The next 5+ years of Trump will be GLORIOUS!

It remains wonderful to have a pro-American president in the White House!

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!

Would be nice if we had some glorious growth in the stock market...

upload_2019-12-4_10-41-4.png

upload_2019-12-4_10-41-32.png

upload_2019-12-4_10-41-53.png

683 days and the DJI has risen a whooping 6.34%

That is not glorious.

[
That's nice, except for the fact that we could have elected Genghis Khan using the same criteria and based on the available historical record, he wasn't nearly as big an asshole as Donny is.

Being a "bull in a china shop" doesn't require one to alienate everyone on the planet except for unquestioning worshipers, in fact it's counter productive for the bull to do so.
Well that's all just a bunch of unhinged jacked up leftist hyperbole.

Stop being a drama queen.

[
That's nice, except for the fact that we could have elected Genghis Khan using the same criteria and based on the available historical record, he wasn't nearly as big an asshole as Donny is.

Being a "bull in a china shop" doesn't require one to alienate everyone on the planet except for unquestioning worshipers, in fact it's counter productive for the bull to do so.
Well that's all just a bunch of unhinged jacked up leftist hyperbole.

Stop being a drama queen.

Uh-huh, I'm sorry my viewpoints have befuddled and exasperated you to such an extreme degree, I'll try to be gentler with you next time....:rolleyes:

"Think for yourself and let others enjoy the privilege of doing so too." -- Voltaire

Last edited:
If the President does get re-elected, he will be rendered feckless. The GOP hitched their wagon to him as a means to end. Keeping the Democratic Party out of the WH in 2020 will be that end...

If the President does get re-elected, he will be rendered feckless. The GOP hitched their wagon to him as a means to end. Keeping the Democratic Party out of the WH in 2020 will be that end...
Nah.......The Democrats are setting up The GOP for a Landslide in 2020. Pretty sure some left tards will threaten to move to Cuba and Canada, and Scream at the sky on election night. If only they would self abort, America could have some peace.

I suspect quite the opposite.

If the left and the lemmings from Crime Family-D think Donny is an unconscionable, authoritarian prick now, just wait until he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected. I suspect it'll be asshole mode @ ludicrous speed 24x7x365.:eek:

"We're going to need a cage." -- Doug Kinney, Multiplicity

That end would be enough.

I believe the entire House is up for grabs.

Thankfully, he is being prevented from doing more damage to the environment and to the country than he desires.

The Trump administration has lost more than 90 percent of its court battles over deregulation
The Trump administration has lost more than 90 percent of its court battles over deregulation

From the article:

Last week, a federal court blocked the administration’s attempt to add a citizenship question to the 2020 census after a host of U.S. states, as well as civil society groups, contended that the addition of the question would harm minority groups.

These are the types of absurd rulings by judges that are actually "damaging" the American people. Common sense rules and regulations have been throw out by the loony left.

Its hilarious electing Trump president and watching the prissy stuck up snob Washington establishment have a conniption fit. :auiqs.jpg:

If the left and the lemmings from Crime Family-D think Donny is an unconscionable, authoritarian prick now, just wait until he doesn't have to worry about getting re-elected. I suspect it'll be asshole mode @ ludicrous speed 24x7x365.:eek:

Im hoping he weaponizes The IRS, DOJ, FBI, NSA, and CIA against The Left Tard Zealots.

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!
You cheer this turd using the Constitution for toilet paper.

Jesus, you people are so fucking stupid.....

Im hoping he weaponizes The IRS, DOJ, FBI, NSA, and CIA against The Left Tard Zealots.

Yeah, that's exactly what the country needs, Donny getting in touch with his inner Joseph Stalin. :rolleyes:

#KeepAmericaGreat2020!
You cheer this turd using the Constitution for toilet paper.

Jesus, you people are so fucking stupid.....

Yea? Did Trump use the IRS to prevent liberals from participating in an election like Comrade Obama did?

Yeah, that's exactly what the country needs, Donny getting in touch with his inner Joseph Stalin. :rolleyes:

The Democratic Party is the closest thing to Stalin in America today.

Forum List

Back