The next Russian disinformation campaign

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Th next Russian disinformation campaign...
...that all the tRumplings are gonna fall for is about vaccines.

Don't criticize the source, the original is WSJ and has a paywall, which you kids would have whined about even worse.

Don't criticize the source, the original is WSJ and has a paywall, which you kids would have whined about even worse.

you morons will believe anything,,

There's so much irony in that post we could mine it for ore.

The WSJ has shown itself to be right up there with the other globalist rags like the NYT, WP, and the Guardian. And you attack sources all the time. We already knew you are a lying hypocrite, you have just proven it again.

The WSJ has shown itself to be right up there with the other globalist rags like the NYT, WP, and the Guardian. And you attack sources all the time. We already knew you are a lying hypocrite, you have just proven it again.
That's nice junior. Now wipe your chin.

I'm not the idiot pushing another russian conspiracy,,

Russia? Harris already did this, when she spread her anti-vaccine message last fall....claiming the vaccine wasn't safe.....it's possible she was getting her ques from Putin....wouldn't surprise me

That's nice junior. Now wipe your chin.
What I said is true. Nice try yourself. Lying hypocrite.

“Four publications acting as fronts for Russian intelligence are disseminating information that questions the efficacy and safety of the Pfizer vaccine, State Department officials told the Journal.

Russia is pedaling misleading information designed to make Americans question whether the US rushed the approval process for the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.” ibid

Conservatives continue to refuse to acknowledge the fact of Russian disinformation efforts against the US.

I'm not the idiot pushing another russian conspiracy,,
What Russian conspiracy?

Russia? Harris already did this, when she spread her anti-vaccine message last fall....claiming the vaccine wasn't safe.....it's possible she was getting her ques from Putin....wouldn't surprise me
Fake news.

Trump, still living rent free in your head. Last it was Democrats spreading distrust in taking the vaccine, LOL.

The last Russian disinformation campaign was Democrat fascists pretending you aren't the one who's been supporting the Russians for the last century

giphy.gif

Another Russiagate hoax?

Harris undermined the vaccine during the Oct. 7 debate. She said she would not get the Trump vaccine.

He'a right, you deluded little lemmings are completely terrified of a bug that kills less than 2% of those infected. You're SO terrified you are willing to to shut down the entire economy.

Forum List

Back