The Numbers Just Don't Add Up...Not Enough Beds?

what doesnt add up is why stupid shits keep thinking coronavirus is the flu -

I keep tryng to convince myself rw's arent that f'n stupid - they keep convincing the world that they are.
Your error is in assuming it makes a difference. All that matters is how serious it is and how infectious it is. It's pretty clear that it's not much different than the flu in that regard.

you keep quoting known cases of the flu that are over - coronavirus in 3 months old

either wait until it passes or STFU AND LET IT FINISH ITS COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep tryng to convince myself rw's arent that f'n stupid - they keep convincing the world that they are.
Your error is in assuming it makes a difference. All that matters is how serious it is and how infectious it is. It's pretty clear that it's not much different than the flu in that regard.

you keep quoting known cases of the flu that are over - coronavirus in 3 months old

either wait until it passes or STFU AND LET IT FINISH ITS COURSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You shut the fuck up.

No one believes Coronavirus is the flu, moron. However, it's a good basis for comparison. If no one gives a shit about 80,000 people dying from the flu, then why should they panic about 1000 people dying from corona-virus?

Putting politics into it is exactly what the fake news and the TDS morons are doing.
and it is exactly what you are doing...you are the very thing you rant against. Not to mention there is not a more FAKE news source on the web than the GWP

Didn't you wonder how we got through the last flu season without creating 500,000 new hospital beds?

THE NUMBERS JUST DON'T ADD UP: Nearly 500,000 Went to Hospital in 2018-19 Flu Season But Today There Are Not Enough Hospital Beds for Coronavirus Patients?
The MSM and Democrats claim there are not enough hospital beds for the current 85,000 people identified with the coronavirus, many of whom will never even enter a hospital due to their relatively minor condition. Also, in 2018-19 there were plenty of beds for the nearly 500,000 patients that spent time in hospitals, due to the flu.
Via the CDC – there were 490,000 hospitalizations during the 2018-2019 flu season.
Really, What is going on? The data just don’t add up.
And yet the media want you to believe the US will run out of hospital beds during the coronavirus.
The data to date show that most individuals with the coronavirus suffer from very mild conditions. The panic-driven Washington Post even reported that 82% of these individuals with the coronavirus suffer from mild conditions.
Assuming the remaining require hospitalization (which is unlikely but conservative), then only 15,300 people currently require hospitalizations across the US. Of course this too is conservative because many of these cases in the US are already recovered and the individuals no longer suffer from the virus from China.
We are being inundated with every type of statistic except the bottom line numbers, they have to be extracted like teeth [and even then they are vague and come with an attitude that suggests you are up to something and wasting every ones time for wanting them] that's how a scam works.

Putting politics into it is exactly what the fake news and the TDS morons are doing.
and it is exactly what you are doing...you are the very thing you rant against. Not to mention there is not a more FAKE news source on the web than the GWP
No, I'm not. I'm not trying to generate hysteria, as all you TDS morons are doing.

True, you are trying to downplay it because you think it makes your god look bad.

Personally, I do not think you are so stupid as to not understand all those flu patients are still taking up beds in hospitals which is one of the reasons we cannot afford to have a massive wave of more.

But it is possible you are that fucking stupid.

Didn't you wonder how we got through the last flu season without creating 500,000 new hospital beds?

THE NUMBERS JUST DON'T ADD UP: Nearly 500,000 Went to Hospital in 2018-19 Flu Season But Today There Are Not Enough Hospital Beds for Coronavirus Patients?
The MSM and Democrats claim there are not enough hospital beds for the current 85,000 people identified with the coronavirus, many of whom will never even enter a hospital due to their relatively minor condition. Also, in 2018-19 there were plenty of beds for the nearly 500,000 patients that spent time in hospitals, due to the flu.
Via the CDC – there were 490,000 hospitalizations during the 2018-2019 flu season.
And yet the media want you to believe the US will run out of hospital beds during the coronavirus.
The data to date show that most individuals with the coronavirus suffer from very mild conditions. The panic-driven Washington Post even reported that 82% of these individuals with the coronavirus suffer from mild conditions.
Assuming the remaining require hospitalization (which is unlikely but conservative), then only 15,300 people currently require hospitalizations across the US. Of course this too is conservative because many of these cases in the US are already recovered and the individuals no longer suffer from the virus from China.

This......

There is no indication that the government made any decisions based off of this one guy's work.

You are being lied to again by the fake news
The fake news hysteria was based on his work.

This......

There is no indication that the government made any decisions based off of this one guy's work.

