The next 5+ years of Trump will be GLORIOUS!

If the President does get re-elected, he will be rendered feckless. The GOP hitched their wagon to him as a means to end. Keeping the Democratic Party out of the WH in 2020 will be that end...

I suspect quite the opposite.

If the left and the lemmings from Crime Family-D think Donny is an unconscionable, authoritarian prick now, just wait until he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected. I suspect it'll be asshole mode @ ludicrous speed 24x7x365.:eek:

"We're going to need a cage." -- Doug Kinney, Multiplicity
Im hoping he weaponizes The IRS, DOJ, FBI, NSA, and CIA against The Left Tard Zealots.

Yeah, that's exactly what the country needs, Donny getting in touch with his inner Joseph Stalin. :rolleyes:

The Democratic Party is the closest thing to Stalin in America today.

Yeah and?

It remains wonderful to have a pro-American president in the White House!

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!
You cheer this turd using the Constitution for toilet paper.

Jesus, you people are so fucking stupid.....
You are using the Constitution for toilet paper. Then you eat the toilet paper.

What you are doing is Dangerous and Unprecedented. No sane person plans an Impeachment on the day A Candidate wins an election and plots for 3 years to make it happen, and then, cannot even follow the rules and guidelines for such proceedings, walking all over DUE Process, and contorting the meaning of High Crimes and Misdemeanors in to something NEVER mean to be.

When you cut down every Tree of Liberty giving shade and refuge in The Land of The Free, where wilt thou hide when The Devil comes for Thee?

If the President does get re-elected, he will be rendered feckless. The GOP hitched their wagon to him as a means to end. Keeping the Democratic Party out of the WH in 2020 will be that end...

If the left and the lemmings from Crime Family-D think Donny is an unconscionable, authoritarian prick now, just wait until he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected. I suspect it'll be asshole mode @ ludicrous speed 24x7x365.:eek:

Im hoping he weaponizes The IRS, DOJ, FBI, NSA, and CIA against The Left Tard Zealots.

Yeah, that's exactly what the country needs, Donny getting in touch with his inner Joseph Stalin. :rolleyes:
We are already there. Obama took us there in 2008.

You need to worry if some Right Wing Nutjob decides he doesn't care about The Rule of Law and does what Obama did and is still in motion now. Note how hard it is for President Trump to drain the swamp when it becomes infested with disease and corruption. He is not draining it for just Conservatives. He is draining it for you too, yet your leaders are fighting him on it, and trying to oust him before he can finish the job.

At some point Freedom loving Democrats and Freedom Loving Republicans will become Prey for some Tyrant who will destroy all of our freedoms. Once that is allowed, there will be No Coming Back from that, for The Left or The Right.

There will be NO WHERE TO HIDE.

William Penn:

"If a Nation does not restrain itself through Religion & Morality it must be ruled by a Tyrant."

We are already there. Obama took us there in 2008.

You need to worry if some Right Wing Nutjob decides he doesn't care about The Rule of Law and does what Obama did and is still in motion then.

At some point Freedom loving Democrats and Freedom Loving Republicans will become Prey for some Tyrant and will destroy all of our freedoms.

There will be NO WHERE TO HIDE.

William Penn:

"If a Nation does not restrain itself through Religion & Morality it must be ruled by a Tyrant."

And yet , you just said you're hoping that Donny does exactly what you're accusing ex-President Nimrod of.

Sheesh... you need to put your foot down and demand that all the voices in your head get on the same page.:cool:

Forum List

Back