The Trump Red Card

The way a Trump credit card might possibly work is that for every purchase you make a percentage of your purchases would flow into the coffers of Donald J. Trump or you may agree to have your account debited a certain sum per month or perhaps agree that a certain amount of the interest would flow to Donald Trump. Whichever method the Donald chooses will be the one that gives the biggest screwing to his supporters. You can count on it....literally.
The great thing about this? There is pretty much nothing in the fine print for these cards that would surprise me.

Go ahead. Bring it. I'm right here. Show me a con he could lay on these rubes that would be shocking. This guy will do ANYTHING, and so will they if he tells them to.

The way a Trump credit card might possibly work is that for every purchase you make a percentage of your purchases would flow into the coffers of Donald J. Trump or you may agree to have your account debited a certain sum per month or perhaps agree that a certain amount of the interest would flow to Donald Trump. Whichever method the Donald chooses will be the one that gives the biggest screwing to his supporters. You can count on it....literally.
maybe it'll be like his online donations where you unwittingly sign up for him to debit your credit card every month ... forever.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
1628289417304.png

BOO!

reality.....doubt you are aware of what that is

Your claim: “I think the scum demonRATS are going to squeeze every dollar they can out of the AMERICA.”

Again, what specifically are you referring to? Notice the word “specifically”. Do you think your answer is specific? Because it’s not.

Perhaps you can try answering the question this time. Maybe with a specific example of what you’re referring to.

Not till you stop playing apologist for the Creepy Joe.
The former guy WISHES he had as much support as Joe has now. The former guy might be fooling the Repub party...but he will never fool the vast majority of voters. He is a treasonous POS.

Ohhh. the hate sites have programmed the drones with the daily hating points.

What, 6 threads with the identical hate points vomited out by you vermin?
Trump should add a pic of his big ass on those cards so you Bozo's would have someting to kiss before you go nighty nite.

Forum List

Back