing their ability to hold hearings) is telling someone else to “stop the b.s.” and to “think”. Seriously? No, seriously?!? :laugh:

Dude...you don’t even know how your own government functions. No wonder MaObama was able to so easily dupe you into being his minion and fanboy.

Seriously , stop your bs assertions for just one second and think...
Wait...the guy who claimed that Congress had the ability to indict and prosecute (citing their ability to hold hearings) is telling someone else to “stop the b.s.” and to “think”. Seriously? No, seriously?!? :laugh:

Dude...you don’t even know how your own government functions. No wonder MaObama was able to so easily dupe you into being his minion and fanboy.

Hey asshole nice misdirection, but are you actually man enough to answer the question?

Here it is again:

How do you explain that after all those hearings and deliberations Republicans had nothing to reffer to DOJ? Nothing to suggest crime or corruption in their final reports.

Do you know something Trey Gowdy did not?

You don't and you can't, you are just two bit politico gassbag pushing bullshit.

Last edited:
Hey asshole nice misdirection, but are you actually man enough to answer the question?
Redirection? Dude...you go off in posts which are 100% inaccurate and then you cry “redirection” when I ensure that the discussion is accurate. I’m not going to engage in a left-wing fantasy-land discussion with you. I’m just not going to do it. Either we discuss facts or we don’t discuss. Period.
How do you explain that after all those hearings and deliberations Republicans had nothing to reffer to DOJ? Nothing to suggest crime or corruption in their final reports.
Now that is fascinating. I’m aware of no such report that officially absolved the MaObama Administration of wrong doing or disinformation with regards to Benghazi. Rather than talking out of your ass all day, can you provide us with that report? I would love to see it! Honest. I would.
Possibly. I mean, I don’t know what Trey Gowdy knows or doesn’t know so I can’t say for certain. But here is what I do know for certain: multiple eyewitness who were there and who have national security clearance due to their role in special forces have come forward and said that MaObama and Hitlery Clinton lied about everything with Benghazi. In fact, they were so outraged, they even had a movie made to “set the record straight” (their words).
You don't and you can't, you are just two bit politico gassbag pushing bullshit.
Actually...I just did. Oops.

Redirection? Dude...you go off in posts which are 100% inaccurate and then you cry “redirection” when I ensure that the discussion is accurate. I’m not going to engage in a left-wing fantasy-land discussion with you. I’m just not going to do it. Either we discuss facts or we don’t discuss. Period.
Now that is fascinating. I’m aware of no such report that officially absolved the MaObama Administration of wrong doing or disinformation with regards to Benghazi. Rather than talking out of your ass all day, can you provide us with that report? I would love to see it! Honest. I would.
Possibly. I mean, I don’t know what Trey Gowdy knows or doesn’t know so I can’t say for certain. But here is what I do know for certain: multiple eyewitness who were there and who have national security clearance due to their role in special forces have come forward and said that MaObama and Hitlery Clinton lied about everything with Benghazi. In fact, they were so outraged, they even had a movie made to “set the record straight” (their words).
Aww, poor Buttplug. Benghazi was thoroughly investigated. Even worse for you, it was thoroughly investigated by the GOP who was hoping to find something with which to destroy Hillary. Instead, they found she was telling the truth...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Once again YOU DID NOT ANSWER THE QUESTION.

Saying "Republicans did not absolve Obama administration", is not an actual answer to the question "Why did Republicans, after years and years of investigating and hearing find no wrong doing or corruption?"

Where they on Obama's team or lacked motiovation to do proper investigation? Hell no.
Are you more of an expert, know more, or are more competent than them on these matters? Hell no.

They found nothing and when you say you may know something that they don't you are just talking like a total nut living somewhere out on the moon, swallowing whole whatever the fuck some political entertainer on TV or radio is pushing.

Last edited:
Why was NO ONE in Obama's cabinet, White House or Administration ever charged with a crime?
Because Obama had the most corrupt administration in U.S. history. :eusa_doh:

What part of this are you not understanding?

I under stand perfectly. It’s you who seems confused. Since he didn’t hold either House, the Republicans headed those Investigations. Why would the Republicans investigators say he did nothing corrupt?

This is where your argument goes to shit doofus. Unlike Trump who had Devon Nunes refusing to sign subpoenas and covering up for him like crazy, Obama was investigated by a hostile House and Senate and THEY couldn’t find anything illegal or improper that he did.

I under stand perfectly.
But we don’t, thanks to your atrocious grammar.
It’s you who seems confused. Since he didn’t hold either House, the Republicans headed those Investigations. Why would the Republicans investigators say he did nothing corrupt?did.
Hmm...I didn’t know there was such a thing as “Republican investigators”. Because you’re an ignorant Canadian who doesn’t understand how the U.S. functions, you’re unaware that the Department of Justice handles investigations and indictments. And because you’re an ignorant Canadian who doesn’t understand how the U.S. functions, you’re unaware that the Department of Justice is a part of the executive branch. And because you’re an ignorant Canadian who doesn’t understand how the U.S. functions, you’re unaware that the executive branch is controlled by the president of the United States. Who appointed his pal Eric Holder. Who refused to recuse himself (as honorable Jeff Sessions did in the Trump Administration).

I under stand perfectly.
But we don’t, thanks to your atrocious grammar.
It’s you who seems confused. Since he didn’t hold either House, the Republicans headed those Investigations. Why would the Republicans investigators say he did nothing corrupt?did.
Hmm...I didn’t know there was such a thing as “Republican investigators”. Because you’re an ignorant Canadian who doesn’t understand how the U.S. functions, you’re unaware that the Department of Justice handles investigations and indictments. And because you’re an ignorant Canadian who doesn’t understand how the U.S. functions, you’re unaware that the Department of Justice is a part of the executive branch. And because you’re an ignorant Canadian who doesn’t understand how the U.S. functions, you’re unaware that the executive branch is controlled by the president of the United States. Who appointed his pal Eric Holder. Who refused to recuse himself (as honorable Jeff Sessions did in the Trump Administration).
By “Republicans investigators,” she means the GOP-led House and Senate. Dayum, you’re fucking stupid.

By “Republicans investigators,” she means the GOP-led House and Senate. Dayum, you’re fucking stupid.
Yeah...they don’t “investigate” you high school dropout. Only the DoJ has that power. All Congress can do is hold hearings about the matter. They cannot bring criminal charges.

Forum List

Back