The numbers tell a story

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Here is what a DNC apologist had to say about how corrupt the GOP is compared to the DNC over the last 50 years.

When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations, it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear about is how supposedly "corrupt" the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers?

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren't really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn't found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford (and a pardon carries with it a legal admission of guilt on the part of the pardoned). So those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

To sum up, Democrats had 3 indictments, one conviction, and one prison sentence.

Republicans have had 120 indictments, 89 convictions, and 34 prison sentences.

Of course, this was meant to show just how much better the DNC is on a legal and moral level, that is, unless you follow closely just how corrupt the DNC continues to be with nothing done about it.

For the conservative, this is the best evidence we have of a two tiered legal system, and Trump is not even in the mix here.

Here is what a DNC apologist had to say about how corrupt the GOP is compared to the DNC over the last 50 years.

When comparing criminal indictments of those serving in the executive branch of presidential administrations, it's so lopsided as to be ridiculous. Yet all I ever hear about is how supposedly "corrupt" the Democrats are. So why don't we break it down by president and the numbers?

In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence. That's one whole executive branch official convicted of a crime in two and a half decades of Democrat leadership.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down. That's more prison sentences than years in office since 1968 for Republicans. If you want to count articles of impeachment as indictments (they aren't really but we can count them as an action), both sides get one more. However, Clinton wasn't found guilty while Nixon resigned and was pardoned by Ford (and a pardon carries with it a legal admission of guilt on the part of the pardoned). So those only serve to make Republicans look even worse.

To sum up, Democrats had 3 indictments, one conviction, and one prison sentence.

Of course, this was meant to show just how much better the DNC is on a legal and moral level, that is, unless you follow closely just how corrupt the DNC continues to be with nothing done about it.

For the conservative, this is the best evidence we have of a two tiered legal system, and Trump is not even in the mix here.
Oh the party that is dedicated to the dismantling of government and that laws should not exist and shouldn't be followed has been convicted of more crimes? The party of people who think greed is the most important virtue has been convicted of more crimes? Must be a liberal conspiracy :lmao:

Congressmen like Charley Rangal are the poster child for what I'm talking about.

Here was a man who had a myriad of ethics violations, but when you hear the violations, like not paying taxes, it sounds more like just simply breaking the law and getting away with it.

Not only did he not go to jail, he was allowed to retire with a lavish retirement package.

When Obama went to find appointments for his cabinet, when he chose them people started digging and realized a few did not pay their taxes like they should have.

Tom Daschle was one of them, so he opted to turn down the position due to his lack of ethics.

However, the head of the IRS, Timothy Geithner, was also found to have not paid his taxes properly either, but he still took the job anyway. No shame Timothy took the job as the head of the IRS, whom he cheated.

Again, no criminal anything.

No one blinked.

All is normal in a DNC run government.

And again we can call into question Trump's claims being legitimate or fraudulent.

It appears that the D party has been fraudulently dealing out their brand of justice to their political enemies.

When Trump is able to 'walk' from all charges, his attempted coup will be clearly seen as righteous!

Heads will roll in America!

My personal favorite, though, has to be Hillary. Here she violated and lied about violating law after law, yet at the very end of the clip Comey retreats and says that they will not seek to do anything about it. HOWEVER, if anyone else does this, they should think twice about it because they very may well be prosecuted for it.

Keep in mind that just lying to the FBI under oath is an offence that could wind you in jail.

And again we can call into question Trump's claims being legitimate or fraudulent.

It appears that the D party has been fraudulently dealing out their brand of justice to their political enemies.

When Trump is able to 'walk' from all charges, his attempted coup will be clearly seen as righteous!

Heads will roll in America!
If Trump is guilty of anything, rest assured they will disembowel him for it. Or they will simply make something up and make it stick.

That is why I have no interest in the indictments. None.

What concerns me is the open and rampant corruption in the DNC party that both the media and DOJ seem very protective of.

Protecting it will only make such corruption worse.

The current GOP can't even bring themselves to impeach blatant and open corruption of the Biden administration.

Yea, the GOP is that dirty.

To a normal person, that would be proof positive of how corrupt Republicans are.

To corrupt Stalinist hacks, it would indicate some sort of conspiracy. But nobody cares about them, given that they're corrupt Stalinist hacks.

Stalinist losers, your heroes are all heading to prison, as they deserve, and you can't do anything about it. You've spent years whining and lying in a lame attempt to excuse corruption, and failed completely. What makes you think more whining and lying will do the trick?

When Obama went to find appointments for his cabinet, when he chose them people started digging and realized a few did not pay their taxes like they should have.

Tom Daschle was one of them, so he opted to turn down the position due to his lack of ethics.

However, the head of the IRS, Timothy Geithner, was also found to have not paid his taxes properly either, but he still took the job anyway. No shame Timothy took the job as the head of the IRS, whom he cheated.

Again, no criminal anything.

No one blinked.

All is normal in a DNC run government.

U.S. Labor Dept nominee Puzder withdraws, in blow to Trump

He admitted earlier this month that he and his wife had employed an undocumented person as a housekeeper. He faced a flurry of complaints and legal cases brought in recent weeks and months by workers against his business and its franchises.
No criminal anything.

