The next Russian disinformation campaign

Th next Russian disinformation campaign...
...that all the tRumplings are gonna fall for is about vaccines.

Don't criticize the source, the original is WSJ and has a paywall, which you kids would have whined about even worse.

Now for the truth...

The idea that China or Russia pose a threat to you is so self-evidently ridiculous, so transparently absurd, that the only way to make you believe it would be to propagandize you, writes Caitlin Johnstone.

Stop being propagandized. Don’t be a dupe for the establishment.
Read this and learn...

Countering the Establishment's Message

Don't criticize the source, the original is WSJ and has a paywall, which you kids would have whined about even worse.

Russia? Harris already did this, when she spread her anti-vaccine message last fall....claiming the vaccine wasn't safe.....it's possible she was getting her ques from Putin....wouldn't surprise me
That's not what she said--she said she wouldn't take it on T****'s sayso. She then said if the CDC says it was safe, she would gladly take it.
Its amazing how you twist yourself in a pretzel trying to defend this useless, lying waste of air. She undermined the vaccine no matter how you want to justify it.

I don't feel at all pretzel-like. I not only heard her say it, it's here in her remarks. Are you getting a dishonestly edited clip?

"I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about," she continued in the clip from an exclusive interview airing Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" at 9 a.m. ET. "I will not take his word for it."

The video is from one of your MSM sources--are you saying they are lying? The words come out of her mouth and I saw her say them live during the debate. She has lied all during the campaign--do you not remember her disparaging CCP Joe during the campaign. She is a liar and you are being disingenuous in your defense of her.

No I'm not lying. I just gave you her exact words. What part of that is so hard for you to comprehend? Her meaning was perfectly clear.
I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability

Russia? Harris already did this, when she spread her anti-vaccine message last fall....claiming the vaccine wasn't safe.....it's possible she was getting her ques from Putin....wouldn't surprise me
That's not what she said--she said she wouldn't take it on T****'s sayso. She then said if the CDC says it was safe, she would gladly take it.
Its amazing how you twist yourself in a pretzel trying to defend this useless, lying waste of air. She undermined the vaccine no matter how you want to justify it.

I don't feel at all pretzel-like. I not only heard her say it, it's here in her remarks. Are you getting a dishonestly edited clip?

"I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about," she continued in the clip from an exclusive interview airing Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" at 9 a.m. ET. "I will not take his word for it."

The video is from one of your MSM sources--are you saying they are lying? The words come out of her mouth and I saw her say them live during the debate. She has lied all during the campaign--do you not remember her disparaging CCP Joe during the campaign. She is a liar and you are being disingenuous in your defense of her.

No I'm not lying. I just gave you her exact words. What part of that is so hard for you to comprehend? Her meaning was perfectly clear.
I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability

The question asked was about the Trump ADMIN......you know the NIH, CDC, FDA...not just Donald Trump, she was clearly attempting to muddy the waters, spread distrust, and undermine the vaccine......just what Putin wanted her to do.....Harris appears to be Putin's puppet.

I gave you a video--you can believe your own lying eyes.

The question asked was about the Trump ADMIN......you know the NIH, CDC, FDA...not just Donald Trump, she was clearly attempting to muddy the waters, spread distrust, and undermine the vaccine......just what Putin wanted her to do.....Harris appears to be Putin's puppet.

Okay. That's not how I read it.

I gave you a video--you can believe your own lying eyes.

These are the same folks that wouldn't believe the Mueller Report, that believed Adam Shifty's "parody" over a transcript...does it surprise you they ignore the actual video?

Fake news.
Nope it happened....https://twitter.com/CNNSotu/status/1302280854199308288?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1302280854199308288%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fcampaign%2F515266-harris-on-getting-any-covid-19-vaccine-before-election-i-would-not-trust

HARRIS: "Well, I think that’s going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump... I will not take his word for it.

Was she merely spreading fear and pushing distrust in the vaccine? Or, as you pointed out in your OP, was she doing Putin's bidding? I don't know, but you highlighted there might be a connection....it's worth an investigation
Ya that statement is of distrust of Donald Trump not the vaccine
The question was if the vaccine was developed during his Admin, obviously, Trump isn't in a lab making the vaccine....but she had to spread misinformation, mislead, and spread distrust.....clearly, doing as the OP has highlighted, Putin's bidding.
Well if that's the case link it.

Fake news.
Nope it happened....https://twitter.com/CNNSotu/status/1302280854199308288?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1302280854199308288%7Ctwgr%5Eshare_3&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fhomenews%2Fcampaign%2F515266-harris-on-getting-any-covid-19-vaccine-before-election-i-would-not-trust

HARRIS: "Well, I think that’s going to be an issue for all of us. I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump... I will not take his word for it.

Was she merely spreading fear and pushing distrust in the vaccine? Or, as you pointed out in your OP, was she doing Putin's bidding? I don't know, but you highlighted there might be a connection....it's worth an investigation
The question was if the vaccine was developed during his Admin, obviously, Trump isn't in a lab making the vaccine....but she had to spread misinformation, mislead, and spread distrust.....clearly, doing as the OP has highlighted, Putin's bidding.
I have....another poster has as well...she did it repeatdly...read the thread

Another Russiagate hoax?
The last Russian "hoax" got us four year of the worst leadership in the history of leadership.

Think, kids. Don't just emote.

Fake news.

You can't really be thick headed enough not to understand what that was about, can you?

you morons will believe anything,,
There's so much irony in that post we could mine it for ore.

He'a right, you deluded little lemmings are completely terrified of a bug that kills less than 2% of those infected. You're SO terrified you are willing to to shut down the entire economy.
It's killed more Americans than any war ever has.

Faux niwz didn't tell them that part.

Fake news.

You can't really be thick headed enough not to understand what that was about, can you?
spreading fear, misinformation, and distrust....just like Putin wanted.....is it odd that Harris and Putin have the same goals?

Nah....

you morons will believe anything,,
There's so much irony in that post we could mine it for ore.

He'a right, you deluded little lemmings are completely terrified of a bug that kills less than 2% of those infected. You're SO terrified you are willing to to shut down the entire economy.
It's killed more Americans than any war ever has.
Not particularly familiar with history.

It's possible, but there are also concerns that have come from even the FDA. FDA staff recommends watching for Bell's palsy in Moderna and Pfizer vaccine recipients

The vaccines probably won't negatively affect most people, but like any vaccine, there will inevitably be some people who have bad reactions to it. It's hard to predict the side effects oftentimes.

Okay. That's not how I read it.

That's not how anyone with a functioning brain would read it.

Another Russiagate hoax?
The last Russian "hoax" got us four year of the worst leadership in the history of leadership.

Think, kids. Don't just emote.
Lol. Your post is all emotion.

Forum List

Back