The newest emails HAVE BEEN READ by the FBI

bacward spin as already explained

try again
Nope..

I investigated crimes like this for many years.. Your bull shit spin is noted.
Says the backward investigator. For all they know, the emails may be copies.
650,000 of them??
Preview
On the news networks it should be every minute all about emails and Obamacare failures...
tsk

When this all got started, she reportedly had deleted 33,000 of some 60,000 emails.
How many of this 650,000 are related to her?

Significantly related her? 0 is as good of a guess as 1 is as good as 2 is as good as 3...4....5....yea?

Lets stick to facts not speculation.

easyt, you are engaged in the unlawful practice of jurisprudence, are you not, giving your opinion about legal matters you do not understand?

No, but thanks for asking. What is REALLY irking the shite out of you is that I am exercising my RIGHT of free speech (which libs hate and want to do away with) while pointing out the FACTS and the OBVIOUS facts at that.

Criminal intent, as argued by several investigators and lawyers, has already been established.

The servers were created to avoid these documents and their correspondence from getting to the public...criminal intent.

The destruction of 30K emails AFTER they were subpoenaed shows an intent to obstruct justice and hide self0incriminating evidence...criminal intent.

The PERJURY of both Hillary and Huma was to obstruct justice and hide the truth / emails from the public...criminal intent.

Easilyfooled65 at it again.

The emails were not intentionally destroyed to avoid a subpoena. Comey testified to this point.

Fact check: Trump’s claim Clinton destroyed emails after getting a subpoena from Congress

THE FACT CHECKER | Trump is technically correct on the timeline, but Clinton’s staff had requested the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena, according to the FBI’s August 2016 report. Moreover, there’s no evidence Clinton deleted the emails in anticipation of the subpoena, and FBI director James B. Comey has said his agency’s investigation found no evidence that any work-related emails were “intentionally deleted in an effort to conceal them.”

Nope..

I investigated crimes like this for many years.. Your bull shit spin is noted.
Says the backward investigator. For all they know, the emails may be copies.
650,000 of them??
Preview
On the news networks it should be every minute all about emails and Obamacare failures...
tsk
The federal government is all about failure, why not put a magnifying glass to it?

easyt, you are engaged in the unlawful practice of jurisprudence, are you not, giving your opinion about legal matters you do not understand?

No, but thanks for asking. What is REALLY irking the shite out of you is that I am exercising my RIGHT of free speech (which libs hate and want to do away with) while pointing out the FACTS and the OBVIOUS facts at that.
The right of free speech is not absolute. If you are engaged in libel, you are liable. (heh)

The emails were not intentionally destroyed to avoid a subpoena. Comey testified to this point.

THE FACT CHECKER | Trump is technically correct on the timeline, but Clinton’s staff had requested the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena...
Thank you for showing Clinton and her Staff violated the law. Once the subpoena was delivered all plans to destroy the documents should have ceased. They went ahead and destroyed them any way... A subpoena took precedence over their intent. In fact, the subpoena simply made them more intent on destroying them.

Not to worry - I am sure Huma probably has those deleted e-mails in her stash of over 650K. :p

THE FACT CHECKER | Trump is technically correct on the timeline, but Clinton’s staff had requested the emails to be deleted months before the subpoena...
Thank you for showing Clinton and her Staff violated the law. Once the subpoena was delivered all plans to destroy the documents should have ceased. They went ahead and destroyed them any way... A subpoena took precedence over their intent. In fact, the subpoena simply made them more intent on destroying them.

Not to worry - I am sure Huma probably has those deleted e-mails in her stash of over 650K. :p
You are spittling, eastyt. What you are sure of is that you want HRC in jail. The truth does not matter and the facts do not matter to you.

The news cycle is about comey and hundreds of thousands of copies of emails.

Does anyone think Weiner stole the emails from his wife and provided them to a blackmailer?
Could she be telling the truth that she doesn't know how they got on his laptop?
Umm, wasn't a joke, Jake. Why is it funny?
He's a paid criminal.
You are a jailed criminal posting against prison rules.

No, no one has read all 650 thousand emails. That's a lie, too.

The right of free speech is not absolute. If you are engaged in libel, you are liable. (heh)

Hey Jake,

:fu: SUE ME!

In the meantime I am going to keep exercising my right, keep pointing out how Hillary and Huma have broken the law, how Hillary is the most scandalous candidate to EVER run, and how they both deserve to be in JAIL!

:lmao:

You are spittling, eastyt. What you are sure of is that you want HRC in jail. The truth does not matter and the facts do not matter to you.

The news cycle is about comey and hundreds of thousands of copies of emails.
Hildabeast really should be sitting in a Russian prison...

Hey Jake, :fu: SUE ME! In the meantime I am going to keep exercising my right, keep pointing out how Hillary and Huma have broken the law, how Hillary is the most scandalous candidate to EVER run, and how they both deserve to be in JAIL! :lmao:
I know you are crazy on this. I know you are excited. All power to you buddy. And I am going to keep laughing at you right through next Tuesday night, then I will be here for you when your world collapses.

All power to you buddy. And I am going to keep laughing at you right through next Tuesday night, then I will be here for you when your world collapses.
Thanks, Jake that means a lot coming from YOU.

:lmao:

Like Donna Brazile, you better get down on your little knees and pray that there is enough voter fraud for Hillary to pull this out...or she's going to jail...if not pardoned.

:p

All power to you buddy. And I am going to keep laughing at you right through next Tuesday night, then I will be here for you when your world collapses.
Thanks, Jake that means a lot coming from YOU. :lmao: Like Donna Brazile, you better get down on your little knees and pray that there is enough voter fraud for Hillary to pull this out...or she's going to jail...if not pardoned. :p
I voted for McMullin.

They are both crooks.

My question is this.......how the hell did Clintons info get on Weiners device? She doesn't have anything to do with him, nor does he have anything to do with her. Huma may be the common denominator but I can't see her using his computer when she has access to plenty of her own.
I read a report that State Department printers were old, slow and always being used. So she would copy the emails to her lap top computer, take them home and print them out on her much faster home printer.
Which is a violation of the law if the documents are confidential. Why is it so easy for you to ignore that fact?

Who said the documents were confidential....

Could we start with the premise that someone is innocent until proven guilty...

The Left has actually shown a lot more respect to Trump than the right has to Hillary. Look at this case, the right has been saying she should be in jail (actually Trump has said it himself) when there is not even charges, Trump is on trial for Fraud in one case and Rape in another and no one has said he should be in jail.

Why? Because unlike your side we actually know the law... Innocent until proven guilty...

Forum List

Back