The Now Obvious Reasons We Have Racial Strife in America

Racists always justify their bias against races.
Yes, which is how you wind up with a Congressional staffer pool filled almost entirely with white people and making up excuses for why that is.
You ever make that observation about white democrat neighborhoods being all white? Or is that inconvenient to the agenda?

The idiots on the left jumped the shark on racism ages ago. It's not about actual racism anymore, it's about controlling both the narrative and the emotions of their useful idiot base. It's about control and political power.
It's about infantilizing black people and placating their tantrums.

We all know America is the only place on earth with racism. Anywhere else minorities can easily become ultra rich TV hosts, national leaders and Supreme Court Justices.

Why? Entertainment violence. Why do police shoot blacks? They grew up watching a black Daffy Duck scream ‘Just shoot me now!’
View attachment 465420
Who can’t be thinking Asians are pigs after watching the Muppets show? It’s why Asians never succeed in American society.
View attachment 465422
Who wouldn’t want to own a slave after watching General Lee jump a 20 foot culvert?
View attachment 465424
And the only reason we knew Dr Hibbert was a good doctor on The Simpsons was because a white man did his voice.
View attachment 465427
What sane person wouldn’t be preoccupied that Mr Potato Head is a straight male? Mr Coffee, Mr Clean - it’s an onslaught of straight male stereotypes.
View attachment 465429
We know now the only reason Hindus have a bad reputation is was from watching Johnny Quest.
View attachment 465430
Who wouldn’t trust the ChiComs after watching Scooby Doo?
View attachment 465434
Who wouldn’t want to invade Iraq after watching Aladdin?
View attachment 465436
You can call this thread silly, but it simply highlights how insane the Left are.
Left insane huh?

1615251499675.png

Check the mirror crazy boy!

The Now Obvious Reasons We Have Racial Strife in America

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School

...and from those commies...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_philosophy

....which has now morphed into...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_race_theory

And the goal has always been communism.

That's why when I hear these motherfucking assholes say there's no more communism and nobody's trying to get communism, I wanna fucking shoot them in the goddamn face for being a slack-jawed piece of shit liar.

Yes, which is how you wind up with a Congressional staffer pool filled almost entirely with white people and making up excuses for why that is.
Go complain to the assholes in Washington. None of us live there nor put anybody in those governments shit-stain positions. We despise those asswipes. They are fucking enemies. You're barking up the wrong goddamn tree.

Go complain to the assholes in Washington. None of us live there nor put anybody in those governments shit-stain positions. We despise those asswipes. They are fucking enemies. You're barking up the wrong goddamn tree.
I know, you hate the country. So what else is new?

I see you have uncontrollable rage, seek help now.

Whites only
Blacks only

Inventions of Democrats going on even this moment.
What do 1960s Democrats have to do with it? We are talking right vs left in this day and age.

Shit, I saw people on the right have a shit fit when we elected a Muslim to Congress and changed the rules to allow her to wear a hijab.
Democrats have almost 200 years of tract record of racism, and it’s going still.

Whites only
Blacks only

Inventions of Democrats going on even this moment.
What do 1960s Democrats have to do with it? We are talking right vs left in this day and age.

Shit, I saw people on the right have a shit fit when we elected a Muslim to Congress and changed the rules to allow her to wear a hijab.
Democrats have almost 200 years of tract record of racism, and it’s going still.

And yet, we are the party of multiculturalism.

View attachment 465500
I see a lot of fat black women. Is that multi-multiculturalism?

We all know America is the only place on earth with racism. Anywhere else minorities can easily become ultra rich TV hosts, national leaders and Supreme Court Justices.

Why? Entertainment violence. Why do police shoot blacks? They grew up watching a black Daffy Duck scream ‘Just shoot me now!’
View attachment 465420
Who can’t be thinking Asians are pigs after watching the Muppets show? It’s why Asians never succeed in American society.
View attachment 465422
Who wouldn’t want to own a slave after watching General Lee jump a 20 foot culvert?
View attachment 465424
And the only reason we knew Dr Hibbert was a good doctor on The Simpsons was because a white man did his voice.
View attachment 465427
What sane person wouldn’t be preoccupied that Mr Potato Head is a straight male? Mr Coffee, Mr Clean - it’s an onslaught of straight male stereotypes.
View attachment 465429
We know now the only reason Hindus have a bad reputation is was from watching Johnny Quest.
View attachment 465430
View attachment 465434
View attachment 465436
You can call this thread silly, but it simply highlights how insane the Left are.
Stop whining like a bitch

Yep. Selecting people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.
Democrats are very racist and always have been.
Who said we are selecting people by the color of the skin? Maybe Republicans just don't give minorities a chance because of prejudice?

Either way, you're not making much of a case that the left isn't the party of the multiculturalism.
You did. You pointed out the fact Biden said he selects people based upon race and sex.

View attachment 465420
View attachment 465422
View attachment 465424
View attachment 465427
View attachment 465429
View attachment 465430
View attachment 465434
View attachment 465436
Stop whining like a bitch
Hilarious. You just hate to see your insanity mocked and laughed at.

I know, you hate the country. So what else is new?
I hate YOUR communist country.

I love mine. I want independence.

TEXIT.

I see you have uncontrollable rage, seek help now.
Shut the fuck up and get me a sammich.

Forum List

Back