You are being lied to again by the fake news
The fake news hysteria was based on his work.

No it was not, nobody had ever heard of this guy till today.

Stop spreading fake news while you whine about fake news.

No, I'm not. I'm not trying to generate hysteria, as all you TDS morons are doing.

True, you are trying to downplay it because you think it makes your god look bad.

Personally, I do not think you are so stupid as to not understand all those flu patients are still taking up beds in hospitals which is one of the reasons we cannot afford to have a massive wave of more.

But it is possible you are that fucking stupid.
I'm "downplaying" nothing. I'm just trying to get people to deal with facts and not hysteria.

How many flu patients are lying in a hospital bed now? You don't even know. Do you know what the death rate for the current flu season is?

I'm "downplaying" nothing. I'm just trying to get people to deal with facts and not hysteria.

How many flu patients are lying in a hospital bed now? You don't even know. Do you know what the death rate for the current flu season is?

You are just parroting talking points, you have no earthly clue what you even saying.

I am telling you what the medical professional are saying, that is my only source of information. My wife got her first confirmed COVID patient today, she had cared for him 3 days ago and the test just finally made it back. I go by what she and her fellow nurses in the area tell me. I go by what our friend that is an ER nurse in Ky tells us and by what my daughter, also an ER nurse but in Florida tells me. They deal with the flu every year and do not think twice about it, this scares them, and not because of what you or anyone else tells them but because of what they see.

From Business Insider, "80% of deaths associated with COVID-19 were among adults aged ≥65 years with the highest percentage of severe outcomes among persons aged ≥85 years." 80% of US coronavirus deaths have been among people 65 and older, a new CDC report says.

80% of US coronavirus deaths are among people 65 and up, CDC says - Business Insider

In the U.S. there are 100,597 cases of the coronavirus, 1,550 have died. The numbers are big, but so is the U.S. and the period in question. There are over 327 million people living in the U.S., and the total number of cases and the death toll is over a three month period. We are not hearing that from the news media. All we are hearing are the sad and desperate stories while the politicians and health experts tell us what terrible things will happen to us in the next two weeks.

Just like two weeks ago when they were telling us the horrible things that will happen in two weeks.

The numbers are big, but not nearly as big as in the case of the H1N1 virus, or swine flu.

H1N1 was first detected in April 2009 in a 10-year-old girl in California. It was declared a global pandemic in June 2009 by the World Health Organization (WHO) and was finally over in August 2010.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimates that swine flu infected nearly 61 million people in the United States and caused 12,469 deaths.

Worldwide, up to 575,400 people died from pandemic swine flu.3

Swine Flu (H1N1): Overview and More

I don't recall the politicians shutting down our economy in the summer of '09. I don't recall the politicians shutting down all leisure activities and canceling every sporting event, professional and amateur. I don't recall the politicians ordering every American to stay home unless there is an emergency. I don't recall the massive, 24/7 news coverage of the H1N1 pandemic to the exclusion of everything else.

The coronavirus is nothing more than a new virus of the common cold, and, like the common cold, "with the highest percentage of severe outcomes among persons aged ≥85 years."

What is going on?

You are just parroting talking points, you have no earthly clue what you even saying.

I am telling you what the medical professional are saying, that is my only source of information. My wife got her first confirmed COVID patient today, she had cared for him 3 days ago and the test just finally made it back. I go by what she and her fellow nurses in the area tell me. I go by what our friend that is an ER nurse in Ky tells us and by what my daughter, also an ER nurse but in Florida tells me. They deal with the flu every year and do not think twice about it, this scares them, and not because of what you or anyone else tells them but because of what they see.
They're all lefties like you, of course. Conservative doctors have a different opinion.

The mortality rate for the current flu is about 0.14%. The mortality rate for Coronavirus is 0.25%. and it will be less once they get plenty of hydroxychloroquine and vaccine into the pipe.

I don't find that anything to have a panic over.

A Dem NYC health official on Feb 2nd urged New Yorkers to keep riding the subway, said there was no reason to stop working and gathering. I think we have our Typhoid Mary of the Corona virus and its a government Democrat.

They're all lefties like you, of course. Conservative doctors have a different opinion.

It is not an opinion that a nurse had to wear the same N-95 mask for 3 days because her hospital was totally out of them.

It is not an opinion that doctors are taking into account how much PPE gear will be used when ordering procedures.

These are facts, these are things that are happening right now in parts of the country that have not even been hit that hard yet.

You can do nothing but parrot talking points given to you by your party masters, you know nothing about what you post.

Forum List

Back