No one blinked.

Trump FEMA Nominee Withdraws After NBC Questions on Falsified Records

President Donald Trump's nominee for the No. 2 spot at the Federal Emergency Management Agency withdrew from consideration on Wednesday after NBC News raised questions about a federal investigation that found he had falsified government travel and timekeeping records when he served in the Bush administration in 2005.

No criminal anything.

No one blinked.

Every administration has nominees who withdraw after being found to be dirty in one way or another.

To a normal person, that would be proof positive of how corrupt Republicans are.

To corrupt Stalinist hacks, it would indicate some sort of conspiracy. But nobody cares about them, given that they're corrupt Stalinist hacks.

Stalinist losers, your heroes are all heading to prison, as they deserve, and you can't do anything about it. You've spent years whining in a lame attempt to excuse corruption, and failed completely. What makes you think more whining will do the trick?
You are a member of the cult.

The cult is that the DNC has moral superiority over everyone and everything, including the church.

That is why professed Catholics like Biden are all for abortion and such. The church's moral authority is secondary.

In fact, there is an air of infallibility within the DNC as they never take responsibility for doing anything wrong.............ever.

They really believe that the DNC is the only political entity that has ever existed in the history of the world that does not delve in corruption and lies on a daily basis.

They are true believers.

U.S. Labor Dept nominee Puzder withdraws, in blow to Trump

He admitted earlier this month that he and his wife had employed an undocumented person as a housekeeper. He faced a flurry of complaints and legal cases brought in recent weeks and months by workers against his business and its franchises.
No criminal anything.

No one blinked.

Trump FEMA Nominee Withdraws After NBC Questions on Falsified Records

President Donald Trump's nominee for the No. 2 spot at the Federal Emergency Management Agency withdrew from consideration on Wednesday after NBC News raised questions about a federal investigation that found he had falsified government travel and timekeeping records when he served in the Bush administration in 2005.

No criminal anything.

No one blinked.

Every administration has nominees who withdraw after being found to be dirty in one way or another.
So why did no one go after them?

Keep in mind, turning down Trump for anything would be deemed a good thing to do by the political elite.

This just goes to drive home my point.

If Trump is guilty of anything, rest assured they will disembowel him for it. Or they will simply make something up and make it stick.

That is why I have no interest in the indictments. None.

What concerns me is the open and rampant corruption in the DNC party that both the media and DOJ seem very protective of.

Protecting it will only make such corruption worse.

The current GOP can't even bring themselves to impeach blatant and open corruption of the Biden administration.

Yea, the GOP is that dirty.
I think it's time for all Americans to harden their resolve and accept the facts as I have laid it out. Trump's side definitely has to be totally committed to the stolen election. Trump's win in the courts will justify everything he's done, or tried to have done!

You are a member of the cult.
Scientologists and flat earthers tell me that too. It's standard cult behavior for the cultists to declare that normal people are the real cultists.

Given that I'm part of the vast overwhelming majority, I can't be in a cult, pretty much by definition.

Plus, there's the tiny matter that all the evidence agrees with me.

I think it's time for all Americans to harden their resolve and accept the facts as I have laid it out. Trump's side definitely has to be totally committed to the stolen election. Trump's win in the courts will justify everything he's done, or tried to have done!
I purposely chose information that was pre-Trump to make a point.

I realize that cult members like yourself are only interested in justice when it comes to Orange man.

But no worries about the GOP coming to his defense, since they are compromised in ways we can't even imagine, like this story

Congress paid women up to $17 million in tax dollars to keep quiet about being sexually assaulted in various ways.

Not only were none of them held to account, they won't even tell us who they were.

Scientologists and flat earthers tell me that too. It's standard cult behavior for the cultists to declare that normal people are the real cultists.

Given that I'm part of the vast overwhelming majority, I can't be in a cult, pretty much by definition.

Plus, there's the tiny matter that all the evidence agrees with me.
So let's say you are correct, you are in "the majority".

Does that give you warm fuzzies about your superiority and infallibility?

The Left cares nothing about the truth, because the truth is often not held by the majority.

The fact that Democrats aren't arrested or indicted only shows how corrupt the justice system is. Only Republicans go to jail. Democrats get a get-out-of-jail-free card.

The fact that Democrats aren't arrested or indicted only shows how corrupt the justice system is. Only Republicans go to jail. Democrats get a get-out-of-jail-free card.
Democrats are saints, or they are corrupt.

You be the judge

If a saint, then join their cult.

It's just that simple.

I purposely chose information that was pre-Trump to make a point.

I realize that cult members like yourself are only interested in justice when it comes to Orange man.

But no worries about the GOP coming to his defense, since they are compromised in ways we can't even imagine, like this story

Congress paid women up to $17 million in tax dollars to keep quiet about being sexually assaulted in various ways.

Not only were none of them held to account, they won't even tell us who they were.
I've only laid out the possibilities on Trump beating all the charges.

That may or may not be likely. It's about as risky as having Biden fall flat on his face on the eve of the election!

It's as risky as Trump being stopped by the state on the eve of the election.

The attempted coup should have been dealt with on Jan.6th.

Forum List

Back