The New Trump Card -- What's In Your Wallet??

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry a Trump Card and has asked them to choose their favorite design and then donate up to $5,000 in his latest fundraising tactic. It comes after Trump announced on July 26 he would start selling signed pictures for $45. It was unclear who qualifies for the cards or what benefits holders will be entitled to. Supporters who voted for their favorite design were then redirected to a fundraising page. "For the NEXT 5 MINUTES you can INCREASE your impact by 300%" -- "Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to stand with President Trump and to claim your 300%-impact offer."

E8BnZfNWEAA4_H9.pngE8Bqh3RXMAAPU2k.jpg

It was always a grift......but on the bright side...the fact they misspelled "official" on the card tells us that they are not grammar Nazis...

Last edited:
Lefties want people to carry around documents proving they were vaccinated in order to survive in modern society and they whine about a republican I.D. card. No surprise here.

Lefties want people to carry around documents proving they were vaccinated in order to survive in modern society and they whine about a republican I.D. card. No surprise here.
Bet if they put Trumps photo on vaccination cards I bet you nuts will have no problem carrying them and showing them on request...

And if Obama ran a lottery wherein the winner could blow him, you'd submit umpteen gazillion tickets.
Freudian slip on your part there..we know you were actually thinking...if Trump ran a lottery wherein the winner could blow him, I'd submit umpteen gazillion tickets.

"Donald Trump wants his supporters to carry a Trump Card and has asked them to choose their favorite design and then donate up to $5,000 in his latest fundraising tactic. It comes after Trump announced on July 26 he would start selling signed pictures for $45. It was unclear who qualifies for the cards or what benefits holders will be entitled to. Supporters who voted for their favorite design were then redirected to a fundraising page. "For the NEXT 5 MINUTES you can INCREASE your impact by 300%" -- "Please contribute ANY AMOUNT IMMEDIATELY to stand with President Trump and to claim your 300%-impact offer."

View attachment 521813View attachment 521808

It was always a grift......but on the bright side...the fact they misspelled "official" on the card tells us that they are not grammar Nazis...
HELP.gif

View attachment 521813View attachment 521808

I should duplicate these cards with the swastika. Transparency, magabitches. No fraud here.

Forum List

Back