The Now Obvious Reasons We Have Racial Strife in America

Whites only
Blacks only

Inventions of Democrats going on even this moment.
What do 1960s Democrats have to do with it? We are talking right vs left in this day and age.

Shit, I saw people on the right have a shit fit when we elected a Muslim to Congress and changed the rules to allow her to wear a hijab.
Democrats have almost 200 years of tract record of racism, and it’s going still.

The thread title asks why we have ethnic unpleasantness in the United States of America.

We all know why.

But nobody (least of all me) dares to say it out loud, for it's too hurtful (but brutally true).

So in the coming decades, there will be more nice talk about integration, diversity, multiculturalism, equity, blah blab blah.

But crime will continue to be worse than ever, certain folks will continue to complain about mistreatment, and the Dems will throw more and more and more money at the problem -- all for naught.

Whites only
Blacks only

What do 1960s Democrats have to do with it? We are talking right vs left in this day and age.

Shit, I saw people on the right have a shit fit when we elected a Muslim to Congress and changed the rules to allow her to wear a hijab.
Democrats have almost 200 years of tract record of racism, and it’s going still.

Whites only
Blacks only

And yet, we are the party of multiculturalism.

1615234757433.jpeg

Whites only
Blacks only

Whites only
Blacks only

View attachment 465500
Hows a rich blacks only get together multicultural?
Besides.

Whites only
Blacks only

Whites only
Blacks only

View attachment 465500
1615235064430.jpeg

Whites only
Blacks only

Whites only
Blacks only

View attachment 465500
Besides.
Like this:

Whites only
Blacks only

Whites only
Blacks only

View attachment 465500
Besides.
Like this:
Yep. Selecting people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.
Democrats are very racist and always have been.

The Now Obvious Reasons We Have Racial Strife in America

Oh, I see. And here I thought the reasons for the racial strife was because despite decades long continued efforts to tilt the table unfairly towards minorities, they still fail to compete! Instead falling back on crime and violence, who when one of them lands in trouble as a result of it, instead of owning up to it, they protest at the courthouse screaming racism demanding the guilty be left uncharged and the unfortunate innocents be charged BASED ON RACE rather than admit they simply CANNOT COMPETE on a level playing field!

Yep. Selecting people by the color of their skin and not the content of their character.
Who said we are selecting people by the color of the skin? Maybe Republicans just don't give minorities a chance because of prejudice?

Either way, you're not making much of a case that the left isn't the party of the multiculturalism.

Who said we are selecting people by the color of the skin? Maybe Republicans just don't give minorities a chance because of prejudice?

Either way, you're not making much of a case that the left isn't the party of the multiculturalism.
Only a racist sexist would say he selects people based upon sex and skin pigmentation.

Only a racist sexist would say he selects people based upon sex and skin pigmentation.
When you’re accustomed to privilege, a level playing field feels like oppression.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, a level playing field feels like oppression.
Racists always justify their bias against races.

The idiots on the left jumped the shark on racism ages ago. It's not about actual racism anymore, it's about controlling both the narrative and the emotions of their useful idiot base. It's about control and political power.
Like their mentors the NAZIS, the Left use race to divide and conquer.

The Nazis were conservatives and Fascists.
They were fascists, just like the left. You believe in destroying your enemies by any means necessary, book burnings, and maintaining power over the masses even without the support of the majority, just like the Nazis did.

No, it’s about Americans being for assimilation and democrats being for segregation.
Multiculturalism and diversity are democrat euphemisms for segregation.
No, they're not euphemisms for segregation. They're not euphemisms at all.
They are euphemisms for segregation. Putting the focus on diversity is segregation.
Real diversity happens.

The idiots on the left jumped the shark on racism ages ago. It's not about actual racism anymore, it's about controlling both the narrative and the emotions of their useful idiot base. It's about control and political power.
Like their mentors the NAZIS, the Left use race to divide and conquer.

The Nazis were conservatives and Fascists.
They were fascists, just like the left. You believe in destroying your enemies by any means necessary, book burnings, and maintaining power over the masses even without the support of the majority, just like the Nazis did.

I am against book burnings of any kind. What are you talking about?

Forum List

Back