The next Russian disinformation campaign

Th next Russian disinformation campaign...
...that all the tRumplings are gonna fall for is about vaccines.

Don't criticize the source, the original is WSJ and has a paywall, which you kids would have whined about even worse.

you morons will believe anything,,
There's so much irony in that post we could mine it for ore.

He'a right, you deluded little lemmings are completely terrified of a bug that kills less than 2% of those infected. You're SO terrified you are willing to to shut down the entire economy.
It's killed more Americans than any war ever has.

It's not as scary as you believe it is. You're a little boi afraid of shadows.

Don't criticize the source, the original is WSJ and has a paywall, which you kids would have whined about even worse.

Russia? Harris already did this, when she spread her anti-vaccine message last fall....claiming the vaccine wasn't safe.....it's possible she was getting her ques from Putin....wouldn't surprise me
That's not what she said--she said she wouldn't take it on T****'s sayso. She then said if the CDC says it was safe, she would gladly take it.
Faux niwz didn't tell them that part.
Clearly.

Russia? Harris already did this, when she spread her anti-vaccine message last fall....claiming the vaccine wasn't safe.....it's possible she was getting her ques from Putin....wouldn't surprise me
That's not what she said--she said she wouldn't take it on T****'s sayso. She then said if the CDC says it was safe, she would gladly take it.
Its amazing how you twist yourself in a pretzel trying to defend this useless, lying waste of air. She undermined the vaccine no matter how you want to justify it.

I don't feel at all pretzel-like. I not only heard her say it, it's here in her remarks. Are you getting a dishonestly edited clip?

"I will say that I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability of whatever he's talking about," she continued in the clip from an exclusive interview airing Sunday on CNN's "State of the Union" at 9 a.m. ET. "I will not take his word for it."

The video is from one of your MSM sources--are you saying they are lying? The words come out of her mouth and I saw her say them live during the debate. She has lied all during the campaign--do you not remember her disparaging CCP Joe during the campaign. She is a liar and you are being disingenuous in your defense of her.

No I'm not lying. I just gave you her exact words. What part of that is so hard for you to comprehend? Her meaning was perfectly clear.
I would not trust Donald Trump and it would have to be a credible source of information that talks about the efficacy and the reliability

The question asked was about the Trump ADMIN......you know the NIH, CDC, FDA...not just Donald Trump, she was clearly attempting to muddy the waters, spread distrust, and undermine the vaccine......just what Putin wanted her to do.....Harris appears to be Putin's puppet.

Okay. That's not how I read it.

That's not how anyone with a functioning brain would read it.

Read it? Just listen to her..it's pretty clear

The deaths along with the hundreds of thousands of injured from this vaccine speak for itself.

Forum List

Back